PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever? low or inadequate

KatieEvans
04-07-2010, 04:02 PM
I dressed today and afterwards i felt so sleezy, just felt so low and kept thinking what would happen if anyone fount me or saw me..

Soriya
04-07-2010, 04:31 PM
Katie,

This is very common among most of us, especially if we re still trying to understand all this. In the past I had always felt like you do, mainly shameful. I believe this is due to the society we live in as a majority thinks or views cross dressing as wrong.

Kathi Lake
04-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Katie,

How, exactly, are you dressing? Are you dressing like one that would be considered sleazy? Don't worry about it. Just be.

Kathi

Holly
04-07-2010, 05:07 PM
Sounds like someone could use a healthy dose of self-acceptance. Just what is it you feel sleazy about? You don't have to answer that here, just something for you to think about. There are plenty of girls here who cherish the time they get to spend enfemme. Just what is there to ashamed of when all you are doing is being yourself? Even if the driving force for you is physical gratification, so what? Who's business is it anyway (as long as you are using your own clothing)? In many cases shame is a self-imposed emotion and the answer as to why will come from, within. Best wishes.

StaceyJane
04-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Self acceptance is a very big issue.

Really the only people you should worry about is your family, that can be a tricky issue.

As for everyone else, it really doesn't matter what they think.

Just remember you always have the right to express who you are and ultimately you will feel better if you can do that.

I hid for a long time but now that I'm out I can't imagine hiding again.

Take a look at my youtube videos and you will see two things
1. I don't pass at all
2. Nobody has given me any trouble over it.

KatieEvans
04-07-2010, 06:37 PM
Thank you girls, yeah morjority of the clothes were mine, i just borrowed the skirt and heels, i'm just a little on pins atm, i do want to dress, i love being enfemme, i just have moments where i worry myself

NathalieX66
04-07-2010, 06:44 PM
Katie, I was you 18 years ago. Back then, I wanted to pull out all the stops. It felt so right, but so wrong. I think the part of the problem is that when you are young, you are so into trying to fit into society so you can reap the benefits, and fit in with your peers, then you do something so completely outrageous, and you feel guilty or emabrrassed by it. Things are very socially competitive at that age. It's so easy to push back who you really are, and try to fit into what your world expects you to be. Those are the times when you have to make personal decisions and ask yourself what you want in life.
The reality is, as the old saying goes "Life is a journey, not a destination" .

I think in my case, no matter how much I tried to suppress and deny my desires or self expression, these things never went away.

Maybe at your age, counseling may be the best thing. You still have your life ahead of you. I wish I did that at your age. I've gone through a half dozen serious reationships and am fortunate to have a life & career I'm happy with....but I'm still me, a crossdresser, and someone with an imagination. When you have a bucket of lemons, make lemonade!:) Crosddressing is not such a bad thing, it just reaffirms that we are living our lives.

jenna_woods
04-07-2010, 06:48 PM
I think we have all thiought that at times, today I went out dressed and felt good about my self

Stephenie S
04-07-2010, 11:13 PM
The boring FACT is that NOTHING would happen, sweetie.

CamilleLeon
04-07-2010, 11:23 PM
I know exactly how you feel Katie. Fortunately, I don't feel that way anymore thanks to support from my girlfriend. I still feel weird about it sometimes, but I guess just take it a day at a time and remember that it's not really that strange. Try everyday to be and love who you are

VikkiVixen7188
04-07-2010, 11:33 PM
Imma say some stuff here that will flirt with controversy, but Im not being rude or immature. Im being completely adult about this;

For a lot of us the Crossdressing has a sexual component. This may or may not apply to you, but if it does my tip to you is do not masturbate in dress. The reason is that after orgasm men experience a pretty significant drop in certain hormones, and during that time your more prone to feelings of depression.

Self acceptance is still important, but youll feel better if you follow that advice.

Cassandra Lynn
04-07-2010, 11:39 PM
Yes that has been apart of it for me in different ways and was detrimental in a bad way, and i never had the benefit of online support like this site. I made it through though and so will you. Do all the reading you can, if counselling is and option then by all means think about it. Early on, the negative feelings were like what Nathalie described, but during my married years the shame and guilt were about what i was doing to them. mj (Cassie)

Katie1234
04-07-2010, 11:51 PM
If I mess up eyeshadow I can fix it but still....