PDA

View Full Version : Outed

Amelie
08-08-2004, 06:28 PM
Although I've been out in the world, here in cyber-world I've been hiding behind a cartoon. Well I'm out of the cyber closet with my new avitar. Hope you like it.

Amelie Laveau

barbarajeanne
08-08-2004, 06:34 PM
I like ir very much, hugs & kisses. Barbara

KewTnCurvy GG
08-08-2004, 06:41 PM
Hi Amelie,
You go grrl! I'm so proud of you.
*hugs and kisses*

Amelie
08-08-2004, 06:47 PM
Thanks Kew and Barbara.

Alicecd
08-08-2004, 06:54 PM
That is a big step to take and you made it. I hope to have a picture up soon too. We will have to see. Good for you

Alice ;)

Amelie
08-08-2004, 06:56 PM
Thanks Alice I can't wait to see your picture.

Love Amelie

Wen4cd
08-08-2004, 08:23 PM
Your new avatar rocks. Glad you're not hiding behind a cartoon anymore.

I guess here in cyberspace is where I get a chance to be a cartoon, hence my avatar. :D

Amelie
08-09-2004, 02:01 PM
Thanks Wen.
Wen, I shouldn't really be asking this, you don't have to answer, but is that you in your avatar. I don't scare easily, but it does look like something in the back of my mind. Either way, Thanks

Love Amelie

Madilyn
08-09-2004, 05:29 PM
Amelie,

Let me say girl, you have been hiding behind a cartoon for absolutely no reason. You are incredibly vivacious and gorgeous. I do have a bit of a fetish for blondes, so you certainly fit the fantasy...

Congratulations and stay beautiful.

Kisses & Lust,

Maddy :o

Wen4cd
08-09-2004, 05:43 PM
Thanks Wen.
Wen, I shouldn't really be asking this, you don't have to answer, but is that you in your avatar. I don't scare easily, but it does look like something in the back of my mind. Either way, Thanks

Love Amelie

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Yeah it's really me in all my creepiness! There's a slightly less horrifying pic in my profile.

:p

Wen

Scaredsis
08-09-2004, 05:52 PM
Amelie,

You look great, I only wish I could.

Hugs,
Betty

Amelie
08-09-2004, 06:15 PM
Thank you so much Maddy, Erica and Betty, I am just glad to be with you girls. I don't have a camera, I had to borrow one, that is why there was no picture until now. Plus I'm superstitous(spelling eh) It takes a little while for me to calm myself and take pictures. Maybe in the future, when I can borrow a camera again, I will take more photos.

Once again Thanks

The body is a house of many windows, There we all sit showing ourselves and crying on the passers-by to come and love us.