PDA

View Full Version : My Heroess

DonniDarkness
04-07-2010, 06:33 AM
My Heroess...My wife...My best friend....My Protector

Last night i gotten out of the shower dried off and went to find some pants in the closet. All that was left out of my guy jeans were work jeans and one pair that still had the tag on them.
As i picked up the jeans i realized they were the ones my sister-in-law and brother-in-law gotten me for christmas and i hadnt worn them yet because they were 33in waist and i wear 28-30 in mens. Regardless i put them on with a belt and proceeded to cook dinner and do dishes. As i finished up the dishes and was starting dinner Wifeys sis and her hubby come over to hang out on thier way thru town.
Im standing at the stove cooking and talking with my wife and them, when my brother in law says jokingly
"hey man i like those pants, whered ya git em'"....
i responded slyly "some ppl i know got em for me"
he chuckled and said "Ummmmm Don......what happened whatd you do?"
"What are you talking about " i asked
He Finishes with "Because your toenails are painted clear"

Not Even a heartbeat after the words left his mouth My wife says..."Its strenghtener, his toenails get brittle so i painted them with clear to keep them from splitting"

Which is only the partial truth, i paint them because im a girly guy

He said "Oh, Does it work?"

I said being sarcastic "Yeah i just have to deal with all the guys picking on me about my pretty toenails..."

And then Sis in law chimes in "Yeah hunny, Dont pick on Don"

And as the subject changed i stood there in front of the stove slightly shaken up, coming to the swift realization that Wifey had saw the fact that i would have a hard time explaining my toenails and without hesitation stuck up for me to protect my feelings.....i was glad i had my back everyone while i was cooking cuz it took a min for my eyes to dry

I am so proud of her

siantv2003
04-07-2010, 08:05 AM
Well, thats a great story - fantastic to hear of SO's sticking up for you when you really need it.

What is her general acceptance of your CDing? Assuming that she knows - is she supportive?

DonniDarkness
04-07-2010, 10:01 AM
yes shes supportive, some stuff weirds her out tho. We have a crossdressing contract, simple things that i like and she doesnt like compiled to a list, it helped to set boundaries in the beginning

She has known since about a year into dating, weve been together for 10 years married for 8.

I still think her sister knows about my cding but i have yet to ask, im little chicken to and at the same time my SO needs someone to talk to about her relationship with me and i would feel like i was butting in her privacy. and the more i think about the events of last night when Wifey was defending me, her sister backed her up with the whole "dont pick on Don" line.
Either way i dont care if she knows as long as she not spiteful and outs me to everybody. i like my secret double agent life

This site has helped me so much in realizing how different all our paths are. Everyone here is the same yet different in their own way.

DonniDarkness
04-07-2010, 10:04 AM
Congrats.
I have it on "good" authority. That wearing forms strengthens your pectoral muscles. :D:battingeyelashes::heehee::daydreaming: Just sayin'.

Huntress

no forms for me, girls. Its in our CD contract

AKAMichelle
04-07-2010, 10:21 AM
way to go wife! I wish mine had been like that.

Jessy
04-07-2010, 11:54 AM
Nice story, great to see how your wife saved the day!
And thank god you didn't use pink "strengthener" :D

Miranda09
04-07-2010, 01:57 PM
I think your wife deserves an extra portion of hugs and kisses!!! :)

Dixie
04-08-2010, 02:15 AM
:thumbsup:Bravo!!

siantv2003
04-08-2010, 03:27 AM
yes shes supportive, some stuff weirds her out tho. We have a crossdressing contract, simple things that i like and she doesnt like compiled to a list, it helped to set boundaries in the beginning

She has known since about a year into dating, weve been together for 10 years married for 8.

Thats fantastic. Sounds like you two have put some serious effort into being open and honest with each other - open communication is the secret to a sound relationship and is something we all strive for!

As for her sister - pretty sure she knows. I'm in a similar boat to you, recognise that my wife also needs someone neutral to talk to and although she hasnt said anything to me, little nuances very occasionally pop up that sort of confirm my suspicion. I think if she (the sister in law) was not ok with it, you would've found out in some way or form by now.

MsJoann
04-08-2010, 04:52 AM
You have a great SO.
Had I been in that situation, my SO would have done something to embarass me. I think it's called spite.

erickka
04-08-2010, 05:59 AM
Now that's a prize wife! Hold on to that one, she's a real keeper.

Jocelyn Quivers
04-08-2010, 06:54 AM
Excellent. :thumbsup: There is no greater joy than having a wife that not only supports you, but protects your girl side.

Tina B.
04-08-2010, 09:08 AM
It's good to have a wife that can think that fast, and she's on your side.
Tina B.

jenifer m.
04-08-2010, 09:14 AM
thats cool.my so did something similer when her and i went to get our first pedi as a couple.

sherri52
04-08-2010, 10:00 AM
That's great that the wife sticks up for you. Stick to your contract and your relationship will last longer

SherriePall
04-08-2010, 12:14 PM
Sounds like you have a great wife. Make sure she knows that you appreciate her.

gabimartini
04-08-2010, 04:24 PM
That's what I call teamwork!! Way to go!!