PDA

View Full Version : Went out dressed!!!!

bredalee25
04-11-2010, 07:15 AM
Well kind of dressed I went out to walmart wearing a pair of white girlie shorts
under a long black tanktop in guy mode. As far as I know not one person suspected. This was a first for me. The shorts were my wifes and she was gonna give them to goodwill so I tried them on and they became mine with her blessing.
I thank god everyday for having such a wonderful accepting wife.

Tina B.
04-11-2010, 07:54 AM
Isn't it great to have and understanding wife, and one that wears the same size, wow, what a bonus.
Tina B.

ellenwannabe
04-11-2010, 09:25 AM
you are so lucky to have such an accepting wife - and when you dress in conservative female clothing you know what it is and usually no one willl even notice - enjoy it - Ellen

t-girlxsophie
04-11-2010, 10:31 AM
Its such a blessing to have a wonderful accepting SO,I let my wife
know every day how much I appreciate her,Its great too that we are the same size,always borrowing each others clothes

Angiemead12
04-11-2010, 08:23 PM
me and my girl share the same bottoms as well, but sometimes she will borrow my top or dress, she just needs to insert some breast gels to fill out the cups!

Jenny26
04-11-2010, 09:58 PM
Just hope nobody took a picture of you and you end up on that people of walmart site! that would suck!!! but good job getting out girl!! Best wishes!!!