PDA

View Full Version : Resource For Femininity Training

Mackenzie
04-09-2010, 08:21 AM
There is a website, www.femimage.com, that has some very good instructional DVD's on feminine movement, voice, phone consultation, and tips.

There is a danger of a guy putting on makeup and femme clothing, but not paying attention to feminine gestures and movements and voice, and then wonder why they are "found out" so easily.

IMHO, if you are serious about a feminine image, you should invest in some instructional material to be the best girl you can be.

Mackenzie

P.S. I have no connection to the above web site nor do I receive anything for mentioning them. I only do so as a help to others.

Kaitlyn Michele
04-09-2010, 08:25 AM
practice practice practice..

ibought some feminine voice tapes...what a waste..

I'm pretty sure at least 50% of the population gives you a pretty good template to learn about feminine movement and gestures...

Nicole Erin
04-09-2010, 09:58 AM
There is good info on some tapes about voice, like Melanie's and Andrea's.
Though Melanie's tends to ramble and with Andrea's, there is a lot of info that seems hard to connect at first.

I don't know about the above videos from the OP, sometimes things like that will point out things that are not readily evident just by watching.

EnglishRose
04-09-2010, 10:35 AM
I've googled for reviews of voice training & self help items, and always come up with "******* this" and "******* that" sites. It's sickening.

tamarav
04-09-2010, 11:59 AM
Years ago I took a modeling class in San Francisco from a blatantly gay guy. He taught aspiring models in a dance classroom. I was the only male with 15 teen aged girls. What a hoot.

He told us to bring the tallest heels we had and to wear them at all classes. We went through everything, how to sit, walk, move, eat, hold a glass. After the first class I came back dressed and had the time of my life. All the girls were very sweet and no one ever made an negative comments.

As I recall the class was 14 meetings of 2 hours each and cost about $250 (1986 I think)

After my first "You walk like a duck!" remark I worked very hard to learn to walk like a woman.

jenna_woods
04-09-2010, 12:06 PM
thanks that's very interesting

Stephenie S
04-09-2010, 12:35 PM
Just a little pricey for something you can get by spending some observant time at the mall.

Billijo49504
04-09-2010, 04:07 PM
Here's a different idea. Use a video recorder, to tape your self. Then wait a day or so, to look at how you did. And compare your tape to what you see GG doing...BJ