PDA

View Full Version : I tried on my first dress!

SexiBobbi
04-11-2010, 11:54 PM
I finally did it. Today I went to walmart in man mode and tried on several dresses.
They had a bunch of stuff on clearance racks. I am going back on tuesday when I get paid. I found several jeans and a couple of tops

AmandaM
04-11-2010, 11:57 PM
OMG!

Welcome to the slippery slope. :)

amy canada
04-11-2010, 11:59 PM
Congrats on trying on stuff inside the store. Quite thrilling, wasn't it?

I just hope you re-find those dresses or other clothes. I was at a store last weekend and there was a top I wanted, but when I went back a few days ago, the top was gone.

VikkiVixen7188
04-12-2010, 12:11 AM
NEEDS MORE INFO... lol I bought fishnets at wal mart even had my gf send a cover text .

You cant cover that though.... how did the cashiers and staff act?

SexiBobbi
04-12-2010, 12:24 AM
The staff didn't care. They just wanted to know how many items I had.
I did find a clothing line there I like. Its Susie Rose. Nice jeans, tops, and dresses.

Lover girl
04-12-2010, 12:45 AM
I have never bought clothing in the store yet. I'm not concerned about the staff. I work in the public sector. With a very large organization. Thousands of people know who I am and what I do for a living. Every time I go to a store I see someone that knows me. Having said that, my position with my employer would more than likely be over. I buy every thing on-line. I would have to drive more than 20 miles to shop at a store. It does feel good to slip on something SEXY!!!Congrats and happy shopping girl friend!!!! :battingeyelashes:

t-girlxsophie
04-12-2010, 02:44 AM
Sounds like you got a good few bargains,but isn't that the worst thing when you see something you want,but when you get chance to buy it,someones away with it.Am lucky I work nights in ASDA/Walmart so get the girls from Clothing dept to put the item away for me:)

Christie ann
04-12-2010, 08:42 AM
no matter your mode of presenting...there are no better words than "Can I start a room for you?"

mklinden2010
04-12-2010, 09:46 AM
That's great.

Life just gets better.