PDA

View Full Version : CD Blues?

Lainie
04-09-2010, 01:23 PM
Do you get the blues from cross dressing? On Wednesday I went shopping & lunching en femme (plus mustache), and had a very nice time. But then I had to revert to drab for an evening meeting, and I found myself a little depressed. All I ever do en femme is buy clothes. My closet is bursting, I have things I will never wear out of the house, and some I hardly wear at all. Periodically I donate to charity clothes collections, mostly because I need the space more than the clothes.:doh:

Is this a dead-end habit or what? I almost only interact with SA's when en femme, and on a very few occasions with art gallery staff. Girls are social aren't they? I often feel as though I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go.:sad:

Shelly Preston
04-09-2010, 06:04 PM
I think most of us go through that from time to time

It always seems to be more annoying if you have to change unexpectedly (not just for a meeting)

Unless you are out to everyone this is going to happen

sherri52
04-09-2010, 06:15 PM
It's not a dead end. We'll call it a cul de sac. There is always the chance that you will go out when your dressed with nowhere to go.

noeleena
04-10-2010, 03:35 AM
Hi ,
You dont have to be a c d to have that, as a woman there are times i dont wont or need to go out just a fact of life . really some times Jos wont go out shes a gg .
& funny as even when i was in bob mode i could not care to go out some times & even to be dressed . you just go through stages . part of living ,
& then of cause there are times you cant wait to go out dressed .

...noeleena...

Michelle-Leigh
04-10-2010, 05:09 AM
You go around in public half-femme with a caterpillar on your face ? I am far too proud of my femme image to do such a thing, except for the occasional gag at a drive-thru. Having to go out while moustached would surely depress me.... I normally only show my face in public when it is clean-shaven and made up !