PDA

View Full Version : It's going to be a while

Alice B
04-12-2010, 03:58 PM
I'm a little frustrated in that I have not been able to dress for over two weeks due to unexpected house guests and then getting sick over the weekend. Tomorrow we leave for Jordan and Turkey and it looks as if I will not get a chance top dress until mid May. I'm really feeling frustrated by the whole thing. On Friday I'll celebrate my 68th birthday in a foreign country. The 8th time in the past 10 years. It seems my wife likes to travel in April. What's a girl to do?

Staci G
04-12-2010, 04:02 PM
Then you can really makeup for all the lost time. I can feel your frustration pains. sorry dear it seems we all go through it.:doh:

carhill2mn
04-12-2010, 04:10 PM
I understand completely how you are feeling! I hope that you have a safe trip. I was in Turkey a few years ago and was pleasently surprised. However, the "world" is a bit different today.

Karren H
04-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Well I'd just have fun and not worry about it till you return! After all there are other things besides crossdressing ya know? Lol.

Lynn Marie
04-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder. Maybe that's lighter, hopefully not heavier. The green haze.

Seriously, I understand. Happy birthday, and my best wishes that you enjoy the middle east.

sherri52
04-12-2010, 06:11 PM
Take an outfit with you and go to bed dressed as a birthday gift to yourself

AKAMichelle
04-12-2010, 06:41 PM
What's a girl to do?

Have a nice trip :D

sissystephanie
04-12-2010, 06:50 PM
Celebrate your Birthday like a good girl..........errr, man!! Sorry, couldn't resist!

You are lucky to have wife that likes to travel, even if she seems to do it in April each time. Why doesn't she let you CD on the trip? Or doesn't she know at all? If not, why not tell her? At least you could underdress!

Anyway, have fun on the trip!!

Shadeauxmarie
04-12-2010, 07:57 PM
You're turning 68 again? The eighth time in ten years? I stopped at 39. Twelve years ago.

Have fun, and I hope you can dress soon!

Leslie Langford
04-12-2010, 08:14 PM
I'm a little frustrated...What's a girl to do?

In a word - underdress :D

And whatever you do, Alice, don't watch the movie "Midnight Express" before you set foot inside Turkey. That could be a real downer! :doh: