PDA

View Full Version : Now I'm out there

Brandi Wyne
04-12-2010, 09:28 AM
Recently, I posted that I was coming out to family members, including my wife and how things ended badly.

I am out now and I am trying to arrive in tact to my new life. I love women and hope to find the someone who will not only understand but actively support my life as Brandi. I also love and sppreciate other CD/TS who are on their journey into their femme life and would love to meet and have a good relationship there, too. Maybe I ask to much of life and maybe it will never be a reality but I will make my heart available to those that will love me for who I really am.

Have many of you girls out there found yourselves feeling a little lost after finally being able to pursue your real life as you feel the need?

Just curious:daydreaming:

mklinden2010
04-12-2010, 09:38 AM
Well, you've made up your mind and you're on your way.

Good luck then!

Jessy
04-12-2010, 11:33 AM
Usually the journey is better than the destination... Because once you get there, you loose the goal you've been chasing.

Good to hear that things are turning out alright for you and that you are free to be yourself comfortably.

Cassandra Lynn
04-12-2010, 01:20 PM
Hey Brandi, been watching your story unfold and it reminds me of my past in some ways. After the marital wreckage settled and i repaired my own lifes problems (alcoholism), i have emerged intact. I feel more in contact with my true nature then anytime in my life, and i'm really excited to bring Cassie to life and get to know her, but it's a slow process, because..........well dammit cause life is in the way! I've waited this long i can wait a little longer.
So good luck and be patient when you need to be. I really hope to meet a gal who would be understanding too, i've vowed to not hide it again.
mj (Cassie)

Katesback
04-12-2010, 01:36 PM
Hey sis:

I am glad you have choosen to do whatever it takes to be happy!