PDA

View Full Version : First Beach trip of the year.

KerryLynn
04-07-2010, 06:34 PM
Well its that time of year again Birds are singing, sun is shining, in most places the snow has melted. And i went to the beach. My cute new lil bikini and backed by still my new years resolution that I'm gonna be comfortable with who i am. so here it was 4 hours listening to the surf wearing nothing but my two piece getting a mild sunburn in places i missed w/ the lotion and woken up from my nap with tan lines :P a couple looks is what i got from the younger people and from a couple older GG. One woman and i were talking about eclipse and the said same authors book the Host. All and all a fun trip with plans to do it again soon like maybe Saturday. Cant wait Mental note More snacks Longer time out and better sunscreen coverage....

I's happy No typos :P

KerryLynn
04-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Well i got to go a 2nd time this week. Spent another 4 hours playing in the surf lying on the beach soaking up some sun. a few people talked with me and didnt even bat an eye. Some times the people in SC amaze me. Going to the beach like this is makeing it easyer to be more open about who i am. Take yesterday I did my yard work in a bra shorts and a tanktop none of the neighbors said a thing.

Daenna Paz
04-08-2010, 10:07 PM
WOW ...

Still have snow in my yard ... don't know if summer will ever come ... :sad:

KerryLynn
04-08-2010, 10:11 PM
means you can wear that sexy lil parka and fuzzy boots

johnboy23
04-08-2010, 10:11 PM
I like the beach too

KerryLynn
04-08-2010, 10:20 PM
Im so hopeing i can go again saturday we'll see what happens. I just wish i could afford another bikini but my black and blue stripe one will do just fine cause its cute :D

krissy
04-08-2010, 10:21 PM
:hugs:im in texas and this year im going camping dressed up the whole time lets see how it goes , you never know here in texas ,wish me fun lol bye :hugs:

KerryLynn
04-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Good luck and remember in Every things bigger in texas that B cup is a D :D