PDA

View Full Version : I came out, now - I think it's time for a summer outfit thread!

sophieporter
04-11-2010, 06:10 PM
Hi gals!

So. I came out to my parents, friends know, housemates know, and I'm pretty much free.

SO. Does anyone have any advice, ideas, or pics of outfits that I could get? All pics are welcome, I'm just getting inspiration :)

Sophie x x x

Mirani
04-11-2010, 06:22 PM
SO. Does anyone have any advice, ideas, or pics of outfits that I could get? All pics are welcome, I'm just getting inspiration :)

Sophie x x x

Age? Size? Shape? Preferences?

I always look at the websites of shops I like .. here in the UK its M&S, Debenhams sites first and then catalogue sites.
I dont buy from the catalogues, but they give me a good idea of how things go together. Then my SO gives me great guidance.
To be honest, our ideas wont necessarily suit you ... take a look at some web pages.

sherri52
04-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Sophie no pics are better than the ones in the clothing mags. Try VS or Fredericks for nice summer clothing pics.

rocketscientist
04-11-2010, 06:24 PM
:) The sky is the limit! Hugs,Tonya:battingeyelashes:

sophieporter
04-11-2010, 06:42 PM
Age? Size? Shape? Preferences?

I always look at the websites of shops I like .. here in the UK its M&S, Debenhams sites first and then catalogue sites.
I dont buy from the catalogues, but they give me a good idea of how things go together. Then my SO gives me great guidance.
To be honest, our ideas wont necessarily suit you ... take a look at some web pages.

heck! A UK TGirl!

something that hides me if possible, I'm kinda still new to going outside :P

I'm 20, so I'd like something contemporary, i'm pretty tall, like 6ft, and something chic!

Love,
Soph x

Mirani
04-11-2010, 06:54 PM
something that hides me if possible, I'm kinda still new to going outside :P

A Burka :)

http://www.longtallsally.com/
Plenty of pages for inspiration.

nateispro
04-11-2010, 06:55 PM
well first i would get some cute bra's and panties, then some cute tops and jeans or skirts.

Simply_Vanessa
04-11-2010, 07:04 PM
Well, I'm not sure what you may have already, or how old you are (for what kinds of clothing) but you gotta have the essentials! Panties and a bra are a must. A Little black dress with a shoulder friendly sleeve, or a wider kind of straps. A Denim mini skirt to show off your legs :) And as many tops as you can afford! Try to find ones with a plunging neckline, it is great for helping balance out guys shoulders (but dress in layers, of course. buy a neutral colored cami)

kiniguy
04-11-2010, 07:09 PM
Time to put on a romper and fly somewhere. Rompers are really selling this year. So sexy!!

DonniDarkness
04-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Grats sophie

They have great sundresses and accessories for spring and summer

http://www.amiclubwear.com/

And this site i just love

http://www.welovecolors.com/Default.aspx

Have fun sweets

Angiemead12
04-11-2010, 08:07 PM
i love short shorts and loose tops, check out vic secret!