PDA

View Full Version : Courage

Lucy_Bella
04-11-2010, 12:29 AM
It enlightens me to see so many being so open about their lifestyle ( if they truely are).. I tried that with my last girl friend and to be honest , it was great while it lasted ( she went back to women ).. I guess I wasn't women enough..

I find myself now looking for another partner , believe me it's rough! I play the dateing game and of course twenty questions. I feel my around the responses pehaps as a women would with the shoe on the other foot I suppose you could say. In the past II would care less and not even bother with the questions.

I find it odd, why I do feel a need of how the one who sparks my interest replies to my tip toeing around with my natureof my life style. I chalk it up to age , as I aged I find no desire to waste anymore time and to be honest I would rather stay single than be with someone who doesn't accept my dressing.

How do you approach the dateing game ? what kind of questions do you ask to get the feel of how she may react to your lifestyle?

Thanks

Michelia
04-11-2010, 11:06 AM
earlier today and I felt as though maybe I was not qualified for this since I have not played the "dating game" in quite a while.

But since you have received no responses, I thought about it again, and realized I have a tremendous amount of experience in looking for mates, even though I have not been dating much. And I have been very sucessful in finding the SO I have as well as other recent exploits...

I can make several recommendations to you.

- Do not limit yourself to looking for the woman you always wanted physically speaking. I dated beautiful women before I met my wife, who happens to be a large girl. I almost missed out because I had my values upside down.

- Get the word out there. There are lots of sites that cater to meeting others. Yes, this takes a tremendous amount of work and it may be fruitless, but I met both my SO and a recent friend through the internet. You must be willing to wade through a lot of manure to find the hidden diamond. Be careful and be patient and use common sense. There are a lot of predators out there and tg people are specially vulnerable. Do not jump into anything and do not give out any sensitive information until you are sure who you are talking to is who they say they are.

- Get out dressed. I have made friends and gone out for coffee with multiple girls I have met while dressed. One worked at the bank, one managed a women's clothing store, one I met through my sewing classes, one sells beads at a bead store I frequent. They have all been really nice girls. Then there have been those opportunities I have not been able to take advantage of . The nurse at my doctor's office, the manager of the Avenue in a nearby town, etc. This way, the girls you meet know up front who you are! Of course, in my case, I am happily married and these situations were just fun chatty encounters, where the girls knew up front I was not interested in more. But in your case, you can start up as just casual friends too. No need to get too serious at first.

- Once you have dated a couple of times in a more serious way, if she does not know up front, do not wait any longer to drop the news. Otherwise, you are wasting your time and hers. You could be out there meeting your better half. Have an idea what you are willing to accept as far as her limitations are concerned before you go into anything. You must be realistic in this as people level of acceptance is going to vary quite a lot. Make your desires clear. No need to beat around the bush. Show confidence. Most women will want their mate to be a man for a lot of the time, regardless. My SO included. If you can do this, you should be OK.