PDA

View Full Version : Getting back out...at last,why am I so nervous

t-girlxsophie
04-07-2010, 06:20 PM
Hi Everyone,Am due to have a Sophie day out out during the week.Through a combination of circumstances (nothing major) I have been unable to get out and about in over a year,Up till then I was getting out dressed at least once a month and enjoying every second of it,Even been on Holiday with my Wife,so its not exactly a new experience for me,So why the Heck am I sooo nervous,and thinking of ways to get out of it,even though I miss my friends and just being out I am having Doubts about going out again

You probably think I'm being daft,and should just get out there,even my Wifes told me to get my Butt back out there,So what is holding me back,and worrying me about it.any feedback would be greatly appreciated

charlie
04-07-2010, 07:44 PM
Hello Sophie!
Do you know of any reason why you would be nervous? Have you grown bigger muscles, a beard, anything? You know as well as I that people just don't seem to care when you walk around. They don't even notice for the most part. I think people not seeing is just their brain filling in parts that they expect to see when not really studying people. After-all, they are going to the mall to shop for something or going to do something specific.....not to find CD's!

sterling12
04-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Yeah, we're not inside your head, but examine your fears. Perhaps you have anxiety because you subconsciously want this to fail, perhaps it's something else.

As a Sage once wrote: "A life unexamined, is not worth living." You can take it from there.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Nicole Erin
04-07-2010, 09:42 PM
I get like that too.
See, tho I don't pass, I more-less live as a woman. But sometimes it is all I can do to step foot outside even in day to day femme stuff like my purple teel with the jewels and my shorts, sandals.

Anxiety comes and goes. I think for some of us, we tend to have bad reactions come in waves. Maybe we clinch just waiting for the next wave of bad crap.

I don't know really why else we get like this.

t-girlxsophie
04-07-2010, 10:40 PM
Nicole

I dont pass either hun,but I have accepted that long ago,It has never put me off though,just cant get to grip with where this anxiety has come from

Cassandra Lynn
04-07-2010, 11:00 PM
You know, i ask myself a similar question. I'm not quite there on going out yet, but it has been in the works for a while and i will do it soon. But as to your post, i can go out shopping at times and try on and buy heels or go into several shops at the mall and buy lingerie or whatever and be just fine, and try the same thing a month later and be a nervous wreck? Just some kind of mental head game i guess. Nothing to do with desire though, because that feels the same. I know i don't like it! mj (Cassie)

Kaitlyn Michele
04-07-2010, 11:08 PM
Hiya!

Life is long...don't pressure yourself...if you don't feel like it, wait till tomorrow...let the moment come to you and it will be less anxious for you:hugs:

erickka
04-08-2010, 06:15 AM
Maybe in your mind, you're out of touch with that part of you. Relax and think back to your last outings, how you felt, where you went, and how you handled it, then maybe your anxieties will subside. Anyhow, go out and enjoy yourself.

t-girlxsophie
04-10-2010, 02:26 PM
An update

Well my Doubts about going back out Dressed have all but evaporated,but not in the way I would have Imagined.Was in Shopping Mall in Glasgow,was taking family to watch WWE (no,not dressed lol).

Before that we went Shopping,going into a few places,not really finding much,but one shop had a few lovely items,it was obvious we were looking for both of us,but I cought a cpl of the young assistants smirking and pointing etc at us,their attitude was apalling and Really got me Angry,Needless to say we didnt buy anything from there,hastily putting the things we were going to purchase back,before leaving the premises.

So that should have made my mind up,not to go out on Wed,but infact it has made me more determined,Why should I let small minds put me off from being Who I am.So roll on Wed,may even have my Pretty Woman moment,walk in with lots of bags say remember when you Laughed at me,well Big Mistake,HUUUUGE