PDA

View Full Version : Just a Great time

diannecourtney
04-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Now the divorce is final and I am pursuing my femmine self. I start each day as lovely as i can and have the new lash extenders and eye shadow. The ex has nothing to say but although we are jointly in business and living in winter and summer houses together. She does insist i remove the boobs when we go out together(Size 8's -ukare). Today I have a lace body suit with mini-skirt and stelleto heels. I obviously in the pink fog.:):):):)Love to alll.

KerryLynn
04-08-2010, 10:00 PM
GL w/ the divorce And Enjoy your new life and remember be true to yourself first :hugs:

t-girlxsophie
04-09-2010, 06:33 AM
Good luck to you Dianne,as you start out on your feminine life:)

gabimartini
04-09-2010, 07:46 AM
Uh... lemme see if I'm getting this right... you're divorcing on paper, but still live under the same roof, share a business, and go out together? Is that it?

Sorry, I know it's none of my doggone business, but I gotta ask: what changed, then?

KayleeDahl
04-09-2010, 07:59 AM
Congrats on your new life. I know for me, freedom from my unaccepting exSO was a life changer for me. There will be some ups and downs, but remember to follow your heart and you will be happy.

Hugs
-Kaylee

jenifer m.
04-09-2010, 08:53 AM
sounds great to be free of the suppression.enjoy yourself.

tamarav
04-09-2010, 09:44 AM
Uuuh, good for you... Hopefully the "ex" will soon realize that you are not the same person she was once married to.

diannecourtney
04-11-2010, 11:01 AM
Thank you all for you're encouragement. Iknow its confusing but I look forward to many changes now possiible.:):):) Agin ladies many thanks.