PDA

View Full Version : where did the day go

Barbguy
08-15-2005, 12:48 PM
does anyone els feel the spend a lot of time tring to read all this stuff everyday and then look at the clock and say where did the time go? i am not aloud in chatrooms and wife don't think i should be telling others i crossdress so i have to do this when shes at work most of the time and for the past week i have been getting on here reading a this stuff i'm needing to be looking for work i'm self employed and work is slow right now why do you girls have to talk so much about your dressing it keeps me from looking for work maybe i need to self disaplint myself more but i feel so good reading others cd i feel so alone somtimes

Wendy me
08-15-2005, 12:52 PM
comes with being here ....next your shopping will take off..........

Natalie x
08-15-2005, 03:29 PM
Give up work, is what I say, it only takes up valuable dressing time :)

Phoebe Reece
08-15-2005, 03:35 PM
Reading all the stuff here is kind of addictive. I am retired and have a good bit of time on my hands, but I do have other stuff I should be doing...

jessbcuzz
08-15-2005, 03:43 PM
Give up work and hit the road so that you can become a spokesperson for us!

eleventhdr
08-15-2005, 03:47 PM
Time does not go anywhere it is always the very same it is just that we move so slowly through it that we can not see it. But if and when you were able to move or travel through it then you would see just what it is really doing. Which is what i am now still trying to do. So when you think time is moving faster and faster it is you that is moving through it and thus the time does seem to be all used up before you can really get everyh thing done that you do seem to really want to accomplish. Ah. The Doctor Eleventh!.

Priscilla1018
08-15-2005, 03:50 PM
This place is highly addictive;I have several projects on hold,it's a good thing I am retired.

MadisonLee
08-15-2005, 04:23 PM
lol I dont spend all day here but maybe an hour or two the have is making dinners or laundry , spending time with family and if I am not doing either of these things Im on my computer playing the best game I think out there online play only called Guild Wars w00t.

Victoria Pink
08-15-2005, 04:28 PM
DEFINITELY! The time goes so fast, there is so much interesting stuff to read. I find I can only get here for short times on a hit or miss basis, so do really enjoy it when I get on-line.

Victoria

cdcheryl
08-15-2005, 11:33 PM
I have been spending too much time here lately but I just cant seem to stop PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! (dont even think about it) just had to get that out of my system.

Barbguy
08-16-2005, 08:02 AM
I have been spending too much time here lately but I just cant seem to stop PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! (dont even think about it) just had to get that out of my system.

well glad to see i'm not alone when it comes to spending to much time here its almost like us girls are shoping in a way we are we are shoping for information thanks for the responds so far

WandaJones
08-16-2005, 08:15 AM
I always say to myself, 'I'm not going to post, I'm not even going to log on today!', but next thing, you know..... :rolleyes:

Carole/CCD
08-16-2005, 10:00 AM
Happens to me all the time