PDA

View Full Version : Um, ma'am, you lost a nail

Noceedee
04-08-2010, 08:45 PM
While I was out dressed Tuesday night and my wife called and asked me to pick up some milk and bananas at the store. Well I pulled up to the supermarket, fixed my hair, checked my makeup and applied a little lip gloss in the rearview mirror before getting out of the car. I got out of the car, smoothed out my skirt and confidently walked into the store. As soon as I got into the store I heard rain start so out I ran as fast as I could (in 3 inch black patent pumps) to grab my umbrella and pretty black overcoat.
Back I went into the store got the things my wife requested and then made a quick trip through the makeup section (what girl can pass on a bit of shopping for herself!)

Well as I was checking out with the cashier my pretty pink nail popped off and landed on the conveyor belt without me noticing. The cashier said, "Um ma'am you lost a nail". To which I replied in my male voice, "Oh well stuff happens." She smiled completely knowing I was a guy but she was very polite and just said, "Thank you ma'am have a nice evening."

Kaitlyn Michele
04-08-2010, 09:26 PM
thats a really sweet story..

:hugs:

gabimartini
04-08-2010, 09:33 PM
Neat! Good to know there are still nice people out there! :) Thanks for sharing!

Chloe' Buffington
04-08-2010, 09:53 PM
This story makes me smile for two reasons, 1) you showed what a class act looks like.
2) My wifes name is Virginia.
:D

t-girlxsophie
04-09-2010, 06:30 AM
You just can't help but have a huge grin on your face reading that story
What a sweet attitude the Cashier had.kindness costs nothing

erickka
04-09-2010, 06:41 AM
Nice to know that there are still people in this world who are polite and go with the flow. I would have had a grin from ear to ear on that one!

Freddy12
04-12-2010, 04:51 AM
What a really neat story. I'm letting my nails grow. Somehow I thing it will help me express who I am when in male mode.

DonniDarkness
04-12-2010, 06:23 AM
What a really neat story. I'm letting my nails grow. Somehow I thing it will help me express who I am when in male mode.

It helps, i get compliments on mine from time to time