PDA

View Full Version : My BF's new breasts - sorry, no pics!

Cutedot
04-11-2010, 12:15 PM
Hello, Ladies!

So, a few weeks ago Gabi had to go to the US, and I conspired with her to upgrade her breasts. I called the store, gave them a story, so she had an excuse to go there in drab and pick them up. The lady at the store was most helpful, and she also got bras to go with the new breasts.

Her old breasts were triangular forms, bought in Brazil. I thought they were a bit too large for her (the width of the base was correct for her chest, but the forms were too prominent and created an exaggerated profile) but were way better than her homemade water ballons.

A couple of weeks ago I saw her new breasts for the first time, and I'm not sure I love them or I hate them. They look so natural, so perfect. They are bouncy, the shape is very realistic, and the profile is simply beautiful. And I think they look better than mine! :eek:

Joking aside, the look on her face is the reason why I believe her transgenderness is a true gift. Yes, my BF is different from other males around, and he knows more about makeup and fashion than other man. He passed on the chance of being an alpha male and now he has an outlet to this softer side of his psyche. Now he is happier and an overall nicer person. And Gabi is just a joy to spend time with, so I get to have a wonderful girlfriend. That's just icing on the cake!

Bottomline, if the price to pay for this wonderful girlfriend is to be jealous of her boobs... Well, I'll pay it gladly!

Dot

DonniDarkness
04-11-2010, 12:25 PM
Cutedot,

U are a gem dear. Such a great outlook on life in general from the context of your post. Im sure gabi is very happy with your breasts. So dont be envious :)

Tracii G
04-11-2010, 12:41 PM
Sounds like two wonderful people have found each other.
IMO it can't get any better than that.

Jenny Beth
04-11-2010, 12:41 PM
Bottomline, if the price to pay for this wonderful girlfriend is to be jealous of her boobs... Well, I'll pay it gladly!

Dot

My wife is jealous of my boobs too, but only because I can take mine off. In short she's well endowed and there are times she wishes she wasn't. Anyway sounds like you have a great relationship, you've certainly come to the right place. :)

stacey.eyes
04-11-2010, 01:14 PM
So what kind did she select? They sound great!

joandher
04-11-2010, 03:04 PM
You both sound very happy with each outher, TREASURE your partner

love to you both

J-JAY

beau
04-11-2010, 03:13 PM
Yes what kind did you get a web site would be nice to

Kathi Lake
04-11-2010, 06:04 PM
Hi Dot!

I'm so glad that you're happy about your boyfriend's new assets. Some of the more modern ones just look incredibly realistic. For me, they're one (OK, two :)) of the reasons I have the confidence I do - my boobs look great! For a woman's most recognized secondary sexual characteristic, I believe they are so important in our presentation - especially if you want to blend, and not stand out.

Thanks for the support you show. Believe me, it is invaluable!

Kathi

sherri52
04-11-2010, 07:39 PM
Gabi is such a lucky girl. To have someone who is so understanding and caring by her side is a wonderful thing.

Cutedot
04-11-2010, 10:53 PM
First, a disclaimer: neither Gabi nor I work or have any interest in the company that makes these products. I only wish to answer the inquiries of fellow members of the board.

We did not buy the forms online. We (mostly Gabi) did the research, then I contacted a retailer and got all the specific information. We never said that the breasts were for a T-girl. The lady I talked to was very helpful, explained about the brands and shapes, and even helped me determine the correct bra size, since we live in Latin America and the sizing system is different.

Once all the details were resolved, Gabi went to the store (in drab, of course) and picked up the order. She also took the opportunity to choose very pretty bras to go with the new forms.

As to the forms themselves, they are Amoena asymmetrical forms. They fit so well because they have some extra volume on the outer side of the breast, which makes it look very natural.

Any more questions, feel free to PM me.

Hugs,
Dot

Lyric
04-12-2010, 10:16 AM
I love your attitude, Dot. I'm always hearing crossdressers go on about their difficulties with wives/GFs who don't accept or barely tolerate their femininity. Women like you who appreciate us are certainly not the norm, but then neither are we. To find happiness we have to find people who can share our happiness.

Lyric

kristinacd55
04-12-2010, 10:44 AM
Dot, that's great that you & your honey are together!! She's lucky to have you, and vice versa!! :daydreaming:

Vivian Best
04-12-2010, 10:44 AM
Dot would you be interested in another bf? I could certainly use the kind of help you provide to Gabi.

Cutedot
04-13-2010, 06:35 PM
Vivian,

Thank you, I'm flattered. You sound like a lovely lady. But Gabi and I have an exclusivity clause, you know? It's called love and trust. :daydreaming:

But I'll be your friend, if you want... :bighug:

Dot