PDA

View Full Version : aware of the clothes

charlene#2
04-09-2010, 05:55 AM
not quite sure how to word this so i dont get beat up too bad, so i will just go for it.i guess the question i am asking is if real girls are aware of the lingerie that they are wearing,i mean,like the slip sliding across nylons and panties,or when you sit down as a lady and smooth your skirt or dress and feel your panties and stockings.i have been married to a pretty understanding woman for quite a few years who knows about me and accepts me for who and what i am,but i can still see at times that she is not sure why i am this way.for me the feel of the lingerie against your outer clothes wheather they be male or female is still a real rush

Always Susan
04-09-2010, 06:24 AM
I've oftened wondered that myself,Charlene. How do you explain that feeling that rush , like you say," slip sliding across nylons and panties" to someone who dresses that way all of the time? Are we the lucky ones?

Jess81CD
04-09-2010, 06:28 AM
I've spoken to a few girls about it and they say if they're wearing sexy underwear they do feel sexier. However as for the individual sensations i don't know.

charlene#2
04-09-2010, 07:26 AM
susan,i myself am always aware of the lingerie that i am wearing,by the way i wear panties 27/7 with the wifes approval,in fact every time we go shopping she always asks do you see anything you want?its hard to beat that, im from michigan also

lauraabdl
04-09-2010, 07:43 AM
My SO says that she dosen't really feel all that different, except that when she is dressed like that she does feel more like a woman.
I myself can tell the difference and just love the feeing of lingere over my stockings and panties, just can't beat that feeling:heehee:
Laura Lee

KayleeDahl
04-09-2010, 07:48 AM
Its so true that if you slide on pantyhose every day, there is something less exhilarating to it. Personally, I do wear pantyhose every day, and putting them on is just part of my regular routine. I've grown acustom to them.

However, sliding on a pair of thigh highs, and attaching them to a garter belt... mmmm... But its something I only do a few time s a month.

Its funny how we humans work, the things that we have we take for granted, and no longer appreciate as much as we once did. Kinda like a grass is always greener.

Hugs
Kaylee

suchacutie
04-09-2010, 08:47 AM
Everything we do that is a regular routine becomes commonplace. That's the way our systems work!

Look at the bright side of it: This is the very reason that doing as much en femme as often as possible makes being en femme closer to 2nd nature. It's a trade off between that initial rush and the security of being the girl we want to be! :)

tina

CalvinKlein
04-09-2010, 08:55 AM
From my undergraduate studies in Psychology I bring you the vocab word of the day: Habituation. As my professor used to say, "You're not aware of your underwear... until now, because I brought it to your mind. That's habituation -- and it will be on the final." No joke, he said that in our review session and the same exact wording was used on the test followed by four multiple choice answers.

jenifer m.
04-09-2010, 09:08 AM
i have found that beacause i wear womans clothes every day with the exception of shirts.that i nreally dont notice them any more.i dont own mens underware any more.i only own womans jeans,and capris.i have seven pair of mens shoes,and 26 pairs of womans shoes.i cant tell how many pair of pantyhose,and kneehis i have.i only own girls sox,and so on so its become just my normal every day dress.i dont get a rush any more witch kinda sucks,but i enjoy being a girl daily more.

Loni
04-09-2010, 09:22 AM
well it is "normal" for me to dress in womans undies, and some pants, but i still get a feeling with a chemise i have, it just flows like mercury, just so...smooth.

but one can be forced to remember it all, like today i must dress up in all drab burlap and all, as i have to go to a company Dr's visit. :doh:

all polish removed, (hands and toes), had to let my body hair grow a bit ( yuck! ).
at least it will be only for a couple hrs.

Loni

tamarav
04-09-2010, 09:27 AM
It seems to me that we all have our own trigger points. Some are tactic, some visual, others relate to smells. We all have a "thing" as I like to call it. My "thing" in not the same as your "thing" and we simply have to understand and respect that our "things" are as important to each of us as our own are.

I actually asked some genuine, although somewhat obnoxious, women if they had "spikes" in their interest when they wore specific things or what "did it" for them. I got as many varied response as you are going to get on this forum, we each have our own likes and otherwise.

I do not own a garter belt, a couple of my friends that are garter belt girls think I am totally insane, how could I not be totally in love with a garter belt. I explain that my likes can, and probably always will be, different than theirs and that we both simply have to respect the other's likes and dislikes, no matter how wierd in our own minds it may be. Because in the end, we all know we are the right one...

Elizabeth 66
04-09-2010, 09:36 AM
I wonder if this explains things for you, if you wear clothes over and over your body becomes desensitised. I can relate it to my bed time routine, when i go to bed i sleep as nature intended, and i think nothing of it, i have no sensations to speak of. because i have always slept like that, but recently i had wear night clothes because i had to leave my home for a month, when i returned to my own home, i had nice clean bed and again slept i slept in the nude, when i slipped between the sheets i had the most wonderfull sensations, because my body was no longer uesed to sleeping this way.

As a foot note i have ordered a silk night dress online, i hope it fits and i am looking forward to seeing it on me and feeling the new sensations it will offer:daydreaming:

Stephenie S
04-09-2010, 09:50 AM
The obvious answer to your question is:Why don't you ask your wife? There you are, living with a natal woman, you want to know how a natal woman feels, and you ask THIS bunch?

However, it was said earlier in the thread, "you are not aware of your underwear" (unless it's uncomfortable). You are thrilled by your sweet nothings because you don't wear 'em all day every day. And they are probably just a bit uncomfortable too, as women and men have COMPLETELY different shapes.

I never think about my underwear until around the end of the day, when I start thinking about getting home and taking off my bra.

Stephie

SexiBobbi
04-09-2010, 09:54 AM
For me, I don't own a chemis or nightgown yet. But I do love the feeling of wearing my panties.
I do get a rush when I I wear a mini skirt. I like the open air feeling.

Frédérique
04-09-2010, 01:21 PM
i guess the question i am asking is if real girls are aware of the lingerie that they are wearing,i mean,like the slip sliding across nylons and panties,or when you sit down as a lady and smooth your skirt or dress and feel your panties and stockings.

I’ll guess some are and some aren’t – I’ve never heard women expound the virtues of their gender-specific garments, and they certainly have had a chance to do so (and my undivided attention, of course). I’m glad that some women appear to enjoy what they obviously CAN wear, while others can’t wait for the opportunity to get into something more comfortable and/or practical. Too bad, but that’s how it is – I can understand how female garments can be cursed by those who have to wear them (for whatever reason), so it’s only logical to assume that a woman would be puzzled by her SO’s desire to crossdress. I came across this reaction myself, but my girlfriend was one of those individuals who turned away from her own burdensome gender expectations, at least in regards to clothing and appearance. Coming from my position, the simple difference of how I feel (in female clothing) is a thrill – there is no comparison with male clothing, since any sensuality was removed from it many years ago. If you want to obtain pleasure from what you wear, you have to go against the prescribed wardrobe of your gender and embrace the consequences. I do this quite often…:battingeyelashes:

I had a French teacher in the 7th grade who was very feminine and…French! I recall she used to sit with one leg folded under (she was quite petite), and she would unconsciously stroke her skirt or nylons, whatever was at hand. I assume she enjoyed the feeling of her clothes – I was twelve years old at the time, just beginning to notice interesting things like this…:thinking:

mapletree
04-09-2010, 01:53 PM
Nice question

I have often thought that my job and work was just so terrible and full of stress that going to my room and getting dressed for bed or a nap and the feel of my lingerie was and is often the best for me

charlie
04-09-2010, 06:33 PM
I used to be so aware of them that it was a sexual thing and I never got to wear them for long! Now I dress and go out and hardly notice what I'm wearing at all. Only when a cold gust of wind goes under my dress or my bra strap falls am I aware, really aware, of what I'm wearing.

sherri52
04-09-2010, 07:37 PM
I think a GG takes for granted the she is a woman and when dressed to the nines they feel more like a woman. They do not get the turn on that we do. We put on a nice tight pair of capri's and we are in heaven, a GG thinks of it as comfort. Physchologicaly we have the upper hand and the better feelings.

txrobinm
04-09-2010, 10:36 PM
the women I've asked on this subject say things like "panty hose were invented by Satan, and so were slips". We have a choice, it's not a part of society's expectation of us as men, so of course we can enjoy them for their tactile variances from our everyday clothes. Take away the choice, and only the bad stuff is remembered (how hot they are, how they don't stay where they are supposed too, etc.) Kind of like us with neckties- look great, with a big enough collar not grossly uncomfortable, helps stay warm in a cold office. Aren't you glad that neckties aren't required in most professions these days?

joann07
04-09-2010, 10:42 PM
For GG's, it think it's because they've been wearing them for most of their entire life. It's something they have to wear pretty much every day and, just like anything else, they get used to it.

Hugs!

christine55
04-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Lots of business type GG's like to wear really femme undies. It helps them counter the hard driving maleish image they must project to make it in that world.
Myself I notice myself becoming more aware of my panties when I sit on the edge of my chair with my weight on my but. I can feel my panties through my clothing and it makes me much more aware of my femininity and it makes me more able to not feel like a man dressed up but I lose my sense of maleness and become a woman.
Hugs, Christine

Joanie_Shakti
04-11-2010, 01:54 AM
The topic of this thread reminds me of a National Lampoon story I once read, "My Vagina." It was a pretty good story of a high school kid who woke up one day to fiind he had changed genders. He put on his underwear and it just didn't feel right. So he got a pair of his sister's panties and when he put them on he realized that guys didn't wear underwear like that as then they'd be aware of the fabric and would be aroused all of the time.

The magazine came out with anotehr story, "My Penis," about a year later where the protagonist was a girl who switched genders this time. Needless to say, I enjoyed the first story more. If memory serves me right, in both stories, they changed back to their original genders after about a year.

ReineD
04-11-2010, 02:33 AM
I worked in an office for many years and only wore dresses, skirts, (sometimes slips), and heels. I was accustomed to the feel and I didn't notice the clothes on me, any more than wearing the blue jeans on the weekends.

In the summer I don't notice the difference between the casual jean or khaki skirts that I mostly wear and the shorts that I wear on occasion. In the winter I seldom wear dresses (my lifestyle has become very casual), and when I do, I'm aware of the dress (because it is colder on my legs), but only for a short time after I put it on. If I'm dressed up for a holiday and I'm also in the kitchen cooking, I'll unfortunately forget what I have on entirely. I can't tell you how many sweaters and blouses I've stained by doing this.

The degree of sexiness I feel when I wear the more intimate apparel has more to do with who I'm with than what I've got on. In other words, if I'm alone wearing lingerie, it won't do all that much for me. I do buy pretty underthings to wear everyday, but once they're on and under my clothes, they don't feel any differently to me than the plainer variety.

The reason I enjoy dressing up and looking more feminine has more to do with the positive responses I get than how the clothes feel on me. I hope this helps.
:hugs:

tamarav
04-11-2010, 04:47 AM
I have been dressing and appearing in public, and working dressed for so long, that I almost dress automatically. Yet, I still get that rush of adrenalin whenever I feel the tight jeans and the angle of my heels, and reach up and feel my hair, or look in the mirror to assure myself that I still exist.

Doing that everyday relates very closely to those so-called adrenalin junkies, typically those that get off on being pumped with adrenalin as much of the time as possible. Typical occupations are police and firemen, but CDs can also be adrenalin junkies. Hobbies include skydiving, hang gliding, base jumping or any other sport that makes your heart race. My own experience sky diving reminds me of the exhaustion that comes after the burn off of the adrenalin "high".

It certainly can exhaust you if you are "high" on adrenalin daily, or even periodocally.

I believe that the "pink fog" that most of us expericence is just the mind numbing effect of the adrenalin, it does tend to cloud our thinking. Plus, the tolerance of adrenalin tends to increase as does the production of adrenalin.

Christine 2
04-11-2010, 05:20 AM
Is normal "for me to dress in women's underwear

Even when out shopping

Chari
04-11-2010, 09:38 AM
Great coments from previous posts! Whatever "turns us on" in sight, sound, taste, or feeling is a matter of personal preference at the moment. That is why we are called individuals.

ellenwannabe
04-11-2010, 09:44 AM
yes it is the best feeling isn't it - I absolutely love wearing my pantyhose every day in the cool weather - just continur to enjoy it - Ellen

msniki48
04-11-2010, 10:05 AM
I wonder if this explains things for you, if you wear clothes over and over your body becomes desensitised. :

Sarah, I believe that this is on the right track. I underdress all the time at least panties, to remind myself of who i am when dressed in drab. i loose consiousness of the panties in no time as i become tuned into whatever work or chore i am doing. the one garment that keeps me aware totally is a Bra. that garment is one that i must be aware of as people may see it, the straps will move, reminding me it is there. and this is a garment i don not get to wear every day...so i'm not desensitised to it. the skirts and dresses also make me feel more feminine as they require attention to how i move, how i sit, how i straighten the garment before i sit. these thoughts, bring me back to ...i am in girl mode now, so act accordingly. i am sure if i did all these things every day, instead of several times a month...there would be no thought process to any of it... it would be 2nd nature...or maybe 1st nature:heehee:

bredalee25
04-11-2010, 10:20 AM
My wife is more the Tshirt and boxers kind of woman around the house. Outside the house tshirt and jeans maybe sometimes a nice top. She thinks the mens section has a better selection (go figure) I on the other hand think the womens section is the better place to shop for clothes.

I'm the girlie girl who likes all things frilly the more frilly the better it is to me.

When we first met she didn't even wear a bra and if she did it was a sports bra. I was the driving force behind her starting to wear actual bras now i've got her into the frilly lace bras and thats about as far as she will go with frilly stuff. the rest of her closet looks like a mans rack of clothes. Most of her tops are grey or black only a handful of feminine colors purchased at my request to see her in those colors.
Yes I do!! understand the rush of the feel of my underclothes I to wear panties 24/7 with the wifes blessing.

Cathytg
04-11-2010, 11:07 AM
Yes, I know that it all seems to challenge the brain. I don't know why it feels so god either.

But I have reached of of not caring why. I just enjoy.

Karen_Ski
04-11-2010, 11:14 AM
Ido not know if GG's are aware of theclothes but I would surmise they are. They know they have to move, bend, and sit differently in a skirt than slacks. I would think they are aware they mustwalk differently in heels tan flats or tennis shoes. I would also think they would be aware of sexylinger, why else would they but undies with lace to wear sometimes yet plain ones other times.

As for myself I know I am very aware of the above. :)

Angiemead12
04-11-2010, 08:20 PM
its definitely a rush for me, my girl who models sees lingerie as work clothes! haha so no thrill for her!

but as we grow together i noticed my style has slowly influenced her to become a more well rounded woman!

smoothline
04-12-2010, 10:26 PM
My wife (when she was much younger) always wore matching underwear. She always said it was very sensual and made her feel very sexy. She looked very sexy too! She doesn't wear that sort of underwear anymore, but I do. And I definately feel a rush, wearing slinky underwear and lingerie under my female clothes, or male clothes for that matter. Although I dress male for work, I always wear female undrwear. It makes me feel good, and I am almost always aware I am wearing it. And it is very sensual.:)

Brooke.

Cristi
04-12-2010, 10:59 PM
I've found that every time I've started doing something new in terms of dressing, it soon starts feeling 'normal'. To that point that now I wear a bra almost every day and am only aware of it perhaps 2-3 times a day when I have to adjust a strap or something.

I don't have the luxury of dressing totally very often outside the house, but can go entire weekends fully dressed and know that even after that short period of time I stop being aware of the clothes. I can imagine that a GG who has been wearing such things for decades probably never noticed any difference, any more than we'd be very aware, from moment to moment, of the difference between wearing a t-shirt as opposed to a button down dress shirt.

AmandaM
04-12-2010, 11:06 PM
The degree of sexiness I feel when I wear the more intimate apparel has more to do with who I'm with than what I've got on. In other words, if I'm alone wearing lingerie, it won't do all that much for me. I do buy pretty underthings to wear everyday, but once they're on and under my clothes, they don't feel any differently to me than the plainer variety.
The reason I enjoy dressing up and looking more feminine has more to do with the positive responses I get than how the clothes feel on me. I hope this helps.

Reine, have you ever put on, let's say, exquisite lingerie or fine apparel, and just loved the tactile feeling, or it changed your mood, how it made your body look, or you felt more feminine/womanly than before you put it on? That's what I feel, just wondering if this is a trait women can have, or if it's really just a TV/TS trait.

Myopedee
04-13-2010, 02:56 AM
Is normal "for me to dress in women's underwear

Even when out shopping

I wear girdles all the time. I love being controlled by them and love adding stockings or gartered tights to complete the look and feel even under jeans. Shorts require just a great panty girdle like one of my Ragos. With long boot cut jeans some of my chuncky heeled boots feel great. At night I wear a teddy or long slip to bed every night. Then the glasses always color coordinated.

Tora
04-13-2010, 10:01 AM
GG's have become use to the feel. I enjoy being underdressed. Panties, pantyhose, bra and a short full vanity fair slip. The short full slip tucked into your slacks and under your DRESS shirt. Yup, a nice feeling.

Abbey Lane
04-13-2010, 11:06 AM
I work from home and my wife knows I wear women's panties that's it. It's a thrill, a rush and I enjoy it she knows that. But once she leaves in the morning I have the opportunity to turn into Abbey. Some days I dress, some days I don't. If there is a lot of pressure on my with work I immediately look to Abbey. By putting on hose, a bra and a dress and some spiked heels I feel I can do my job better quicker and more confidently. Don't know what it is but just feel so much better about myself. Each person is different. To each their own. Unfortunately today in plain sweatpants but this afternoon I feel I may Abbey come out and play dress up since my contractor outside is leaving soon.. Have a great day.

Sharon michelle
04-13-2010, 08:37 PM
Definitely after awhile I don't notice as much. I used to really notice my legs after shaving but now after 3 years I notice them more when I haven't. I don't dress often enough to take it for granted, I love the feel of the panty line when I wear them to work.