PDA

View Full Version : Anyone share this fantasy?

MarinaKirax
04-11-2010, 02:06 PM
Following up on a recent post about working in a temp job en femme, I started thinking about something that I have fantasized about many times...... going to work as a secretary. Anyone else think about this?

I imagine the daily routine of commuting in business dress, the heels, sitting legs crossed with people looking at my legs, having to sweep my skirt beneath my every time I sit down, and swishing over to the file cabinet every so often. Of course, I also have other fantasies that have spoken about... such as if someone were to come in and rob the office..... well, they'd have to keep me quiet.....
Any one else? or am I alone on this one?

victoriamwilliams1
04-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Your not alone! I however want to be the manager over a team as a woman to see if my knowledge would be taken serious!

Sarah Michelle
04-11-2010, 02:20 PM
Since I'm a closet dresser and a novice, my fantasies are simply being able to dress well enough to go out for a walk,
the ides of carrying off an entire day en femme is beyond my grasp...
bring that fantasy back to the house though, and I can have dinner ready and pearls on, his drink in hand...

Rachel Morley
04-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Ooh yes ... nice fantasy :)

kimberly ann487
04-11-2010, 02:31 PM
I'd love to be a barmaid !:daydreaming: I don't think i could pull off being a Hooters Girl at my age, but I know how to mix a drink. Being on my feet all night might be tough, lol.:heehee:

Lynn Marie
04-11-2010, 02:41 PM
I too like the business women look.

I have a slight variation on your fantasy. I'm the lady manager of this office and I'm chewing out the new mail boy and he is just standing there staring at my chest which, because I'm tall, is just inches from his face. Then I pull the blinds and ...........................

cosmolovesph
04-11-2010, 02:43 PM
I too enjoy the thought and the "fantasy" - oh and the robbery scenario is right up my ally for sure... :chained:

Dee2U
04-11-2010, 02:49 PM
Being a secretary is definitely a fantasy of mine. I am a manager in my drab life and although I understand the girls who want the powerful woman fantasy, I find a more submissive role appealing. I think it would be great either with a powerful man or powerful woman as a boss for whom I am not a "pool" secretary but rather a personal assistant / girl Friday. I just love office wear....Dee

docrobbysherry
04-11-2010, 05:57 PM
My fantasy is to HAVE a secretary. :)

In my fantasy, she's 25 and super hot!:D

sherri52
04-11-2010, 06:02 PM
I would want the fantasy for a day. The next day I'd like to be her boss.

linnea
04-11-2010, 06:04 PM
I posted the temporary employment item, and part the reason that I did it was that I have had the secretary fantasy off and on for many years. It always starts with me being a bit farther in my transition, pre-op on hormones, and taking a clerical/secretarial job in some kind of fairly large company.
I love the idea, but now I love the idea much more with the word "temporary" connected to it. I don't think that I'd be interested in long term employment even if I could find it--not yet anyway.

Karen564
04-11-2010, 07:09 PM
I think that's a wonderful fantasy...and as much as I would like to have that job:daydreaming:, I'm just going to have to settle for the less than glamorous job working as a CMA or LPN wearing plain nursing shoes, with my hair tied up in a bun..

But that won't stop me from getting all dolled up & letting my hair down after work...:D

Angiemead12
04-11-2010, 08:09 PM
something like anne hathaway in devils wears prada! but if i could be Meryl streep then that would be better!

Cassandra Lynn
04-11-2010, 08:28 PM
Yeah it's a good fantasy, but in mine i would most definitely be submissive and the office would have to be women only, guys would ruin it for me. mj (Cassie)

Danielle Hyatt
04-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Yes I have that one to. I also shar Doc fantasy to:tongueout

Your Pal
Dan:D

Veronica Nowakowski
04-11-2010, 09:56 PM
I wouldn't want to take a demotion to be female; luckily the image of a powerful, competent woman is in my generation's repetoire. If I were thinking a female-specific job, it would be something like stripper (which is sexually segregated at least). Yet the job I fantasize about the most, en femme, is President, which isn't to feel feminine necessarily.

Persephone
04-12-2010, 01:14 AM
OK, girls, as you may have read over on Linnea's thread (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2109235), I actually once was a secretary for two weeks. In some ways it was great fun, in some ways it wasn't.

Here are a couple of my memories.

In those days Los Angeles had "smog days" and when they did, companies had to close their parking lots to only those who arrived in carpools, or something like that, so for several days I ended up having to street park and walk several blocks in each direction in stilettos.

The women who worked in the assembly area wore pants, but those of us who worked in the offices always wore skirts or dresses, which, of course, was fine with me.

Pantyhose do feel kinda hot and sweaty and not very comfortable when you walk several blocks in 100-degree F (37.7 C) temperatures.

The other women warned me that my boss was the kind who would try to grab a feel, particularly if he could get you near him in his office. They were always sort of curious what it was like to work directly for him.

He was a pretty handsome (O.K., hot) guy, a lot better looking than the majority of guys there, and he did wrap an arm around me one time as we were going down stairs together, but he went on vacation a couple of days after I got there, so I never was exposed to him too much.

For the rest of the time, I reported to his boss, a really nice guy, but with more than a bit of paunch. I guess I was spared, because he wasn't as much of a womanizer and he always treated me very nicely.

Some of the other women, particularly the ones who worked near my station, were pretty friendly and invited me to join them for lunch a couple of times, but otherwise my desk was in a corner of the engineering department (all men) and I didn't get to be "one of the girls" as much as I would have liked.

My actual job was pretty boring as a lot of the staff were on vacation (it was summer) and my department didn't have all that much going on anyway.

My boss told me that things were pretty slow, but that anything I could do to look busy would be appreciated, particularly if his boss or another higher-up wandered by, so I worked out a little personal strategy for myself.

I had a typewriter (yes, it was in "those days!") and a stand that was to hold the notes or whatever that you were typing. So I set up a file folder in the stand, placed a book behind it and read the book by typing it. Yep, I actually just kept typing as I read, I figured it was great typing practice anyway (particularly since the typewriter was an IBM Executive, the one with proportionally spaced type).

I guess I did a good job at whatever real work there was, and in looking busy, because for quite a while afterward they kept requesting me by name.

One day I got a call from my spouse. A friend of hers had decided that we were all getting together for dinner and that she was riding home with my spouse. They were ready to leave and I was still across town at work!

I told her to stall and that I would figure out how to leave early and head for home. I didn't know what to do, so I did a really low bit. I put a sort of pained expression on, kinda kept one hand casually, but obviously, in the general area of my lower abdomen and told my boss that I was feeling a bit ill.

I'm sure he figured I was having my period and cramps, although I never said so, and there isn't a man (at least no man I can imagine) who is going to get between a woman and her period, so he practically insisted that I go home.

If I'd had a woman boss, she probably would have given me a "put on your big girl panties" sort of look and asked me if I'd finished the Johnson report.

Anyway, my spouse insisted that they stop off on the way home because I needed a new tea pot (she got me a really cute frog shaped one that I still treasure). I raced to my car and drove home like a mad woman, and made it into the bathroom with a change of guy clothes before they pulled up and parked.

Those are a few of my favorite memories!

Hugs,
Persephone.

t-girlxsophie
04-12-2010, 02:47 AM
Yeah I often imagine being secretary,A lot of the time I wear business attire at home,but have fantasised about going out to work in business suit,silk blouse etc,and commuting to my job,the whole experience would be so lovely to go through:daydreaming:

Samantha_Smile
04-12-2010, 03:09 AM
I love the secretary look too.
White satin short sleve blouse, pencil skirt, black fashioned stockings and 4" heels.
Probably pearls and long tresses of blonde curly hair and perfectly manicured french nails too.

Sounds like heaven to me.

prene
04-12-2010, 03:21 AM
My fantasy is to HAVE a secretary. :)

In my fantasy, she's 25 and super hot!:D

My fantasy is to HAVE a secretary (and he is masculin(very))

Gillian
04-12-2010, 04:32 AM
This is my favourite too I always dress in "office" style and love working from home in this mode the most.

In fact as I type this, I am in a lace sleevless top grey pencil skirt and heels :D

Rogina B
04-12-2010, 04:51 AM
Not sure about the others here, but I need more than the 15 bucks per hour that many cuties earn.. so I will have to fantasize over being a sexratary and being well paid...With the power of the pussycat,I will be in charge of him!:D

erickka
04-12-2010, 05:46 AM
How about a top shelf lawyer? Arrive at court in your Benz or Beamer, dressed in your best skirtsuit and Italian heels. I think I'd like to try that one!

Jennifer Marie P.
04-12-2010, 08:20 AM
My fantasy is complete I work as a secretary full time as Jennifer.

Julie513
04-12-2010, 11:22 AM
Where do I sign-up?

If you have seen any of my picture posts, you know this is probably my favorite look and would be great to try.

Julie