PDA

View Full Version : Practice, acceptance, live chat. Try this!

VikkiVixen7188
04-11-2010, 11:00 PM
For a couple of years now I have been part of an online chat client and social networking service called IMVu.

On IMVu you create your own avitar and you can purchase clothes for it and such to customize it. Its not lame customization either becuase users create all the accessories.

(This is Vikki)
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8292/vikkiq.jpg

Then it works like a beefed up version of instant messenger. You actually load
3-d Rooms and interact with other avitars.

Its pretty cool because there are crossdresser and TG friendly rooms. You also get your own myspace style page for your avitar.

So check it out because you hang with other CDs and also practice passing online. I have a lot of fun on it and even met my girlfriend on it.

Just passing it along. It is free to download. I brought it up a long time ago, but I didnt explain it very well at that time. Ive also noticed a surge in younger users who might be more into it.

Jessy
04-11-2010, 11:47 PM
I recall IMVU, been on it for a while... It's all nice, but what you start with isn't much. And paying real cash for outfits for a chat avatar was a bit over the line for me. Guess the end of my story was to get out of there before I actually would start buying :heehee:

VikkiVixen7188
04-11-2010, 11:49 PM
You get 50cr for looking at new items every 24hours. You can now get a pet and get 10cr every hour or so, and then you get 500cr everytime you win a free spin (play one a day).

If you keep a full wishlist and have an attractive female avitar though random guys will by you stuff over time, and also other more affluent "girls" are very generous.