PDA

View Full Version : Came out today

Staci G
04-10-2010, 08:36 PM
I have a neighbor upstairs from me that is very easy to talk to. he is openly gay but has a partner in the closet. Anyway we were talking today about that subject of being in the closet and I told him I know the feeling because I too was in the closet about my crossdressing. I thought he would have a cow! He said he would have never guessed. I told him I am straight and I just prefer to wear womens clothes. I really felt great coming out to someone and I dont worry about him telling it. I hope to be going shopping Monday evening (mama needs a new pair of shoes) maybe feel better walking to my car now that someone knows. :heehee:

Samantha B L
04-10-2010, 09:12 PM
Staci,it's good that you found a freind. Coming out to people can be a very good experience. Some people just don't accept CD'ing but you never know,some people are very receptive.

msniki48
04-10-2010, 09:18 PM
Staci!

Good for you! having an inner circle of people that you can confide in is so important.

I am so happy for you

:hugs:

Samantha Thomson
04-10-2010, 09:42 PM
good for you hun i came out to a lesbian friend she was very aseptable about it but remember you got to know the person you come out to as a friend of mind came out to some one and got backstab

Persephone
04-11-2010, 03:20 AM
Congrats Staci, as you found out, when it goes right, coming out to someone for the very first time is a great feeling!

Enjoy!

Hugs,
Persephone.

hema
04-11-2010, 03:34 AM
wow.. its awesome of u to ve come out...
i ve tried ... but indeed i was caught crossdressing...
i would like to share one of ma weird exp here
... i was into cdin from class 9..
once wen i was in class 10, i was preparin for ma exams, usually nobody wud be at home so i used to enjoy those time alone!!
one afternoon, i wanted to test ma nerves, so i decided to wear a bra and a panty ( it was actually my neighbours , i stole t wen she had dried it upstairs)
i wore it, and wanted to step out of ma home to the terrace i sneaked past my neighbours door, climbed the stairs to the terrace wit jus the bra and panty..
i had the shock of my life!!!!!!!!!
i saw my neighbour aunt already in terrace dryin her hairs, i tried to return back home, at that was the most unforgettable moment....
a gust of air, and it blew my door closed .. my main door had an automatic latch!!!!
bang!!!
tat s t,,, i was stuck out wit jus a bra and panty , tat too my neighbour aunts,,,
my mom had given a spare key to her oly, and my oly chance to get bak home, was to approach her!!!
i didn know wat to do, and hid myself beside the stairs...
my heart was thumpin on wat to do!!!
in few moments, i heard her footsteps nearin me!!!
i was almost in tears, and extreme excitement, wit so many things ragin in ma mind...
she saw me.... she was shell shocked lookin at me in tat dress of her which she recognised on the first glance!!
she called me inside her home, she was in her mid 30s and her son was at school...nobody was in her home, i was caught alone,,
she first asked whom the bra belonged to??
i jus gave a shy smile and told it was hers!!!
she started laughin and laughed her eyes out!!!
i was totally embarassed.. then i asked fr the keys so tat i cud get bak and change!!!
but she was thinkin somethin else!!!!
she took me to her bedroom, and i couldn believe wat she was doin,,,
she took her sari, and all accessories and dressed me completely like a girl wit all make ups and stuff...
i almost blasted in ecstacy...
we really had a nice time, and it s totally under secrecy...she helped me throughout, and she cross dressed me every weekend!!!
unfortunately i had to shift ma home elsewher,
and after tat , i never got a chance to step out....

Freddy12
04-11-2010, 04:43 AM
Big congratulations, Staci!

I'm sure that many of us are not courageous enough to come out. I know that I am for sure. It's a great step.

All the best to you on your journey.

sarahcross
04-13-2010, 09:49 AM
Congrats hun! I just came out last night and already have a girls shopping day planned :)
Sarah <3

Andrea Reynolds
04-13-2010, 08:26 PM
I'm happy for you. When I dressed for Halloween day at work, I was in full mode, including 2" heels. The following week I got a lot of comments on how natural I moved and coworkers were asking if I liked dressing like that all the time. For some reason I said 'yes I do but I don't get to do it as often as I like'. Immediately afterward I realized I spoke before thinking, again. I didn't bat an eyelash. I just smiled and moved on for the rest of the workday, which was uneventful. Now they all know. Andrea

Barbara Dugan
04-13-2010, 08:30 PM
That is great Staci,, I bet you feel much better now

Suzie Q GG
04-13-2010, 11:02 PM
Congrats on coming out and having a great experience!

zoe m
04-14-2010, 12:19 PM
congrats!

Sarah Doepner
04-14-2010, 12:38 PM
Congrats Staci!

It's a great load off when we can finally share this with someone we know.

jenna_woods
04-14-2010, 01:26 PM
yes i rembember the frist one i ioldabout jenna, I felt so much better,

Annaliese2010
04-14-2010, 01:51 PM
...I really felt great coming out to someone and I dont worry about him telling it. I hope to be going shopping Monday evening (mama needs a new pair of shoes) maybe feel better walking to my car now that someone knows. :heehee:Good4u mamma...hope you had fun shopping! Well...I had a shock today. Someone just told me over the phone to "Settle down, have something to eat, smoke one of my dirty little cigarettes and drop all the drama queen shit." :eek: I was shocked and thought wow, am I so transparant?! OMG?! So, in a way, I guess I'm 'out' to my friends and didn't even know it?:o Sheeeyah! I'm beside myself. Don't know how I feel bout that! :straightface:

SuzanneBender
04-14-2010, 05:08 PM
The air is clearer and the sky is bluer blewer, blueer ohhh never mind....

Life is better after you have come out. Acceptance for those of us that have had little to none, including acceptance from ourselves is a wonderful thing.

Congradulations on your bravery. Enjoy those blue skies. :D

sherri52
04-14-2010, 06:14 PM
It's nice to have friends Staci. All of mine are GGs, they are easier to come out to unless they live with you

deniseh
04-14-2010, 07:31 PM
awesome, congrats. I have a gay neighor and a lesbian neighbor and they both know I am a CD and they are both gems, very supportive.