PDA

View Full Version : Taco Bell fatso

Michelia
04-10-2010, 03:24 PM
Last night I was playing with my make-up a bit and when I realized I was looking pretty good I did not want to waste it totally, so I asked my son if he wanted to go out with me for a ride. He said "OK, but we have to stop at Taco Bell" My real intention had been to go in to this Daiquiri shop in the neighborhood I have never dared to go in. It is out in the country and there are all kinds of people in this place. So my son's reply gave me an excuse to chicken out once more from going in there. I thought I looked really good so it would have been perfect, but OH...there will be another chance.

We went in the Big Lots and got some things we had needed. Then we went to the Taco Bell and placed our order. The guy that took our money and gave is our food was this gigantic dude that looked like lineman but fatter. He gave me my order and said "Have a good night, SSSSIIIIRRRRR!

Well I am the typical pushover. I do not ever answer back in a situation like this. I just let it slide. Someone's ignorance is no excuse for unladylike behavior. But I was looking my best, and I really got steamed. I had not been this steamed since those two women followed my son and I shooting a video with their cellphone at a ROSS store. So I said, "Thank you, M'am! And I will try to come back some more to Taco Bell so I can develop some breasts like yours!!! They are awesome!!!" He had this look like he wanted to kill me. I actually got scared. For a minute there I thought this guy could shoot me or something. My son burst into laughter. That broke the ice and I just let out a big roar as I took off!

It felt so good I feel guilty.

Shelly Preston
04-10-2010, 03:29 PM
I hope the guy has learned to be a little more sensitive in the future

I would loved to have seen his face :D

sissystephanie
04-10-2010, 03:40 PM
Michelia, what an absolute great response!! Could anyone have done any better? Too bad you didn't have a camera ready!

Dixie
04-10-2010, 03:48 PM
Michelia that was awesome I am so proud of you.
We can all take a lesson and be ready to stand up for ourselves.
:hugs:Dixie

Jessy
04-10-2010, 03:49 PM
Totally priceless! Wish I could have seen his face :lol:

Dutchess
04-10-2010, 03:51 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh I KNOW that was EXHILARATING !!!!!!!!!!! I'm all giddy just reading about it ,,must be my Scot blood ..

Good for you hon !

OH lol I can't quit laughing

:love::love:

Dutchess and her Dutchie

Michelia
04-10-2010, 04:19 PM
I was having so much fun with this I forgot what made me answer like this. I would never have had the quickness for this response otherwise.

Remember how Stephenie S would always say that the only way to develop breasts without hormones or implants was not herbals but by eating plenty of Big Macs?

Well, it just so happened that when I first say this guy I thought about what Stephenie used to say. I thought about it totally unmaliciously, really. I mean this guy had some nice big boobies. So the thought was fresh in my head and he just set himself up for it....

Thanks, Stephenie!

t-girlxsophie
04-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Outstanding reply,Bet the big man felt about 6inch high,
Good on you,one up for the Girls:D

Tranny Tee
04-10-2010, 05:37 PM
While I do not know if responding to rudeness with rudeness is the proper response you did great. Why don't you go back soon and see what happens?

KateSpade83
04-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Maybe you looked passable but he read you by your voice?

Shelly Preston
04-10-2010, 06:24 PM
Maybe you looked passable but he read you by your voice?

Kate its not about being read that happens to all of us

Its about being treated with a little respect especially by someone providing a service

SherriePall
04-10-2010, 06:34 PM
Well now that the shoe is on the other foot, we'll see how the big guy treats other people who are different now.
Sometimes, you just have to throw it back on them.

Frédérique
04-10-2010, 06:57 PM
Then we went to the Taco Bell and placed our order. The guy that took our money and gave is our food was this gigantic dude that looked like lineman but fatter.

You are what you eat, no doubt about it… Good retort, BTW, but, as I often hear around these parts, (fill in the blank) have feelings, too. Your friend behind the counter can’t do what you do, but maybe he secretly wants to, and he cannot adequately express his frustration…:thinking:

There are so many better things to eat than the “cuisine” at Taco Bell*, but I need to tell you that I had one of those five-layer burritos the other night. It was filling, since that is the whole idea, but I felt less clean afterwards. Excuse me – I have to go punish myself…:rc:

*Bill Hicks once suggested that Taco Bell should ditch the menu completely. He thought it would be better if the counter-person asked, “How would you like your beans and flour arranged today?” :heehee:

lisajane
04-10-2010, 11:22 PM
You should go back there in Drab and take a picture of them, [ His Moobs I mean ] then post it here so we can all have a good laugh at this jerk LOL!!:tongueout

Hugs Lisa

Cathytg
04-11-2010, 11:03 AM
I love it. Gotta hand it to ya -- ya got balls.

Michelia
04-11-2010, 11:12 AM
not in a million years!

Lynn Marie
04-11-2010, 12:33 PM
Great come back. Sort of one of those lines that we think of later rather than on the spot!

To my mind, the more unattractive a person is, the more it affects them inside and they can, unless they catch it, finally fulfill their own fears and become truly ugly from the inside out. This is very sad and these folks can easily become extremely judgemental just to get any good feeling about themselves. They just have to better than somebody!

We've all known unattractive beautiful people. To me they are the true heart of the planet. Their beauty shines through even though they have so little to work with. Kind of like many of us I guess.

Penny Lope
04-11-2010, 01:09 PM
Michelia,

You are my new hero. I'm terrible at quick-witted responses, but that one is priceless.

Kudos!

Lee51964
04-11-2010, 01:13 PM
as a former Taco Bell employee no matter how a person looks it is frowned appon to try to make a customer look bad and to go out of his way to do so was just ignorant I think you look great and would have taken a bit for me to realise you were not a woman

the guy should have been talked to by a manager for his rudeness

Natalia
04-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Am I the only one here who thinks a letter to KFC/TB headquarters is in order? Regardless of one's personal ignorance or hidden bigotry, it is a very bad corporate situation to employ someone who might next use a racial slur.

I have many transitioning friends who face such slurs every day.

This must not be allowed to "pass". :Angry3:

Michelia
04-11-2010, 03:48 PM
as a former Taco Bell employee no matter how a person looks it is frowned appon to try to make a customer look bad and to go out of his way to do so was just ignorant I think you look great and would have taken a bit for me to realise you were not a woman

the guy should have been talked to by a manager for his rudeness

Thanks, Lee.

Obviously let it not be a reflection on Taco Bell, although I did wonder if they get any diversity training at all. I am not much of a fast food person, but I have been at Taco Bell before and have been treated very well.

I would not want to get this guy in trouble. He may have a family and may be struggling with two jobs or whatever. Who knows. I hope he learned something.

Like I say, I am normally not confrontational at all. Sometimes, we just react. And I do not pass but I always try to look nice and treat everyone as nicely as I can. He was definitely being as mean as he thought he could get away with.

msginaadoll
04-11-2010, 03:50 PM
I think from your post the individual was incredibly rude. However whether or not anything can be done by management, etc can be tuff. After all if you are a CD you will be referred to as Sir some of the time. I should say most of us will be. I hav been called sir and is hard to determine if is done to be rude, or if the person is unsure of what to refer to me as. Some of that can be determined by tone, attitude, etc.

KateSpade83
04-11-2010, 05:57 PM
If he was deliberately being mean you could have called him a fatso but then you might have not gotten your order...

sherri52
04-11-2010, 06:07 PM
Good comeback. I'm sure you'll get more respect the next time he sees you.

SuzanneBender
04-11-2010, 06:49 PM
Michelia that is one of the best come backs in this situation that I have heard in a long time. I think I am going to put that one in my purse in case I every find myself in a similar situation.

Man boobs are always a good target for a comeback.

Outstanding work sis. Keep representing us well. :hugs:

As for diversity training at Taco Bell I am not sure. However, I went through the drive through once dressed and had a bird fly in my window. The young man working the window actually came outside and helped me fend off the beast. He didn't say a word about me being dressed and I am sure he knew because I was screaming like a girl with a low baratone voice.

AllThingsPretty
04-11-2010, 06:56 PM
I had not been this steamed since those two women followed my son and I shooting a video with their cellphone at a ROSS store.

Michelia, I absolutely love the way you handled the taco bell guy :D

Maybe I missed something, But why were two women following you and your son taking video at Ross?

Nicole Erin
04-11-2010, 07:31 PM
(roll-punches Michelia's arm) damn you crazy sassy bitch! hahahha :heehee:

Girl I bet he was so pissed that his 4 chins were shaking in anger as he gritted his teeth.

What I would not give to see the look on his face.

See, people think TG are easy targets but when we strike back, it can be really embarrasing to the attacker. I bet that guy pee'd his pants he was so aggrivated.

TG girls - +1

jenna_woods
04-11-2010, 07:44 PM
good for you.

TxKimberly
04-11-2010, 08:06 PM
OK, so I DO admire your courage BUT. . .
That could have gone SOOO wrong. . .
If that guy had come unglued and started pounding on you in front of your son, would it have been worth the momentary satisfaction of having told him off? Call me a coward, but I don't think I'd ever intentionaly do anything while dressed that might encourage an altercation.

Michelia
04-11-2010, 08:55 PM
Michelia, I absolutely love the way you handled the taco bell guy :D

Maybe I missed something, But why were two women following you and your son taking video at Ross?

There is a thread somewhere a while back with me telling this story. I happened to be mostly dressed and my son wanted me to get him a toy at Ross. He had done something special and deserved it. This lady and her daughter followed us around the store and filmed us. I did not do too much about it but I was furious.

OK, so I DO admire your courage BUT. . .
That could have gone SOOO wrong. . .
If that guy had come unglued and started pounding on you in front of your son, would it have been worth the momentary satisfaction of having told him off? Call me a coward, but I don't think I'd ever intentionaly do anything while dressed that might encourage an altercation.

You are so right. I would not have done this at the counter. I was at the drive-in in the safety of my car and the guy had no way to get at me. But it still scared the wits out of me...

Cassandra Lynn
04-11-2010, 09:01 PM
I agree with Lee and Natalia on mentioning it to management, but it does bring up the question of what was said versus the intent behind it. None of us would want to be called sir in that manner, but the Fat Slob could argue for himself if it came down to it. Unfortunately, TGism may not be the type of thing that gets discussed by fast food joints.
At any rate well done on the comebacker! mj (Cassie)

Nicole Erin
04-11-2010, 09:05 PM

Why not? If that fat **** was in as bad a shape as I am imagining, he probably couldn't move very fast anyways, and who is to say if Michelia would not have kicked his ass?

Being CD does not make one a wimp.

Look, many people, even our own, seem to want to deny us being who we are, constantly reminding us of our inability to pass or that we are still "men". So why not take advnatage of it?

This whole thought of "Well you don't pass, you are male, and you might get your butt kicked" seems a double standard.

tiffanyjo89
04-11-2010, 09:10 PM
I find that you can find jerks anywhere...including any place that employees people.

It just depends on how well the employer filters of the jerk employees.

Michelia
04-11-2010, 09:18 PM
Why not? If that fat **** was in as bad a shape as I am imagining, he probably couldn't move very fast anyways, and who is to say if Michelia would not have kicked his ass?

Being CD does not make one a wimp.

This whole thought of "Well you don't pass, you are male, and you might get your butt kicked" seems a double standard.

Really, now. I rather be thought of as a wimp than end up in jail enfemme. It really would not have been a smart thing to have done if I had been at the counter. I do need to learn how to stand up for myself more. But violence is not the answer.

The other thing is one can really get hurt in a fight and I have to take care of that little boy and my SO's girl. At my age, one has learned, like Kimberly says, that those small moments of satisfaction are just not worth it. We have learned to keep our eyes on the long term things that count.

If an idiot says anything to me, I usually do not respond or I just walk out. Now, if someone lays a hand on me, then they might get a face full of mace. That is another story...

I really did not mean for this thread to become an example of how to respond in these type of situations. I was just telling a story the way it happened. It turned out for the best and it did feel great. I admit it. And like I said, I also felt a bit guilty about it.

TxKimberly
04-11-2010, 10:05 PM
. . . You are so right. I would not have done this at the counter. I was at the drive-in in the safety of my car and the guy had no way to get at me. But it still scared the wits out of me...

You know that WOULD make a difference. LOL If things got ugly you would have the choice to simply leave.

. . . Being CD does not make one a wimp. . .

Agreed. I intensely dislike being refereed to as a "sissy" for that very reason. I may be a cross dresser, but I've served my country for more than a decade and I do the heavy lifting and dirty work around my home. I am not a wimp or a sissy

Having said that, I still don't see that not escalating a situation to the point of an altercation would make me a wimp. Your post sort of gives me the impression that you would have happily taken him on in a fist fight Nicole, and that would have ended with you in jail, and all of us reading about you on the internet, clucking our tongues and saying "Damn, there is another TG making us look bad." Sure, in reality there was some provocation there, but by the time the media got a hold of it, it would have read "Man in drag beat helpless fast food server. The victim was taken to the hospital by ambulance . . . "

. . . This whole thought of "Well you don't pass, you are male, and you might get your butt kicked" seems a double standard.

I hope your not implying that this is what my post said? My point is simple, and a concept that also applies to the male side of my life so there is no double standard. There are things worth fighting for and there times and places for doing it, but they are both few and far between. I don't consider risking a fist fight in a public place because I was called "Sir" to rise to that level. If you do, then you must live a very exciting life . . .

VikkiVixen7188
04-11-2010, 10:39 PM
Maybe he just wanted you to know that you didnt fool him. When a persons sexuality is threaten they get a little weird. I like to give people the benifit of doubt.

JulieK1980
04-11-2010, 10:42 PM
Worth mentioning to 1-800-TACO BELL. (That's their complaint line) They throw free food coupons at ya for any issues.... :D

Froggy's Angel
04-16-2010, 02:27 AM
OMG!!! That is the funniest thing I have read in days! :D

I (personally) wouldn't have stopped there, had my partner been the one treated that way, I would have demanded the manager and if I didn't get a suitable response I would have been in contact with GLAAD and the News, but hey, that is just me, LOL :heehee:

But, you did a GREAT job! Proud of you :) :love:

Angiemead12
04-16-2010, 04:49 AM
thats epic! good on ya! :drink:

Sally24
04-16-2010, 05:03 AM
Just glad you got your food BEFORE the confrontation, if you know what I mean.:devil:

Good for you!!

Rianna Humble
04-16-2010, 05:44 AM
We went in the Big Lots and got some things we had needed. Then we went to the Taco Bell and placed our order. The guy that took our money and gave us our food was this gigantic dude that looked like lineman but fatter. He gave me my order and said "Have a good night, SSSSIIIIRRRRR!

Well I am the typical pushover. I do not ever answer back in a situation like this. I just let it slide. Someone's ignorance is no excuse for unladylike behavior. But I was looking my best, and I really got steamed. I had not been this steamed since those two women followed my son and I shooting a video with their cellphone at a ROSS store. So I said, "Thank you, M'am! And I will try to come back some more to Taco Bell so I can develop some breasts like yours!!! They are awesome!!!" He had this look like he wanted to kill me. I actually got scared. For a minute there I thought this guy could shoot me or something. My son burst into laughter. That broke the ice and I just let out a big roar as I took off!

It felt so good I feel guilty.

A lot of people have said don't respond to unkindness with unkindness, but your put-down was a peach! Don't feel guilty.

Karren H
04-16-2010, 07:57 AM
Hell.... I'd stay away from that place...... Big Beef Baritto Supremmes are NOT good for your girlish figure!!

Kimberly9310
04-16-2010, 10:25 AM
Some people are just stupid I guess. he's just mad that he's in a dead end job and can;t go no wear in life. Put I thought it was a funny story. lol That was a good one Karen, you're crazy girl.