PDA

View Full Version : Well, There Goes The Neighborhood!

Persephone
04-09-2010, 12:38 PM
As many of you know, I do my en femme morning run/walk through my neighborhood.

A few of my neighbors have spotted me over the past couple of years and, so far, there appears to be no particularly negative nor positive reaction.

This morning the weather finally warmed up and I was, for the first time in months, out of sweats and back in femme t-shirts and leggings. It felt so great!

At one of the intersections, the woman who lives diagonally across from me was in her car and we crossed paths as we were both waiting for the light.

I don't know how she'll feel about it long term, but this morning she smiled and waved, I waved back, and we each went our separate ways.

Kathi Lake
04-09-2010, 01:06 PM
In my book, a smile and a wave is better than a smirk or a scowl. You'll be fine, Barbara!

Kathi

SexiBobbi
04-09-2010, 01:16 PM
From what you described I don't think you will have any problems fron her. Are you sure she even recognized you?

noeleena
04-10-2010, 03:24 AM
Hi

One of the things about many women is you smile they will smile back now most will even if they dont know you , some of cause will be in thier own world thinking what ever . iv been caught out many times , thinking about things & some one calls out . hi noeleena , oh dear , so yea its cool ,

...noeleena...

Michelle-Leigh
04-10-2010, 05:26 AM
Don't sweat it - forget it !

Freddy12
04-10-2010, 05:40 AM
Smiling and waving back is a GREAT thing!

To my way of thinking it's acceptance.

My thought is to take things the most positive way they can be taken.
Perhaps you will now be more comfortable en femme.