Deborah Jane
04-11-2010, 04:08 AM
Is there any of you likes to do housework

No!!!!
Dressed, femme, drab, naked or wandering around with a towel wrapped round me

I Hate Housework!!!!!

Joanne08
04-11-2010, 04:14 AM
I do a lot of housework anyway so I prefer to do it dressed. I put my hair up and go to work :heehee:!

Danielle Gee
04-11-2010, 04:15 AM
I love doing housework!! In fact I spent all of yesterday morning "en femme" dusting, cleaning, and doing laundry. I've often dreamed about being a full-time housewife.:daydreaming:

Danielle

prene
04-11-2010, 04:23 AM
I do not like doing housework but do it.

And yes I am totally dressed doing my housework.

But I would rather be out on the town with a few friends (girl and boys).

Persephone
04-11-2010, 04:28 AM
I am a full-time housewife (I prefer the term "Homemaker") and, after all of these years, it's no dream!

I really don't mind most of it,

I actually enjoy some of it (cooking ain't bad once I've decided what to make for dinner),

And really don't like some of it (I *H*A*T*E* folding sheets! For some reason, more than any other part of the laundry, it leaves my hands rough and chapped and I really don't like doing the dishes, but I have to do both of those things anyway).

Joanne f
04-11-2010, 04:31 AM
I love the dressing but not the house work , that is a trap that we all can fall foul to :D

Rachel_Red
04-11-2010, 05:16 AM
Well my fiance has talked about me being the "house wife" and for me dressing is not realy a hobby but a lifestyle (TG) so eventualy it'll be normal to do housework in fem clothing. So yes to answer your question I do enjoy doing housework en fem. Heck I like doing anything dressed up :heehee:

Raychel
04-11-2010, 06:40 AM
Not a huge fan of housework myself. But if I have to do it, at least being dressed up make it tolerable.

hema
04-11-2010, 07:00 AM
i love to work around as a femme...
wearin skirts, and tops wit bra is such a gud feelin to work wit..
lookin for more works ahead...

BRANDYJ
04-11-2010, 07:08 AM
I hate housework. That is unless I am doing it for the woman I love. Makes no difference as to how I am dressed. It is the fact I do it for her that brings me so much satisfaction. We live a D/s lifestyle with me being submissive to her. So maybe that is the reason I love to do what I otherwise hate to do. But add that she likes me in fem mode as her maid no doublt doubles my pleasure in doing the housework.

Crissy Kay
04-11-2010, 07:36 AM
Oh yes, thats the main reason I give myself for dressing up!!

DonniDarkness
04-11-2010, 10:17 AM
My wifey has come home before to find the house spotless
Then asks what im wearing...even tho she can see my drab attire

I think i enjoy house work when im dressed or underdressed more so than i do when just plain guy mode

Also when i do yard work i wear b-suit bottoms under my jeans, silly but im comfortable with it.

Dee2U
04-11-2010, 11:09 AM
I guess my avatar is a hint. I especially enjoy housework when en femme and enjoy cooking the most. I hate the fixit tasks that men are supposed to enjoy and often feel it is unfair that a chromosome has anything to do with being handy.....Dee

kellycan27
04-11-2010, 11:12 AM
Come on over.... you can clean my house to your hearts content! :)

BunnieCashmere
04-11-2010, 11:39 AM
I love doing housework while dressed as Bunnie. Sometimes I even like to do it in my maid outfit for giggles.

kimberly ann487
04-11-2010, 11:51 AM
Doing housework dressed makes it bearable, lol.:heehee:

ellenwannabe
04-11-2010, 11:54 AM
I enjoy anything I'm doing so long as I'm in female mode but don't do any of the housework - Ellen

ArleneRaquel
04-11-2010, 11:55 AM
IMHO doing housework while enfemme is very liberating. I'm going to fold laundry soon, but dishes first. :battingeyelashes:

Penny Lope
04-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Depends on the housework. Vacuuming. Love it. Kitchen. Love it. Bathrooms. Not so much. For some reason, I love any housework that requires constant activity but no concentration or brain thought. I accomplish a lot of good thinking that way.

SexiBobbi
04-11-2010, 02:16 PM
I love doing housework en femm. I get more done when dressed.

AmandaM
04-11-2010, 03:03 PM
Well my fiance has talked about me being the "house wife" and for me dressing is not realy a hobby but a lifestyle (TG) so eventualy it'll be normal to do housework in fem clothing. So yes to answer your question I do enjoy doing housework en fem. Heck I like doing anything dressed up :heehee:

My wife too. But, she has to get that promotion first. If she does, we'll seriously talk. She really likes the idea. :)

Karen564
04-11-2010, 03:46 PM
I love performing household tasks a woman KA

Then you more than welcome to come over and do mine too .....:D

kellycan27
04-11-2010, 06:51 PM
Then you more than welcome to come over and do mine too .....:D

Yeah, while Karen and I go shopping and out to lunch.:heehee:

sherri52
04-11-2010, 07:20 PM
I clean my store while dressed, then I rush to dress in drab before I'm seen. At least with a T shirt and male footwear.

jenna_woods
04-11-2010, 07:49 PM
i do house work dressed ever chance i get, it maqkes it fun

kathie225
04-11-2010, 10:34 PM
so being dressed while doing it makes a bad situation tolerable. Also my wife is amazed at all the work i do get done. She hasn't made the connection yet between my attire and what I do. I really seem to be more efficient and thorough when attired as opposed to being in drab.

So once a week (twice if the grandkids have been over) I get to play "maid" and indulge my hobby while pleasing my wife at the same time.

Good luck to all........ Kathie