PDA

View Full Version : Do you suspose?

insearchofme
08-15-2005, 08:07 AM
When I was 11 or 12 years old I noticed a "lump" on my left breast. I told my parents and we went to our family doctor. He examined me, by this time the "lump" was tender and sore when touched (it did feel good at times). The doctor told us that this was normal with some boys beginning puberty. Hormones at that age are running crazy and since all of us have at lest 1X chromosome it was natural. It would go a way, it did. When I heard this I didn't think too much about it, I did wonder if I was part girl. (duh, I was only 11 or 12 give me a break)

My question do you think that since this happens to some boys during early puberty it is an indicator of potential cross dressing? I have always been attracted to bras. Did this ever happen to any of you? I feel I have a very strong femme side and wonder if it is hormonal.

Thanks for any of your insights.

Dana

Amanda Marie
08-15-2005, 08:16 AM
It's natural for all boys that age sweetie. I had it also. My parents took me to the doctor and the doctor said that all boys go through it. Not very long after my brother got the same lumps.

I remember how bad it hurt!

Julie York
08-15-2005, 10:44 AM
It's an interesting idea but I doubt it has any basis. I didn't have that problem when younger if that adds to your statistics.

Teddie
08-15-2005, 12:55 PM
I did, and I still do.