PDA

View Full Version : First time being seen in all girl clothes!

makin' it real
04-08-2010, 11:11 PM
So I've been out to a couple friends for a short while now, but today was the first time one of them saw me wearing all-girl clothes. Now mind you it was stealth dressing: skinny, low-rise, boot-cut jeans; walking shoes with muted girly colors; pullover, long-sleeve top with a couple detailed touches. I was fully presenting as a man, but everything I had on was all woman. You could even see a subtle outline of my scoop-front cami underneath.

We both arrived at school at the same time and when we got out of our cars, the first thing she said was, "Cute pants!" I about died! I asked her if they were too much, too obvious (did I mention stealth mode?), and she said naw they were fine, just she thought they looked cute on me. So my heart did a little flutter and we stood outside in the sun talking about her boyfriend problems for a bit.

As we walked in, I realized we were both wearing similar outfits. Same shade of tops, pants, and shoes, but her top was a lot more femme than mine (it was really cute :daydreaming:). Again my heart went pitty-pat!

After class, I was talking with another gg friend who is very observant but who I'm not out to yet. In the midst of a conversation about shopping, I mentioned getting these new shoes I was wearing. She said she had noticed them, liked them, and had even noticed they matched my top. Then we talked about other classmates' choices in matching clothes and accessories. It was just like how I imagine some regular gg conversations go, and I was thrilled to be part of it.

Now I'm home, and wanted to tell you all about my first time adventures! I've no idea how much farther I'll be going down this road, but boy it sure feels good traveling along it right now:battingeyelashes:.

NV Susan
04-09-2010, 12:06 AM
Wow Rachel, sounds like you had a great day in school. Is this high school?
I never dressed to go to school in my high school days....after reading you post I sure wish I had.......:daydreaming:

makin' it real
04-09-2010, 12:57 AM
Nope, grad school, but it sure does feel like high school sometimes! Heck, I even still have some of the same worries about clothes and fitting in. I just turned 50, both these women are about 30, and there were times today I felt like a teenager!

The first girl and I have literally been pulling each other through this PhD program. It's kickin our butts, but having gone through this intense of a challenge together we've become really good friends in spite of our age difference. At one point she even toyed with the idea of setting me up with her mom.

As close as we are though, it was still a big deal for me to be knowingly seen in all girl clothes :o , and pretty exciting too, that I get to go out expressing more of who I am. Very cool.

NV Susan
04-09-2010, 01:04 AM
Yes Rachel it must be very exciting....to be one of the girls, to fit in and be accepted by the other girls.....how cool is that!!!

Persephone
04-09-2010, 01:41 AM
After class, I was talking with another gg friend who is very observant but who I'm not out to yet. In the midst of a conversation about shopping, I mentioned getting these new shoes I was wearing. She said she had noticed them, liked them, and had even noticed they matched my top. Then we talked about other classmates' choices in matching clothes and accessories. It was just like how I imagine some regular gg conversations go, and I was thrilled to be part of it.

Congrats, Makin'! Looks like you had a great girly day! And yep, it sounds like you were in a real woman-to-woman chit chat!

gabimartini
04-09-2010, 07:38 AM
Well, good for you!

It's funny... some clothes are sort of unisex, people can't really tell them apart. It's more about who's wearing than the article itself. The other day I went to the mall with my SO, wearing girl jeans. Nobody noticed, not even her! :)

Freddy12
04-28-2010, 02:31 PM
Rachel,

Any more instances of dressing in all girl's clothes?

Even though it makes most of us a bit nervous, there are generally few if any negative comments. Most folks don't notice, and if they do, they don't say anything.

sherri52
04-28-2010, 08:04 PM
Seems to work for you Rachel. Good luck