PDA

View Full Version : I look good!!

Ediosa
04-10-2010, 09:31 PM
Yes, I am saying it. I look good!! I just came out from studying at a Barnes and noble, wearing a tight jean skirt, 3.5 in stilletoe sandals, a tight black turtleneck shirt, legs shaved, toe nails bright red, finger nails shiny copper, and the whole nines on makeup and everything else. I look good. I am proud of my makeup, I am proud that I wear heels and I am proud of myself. Dang, do I feel good and boy do I feel good. I also had guys smiling at me, which was cool cause that means I also looked good. :):D

A week ago, I was asked by a guy what nationality I was. I told him I was Colombian, and he told me, i have the look of middle eastern, then he looked at my engagement ring and said have a nice night. I thanked him and continue to what I was doing.

:love:
Elizabeth

Michelia
04-10-2010, 09:59 PM
I will never forget those pictures of you at the beach in a swimsuit.

I am glad I found your thread because I have a little secret to share with you. I will PM you about it.

Miranda09
04-10-2010, 10:04 PM
Absolutely Liz.....you are looking better and better. I long for the day I have it pulled together as well as you. :)

Ediosa
04-10-2010, 10:18 PM
Thank you Miranda. I have to admit it, I am lucky that I can look as good as I do, I'm surprised about that but am happy about it.

You'll get there girl. Just keep going out and being you. You will get there.. :)

TxKimberly
04-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Good for you! Confidence is a beautiful thing . . .

johannem
05-07-2010, 06:50 PM
I agree with you - you do look fine, girl!

Christina2008
05-07-2010, 07:00 PM
Wow Confidence is everything and you have it!
It must be great to blend, or should that be stand out :)

Ediosa
05-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Christina,
Funny thing is, I do stand out, cause I am not dressing like most other women. I am always wearing heels and a skirt or a tight jeans. I am basically dressed as a woman who is always dressed to impress. I love my style and everyday I want to look that way. There is nothing like a woman who takes great care of herself and goes out of her way to dress to impress. My sister is like that. I guess I take my style from her.

Thanks for the compliments everyone.