PDA

View Full Version : I Feel Like Stopping for the Summer

Danielle Gee
04-12-2010, 06:44 PM
Hi Girls: Have any of you ever "dressed" so much that you just went into over-load? I've spent the bigest part of the last four or five months "En Femme" and it's losing some of its lusture. I don't need to tell you girls, but it ain't easy being a girl!!!

I enjoy working outdoors in the summer and doing guy things like fishing and riding my motorcycle. And I think I'm going to change my focus for awhile.

So I'm going to grow my goatee out, get all hairy, scratch my ass when I feel like it....and spend the Summer having a different kind of fun.

I'll keep following the boards and maybe even submit a comment or two, but for the most part I'll see ya'll in September!!!!!

Love you all XOXO
Danielle:brolleyes:

sherri52
04-12-2010, 06:48 PM
You have fun Danielle. We all must do what we must do. Enjoy the summer, and as the Happenings once sang "See you in September".

Staci G
04-12-2010, 06:48 PM
Wake me up when September Ends. I think I would have to sleep through the summer to not dress that long, Hurry back and have a great summer.

PhillyGuy2Girl
04-12-2010, 06:51 PM
Dressing femme too much? I get dressed 75% of the time and I feel sometimes its not enough.

Felicity :)

jenna_woods
04-12-2010, 06:53 PM
have fun, i understand what you are saying,

BRANDYJ
04-12-2010, 07:35 PM
Hi Danielle, odd that you did not mention this to me in our correspondence earlier. But believe it or not, I can relate to it. I hope you enjoy your hairy maleness this summer. Stay in touch.

t-girlxsophie
04-13-2010, 03:11 AM
If you can overcome the many Hazards put in your way i.e. pretty girls wearing their Summer clothes and you wearing Drab,grey clothes for months then you have great willpower indeed,enjoy your summer,oh! and can you send some sunshine over this side of the pond while your at it:)

Crissy Kay
04-13-2010, 09:22 AM
Its nice to take some time off every so often and do guy stuff. Have fun!!! We will see you later!!:)

Stacye Rose
04-13-2010, 09:29 AM
Not dressing over the hot summer months is a habit I've fallen into little by little over time. I found out through trial and error that the Texas heat, and long sunny days are not friendly to this CD. I discovered that I dislike overheating myself in my corset and wig and that i look pretty silly with my make-up melting and running down my face. So Stacye goes into the closet sometime around this time every year and then emerges from her cocoon after the heat breaks in late September. It seems the break helps me in several ways, not the least of which is the anticipation that builds as fall aproaches.

Tora
04-13-2010, 09:38 AM
I feel the same. Makeup is a bigger challenge in the heat. Also, the family gets to enjoy the boat. Wigs and heels wouldn't work.

Enjoy your summer.

Linda St. John
04-13-2010, 02:00 PM
Danielle I don't understand ...you don't scratch your ass in a skirt --it's much easier than when wearing pants !! :drink:

kimdl93
04-13-2010, 02:04 PM
to each his/her own. If you would enjoy a break from dressing - go for it.

Stephenie S
04-13-2010, 02:14 PM
I just thought I ought to try and inject some sanity into this insane ode to winter. Are you all crazy? Winter? Cold and snow? Ice and slush? Wind and freezing rain?

To me, summer is the most fun. All my nice light swirly skirts and strappy cami tops an' sandals with the cool breezes blowing around my legs and shoulders. I love it, and I hate winter and I hate being cold. The only downside to summer is I gotta shave my legs so much more often, like almost every day.

Summer is my favorite time of year for sure. I feel so free and easy in my light summer clothes. No more pants and heavy socks an' shoes, no more heavy winter coat, gloves, and scarves. No more shoveling snow before I can get into my drive from my night shift.

Winter? You can have it!!

That's my story an' I'm stickin' to it.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Kierci
04-13-2010, 04:42 PM
Just think the next time you put on your nylonns or those heels what a turn on its going to be. It will be like the first time all over and you will appreciate the feel of the fabrics once again probably feel every little move of the fabric again. I cant do that because I dont have any male jeans or undies. :eek:

SusieK
04-13-2010, 04:49 PM
I can relate, though not entirely understand. As Stephanie says...

light swirly skirts and strappy cami tops an' sandals with the cool breezes blowing around my legs and shoulders. I love it...

But, as the days are getting warmer, the urge may be fading...

Must ... Get ... Photo ... Session ... Uggg .. while .. Agghhh ... hairy ... Uhhh ohhh ... legs ... Uggghh ... too ... Agghhh ... late!!!

Susie;)

Madilyn A.
04-13-2010, 04:52 PM
Hi Danielle, I know how you feel, it's been sometime for me due to some family matters, of which you are aware. I hope you still send me a PM on occassion, you are a good friend. Enjoy your summer !.......Hugs Madilyn

Terri D
04-13-2010, 05:59 PM
I understand where you are coming from. I see you are in Ohio. Summer in Ohio probably isnt much different than it is here in the Capital District of upstate New York.
Summer comes and goes so quickly. There are so many things to do and if you can accomplish 1/2 of the things you want to during the summer then you had a great summer.
Myself,I have a family that always has something going on. I could show up for a cookout dressed, but over the years Ive put them through enough. I'll give them a break.
I have a fly rod that I havent used in a few years. My spare time will be trout fishing the streams here.
Enjoy the summer. Ride your bike. When you decide it's time to get back in to a dress or skirt it will feel that much more special.
Life in balance.

Kaz
04-13-2010, 06:15 PM
Hey Danielle, I'll miss you... but good on you to go for the other half! Hope to catch up again in Fall? Love Kaz xx

darla_g
04-13-2010, 06:54 PM
i generally do that too. but you can alway CD vicariously throught the forum i would think. I really didn't get too many opportunities this year.

Angiemead12
04-13-2010, 08:22 PM
I wish I could try it out for myself to know whats to much!

inessa
04-13-2010, 09:12 PM
I agree that you will enjoy things that much more when you come back in the fall. I have taken a short time off before and it was like starting anew all over again. Enjoy the summer.

Sweeterica
04-14-2010, 05:01 AM
Hi all that matters is that you have fun with life, we all measure that in different ways,think a lot of us have periods when we dont want to dress for various reasons,anyway enjoy your time.

erickka
04-14-2010, 06:20 AM
I pretty much stop for the summer too. It's too hot and sticky for all the stuff that I have to wear (bra, forms, padding, etc) to look like Erickka. I like being a cool and comfortable girl, not a sweaty stinky one! LOL!!