PDA

View Full Version : It's Been A While...

misswannabe
04-08-2010, 09:20 PM
It's been a while since I last wrote to this site. Just that I've been not cross dressing for couple of years and I just recently received my new bfs, bras, and a few girlie clothes.
Anyways, I've been seeing this girl for the past several months and it's been great with her. And she is quite open while I'm not. While in the middle of our lovemaking, I somehow went on the top position and I felt so different than the usual. It was like as if I became the girl on top in such a position and she started touching my chest. I felt so 'feminine' and the attention she was giving me. After it was over, I felt that I've found out what's it like to be a girl on top while doing it. I didn't dare to say anything to my gf cuz I felt I would only turn her off or offend her.
And she doesn't know about my casual crossdressing. I keep that little secret to myself. But why did I suddenly felt so girly on that particularly night?! Does anyone ever felt that way before while doing it with your gf/wife?!

Jessy
04-08-2010, 11:14 PM
Maybe you just felt... yourself?

I don't know in what stage you are when it comes to accepting this part of yourself, or even considering coming out? If you do consider, and she is an accepting girl in general, it might be good not to wait too long. I know it's easier said than done, but having secrets in a relationship is never good.

eluuzion
04-09-2010, 02:16 AM
yep, I can relate. My problem is that my alarm goes off and wakes me up, just before the best part...lol:D