PDA

View Full Version : I'm a lucky girl

Rachael Warren
08-15-2005, 01:51 PM
I came home this afternoon to find a present on my desk, and it isn't even my birthday!

This is the first time that I have been bought Lingerie as a gift, I'm such a lucky girl.

How sexie, I have bought the stuff for my wife before, but now she has bought some for me, I'm soooo pleased.

Silky smooth, very comfie, 3 pairs of black................

(Couldn't offend by saying the P****e word!)

Gemma
08-15-2005, 01:53 PM
You can't beat a prezzie like that Rachael, I love it when Sammi buys me a little gift, enjoy :)

AngGG
08-15-2005, 01:57 PM
I am all smiles ear to ear...I remember the first x-mas I bought two very different presents for my dh one for under the tree and one for uh hum later, talk about kid in a candy store, it made me feel good to make her feel good!

Congrats to you and enjoy your new silkies.

Stephanie Mancini
08-15-2005, 02:33 PM
Presents like this say and mean so much, you are indeed a very, very lucky girl Rachael

Steph

Rachael Warren
08-15-2005, 02:34 PM
I am all smiles ear to ear...I remember the first x-mas I bought two very different presents for my dh one for under the tree and one for uh hum later, talk about kid in a candy store, it made me feel good to make her feel good!

Congrats to you and enjoy your new silkies.

Thanks, that's how I feel right now, whoooppppeeee.

Love, Rachael.

Rachael Warren
08-15-2005, 03:11 PM
Presents like this say and mean so much, you are indeed a very, very lucky girl Rachael

Steph

Thanks Stephanie, you are indeed right!

I have bought this sort of thing for my wife before, just because it is what men do, allways felt it to be a stereotypical present really. Wow was I wrong, at least I hope so! ;)

Love, a happy Rachael.

eleventhdr
08-15-2005, 03:53 PM
Some one is watching out for you and just decided that you rerally needed this. But luck that i am not so sure about. I think everyone ahs some one watching over them and decides stuff that they might not be able to do themselves. I have been around long enough to finally figure this one out. Suzy!.

LucyLondon
08-15-2005, 03:59 PM
My wife often buys me little pressies, and loves it when I wear them. Only yesterday she came home with a couple of bangles for me, last week it was a cute little thong!
I think I'm one of the very lucky ones who has a wife who understands me and finds it very sexy. I've never gone out fully en-femme, neither of us has plucked up the courage yet, but I often wear female jeans, boots, top and jacket, and no one seems to notice!

Victoria Pink
08-15-2005, 04:12 PM
I think I know exactly hoe you feel! I love it when my wife has some special gifts for me. If she sees a bargain, or somthing that she really thi ks I would like, she will get it.

As a kid I always hoped that mom or sis would buy me something special for a gift, but of course they didn't know about "Victoria", so how could they know. In the meanwhile... I was always "wichful" when mom, sis or cousins would open their gifts and find pretty panties, or a dress or some other special feminine gift.

Enjoy your panties! They look awesome.

Victoria

Samantha Jane
08-15-2005, 05:14 PM
It's great to receive these type of presents from the S/O like (three pairs unmentioables), they look great. :)

S_d it I love the word so I will just mention it quickly, Panties, Panties, Panties, Panties, Panties X 100 :D :D

carson
08-15-2005, 08:25 PM
Sigh... :( I wish my wife was that supportive. :cry: Oh well, I really am happy for you. Enjoy those sexy new panties!

Rachael Warren
08-16-2005, 05:50 PM
Some one is watching out for you and just decided that you rerally needed this. But luck that i am not so sure about. I think everyone ahs some one watching over them and decides stuff that they might not be able to do themselves. I have been around long enough to finally figure this one out. Suzy!.

Hi Suzy, I think its more a trust thing than luck, I am totally honest with my wife, and love her to bits, it has taken a while to work through it all but now all seems to be well.

She is the one that looks out for me and supports me when I need it!(My GG fairy)

I am a lucky girl, and wish you the same luck!

Rachael. :)

Rachael Warren
08-16-2005, 05:54 PM
My wife often buys me little pressies, and loves it when I wear them. Only yesterday she came home with a couple of bangles for me, last week it was a cute little thong!
I think I'm one of the very lucky ones who has a wife who understands me and finds it very sexy. I've never gone out fully en-femme, neither of us has plucked up the courage yet, but I often wear female jeans, boots, top and jacket, and no one seems to notice!

Give her a hug from me, girls like this are soooo special.

I also do the girl jeans etc. no one seems to notice anymore, great feeling though, just wish I could do the skirts. ;)

You are a lucky girl.

Rachael Warren
08-16-2005, 05:56 PM
I think I know exactly hoe you feel! I love it when my wife has some special gifts for me. If she sees a bargain, or somthing that she really thi ks I would like, she will get it.

As a kid I always hoped that mom or sis would buy me something special for a gift, but of course they didn't know about "Victoria", so how could they know. In the meanwhile... I was always "wichful" when mom, sis or cousins would open their gifts and find pretty panties, or a dress or some other special feminine gift.

Enjoy your panties! They look awesome.

Victoria

Cheers Victoria, thats what these were, a bargain that my SO found, she knew I would like them!

Some of us are very lucky arn't we!

Rachael Warren
08-16-2005, 05:59 PM
It's great to receive these type of presents from the S/O like (three pairs unmentioables), they look great. :)

S_d it I love the word so I will just mention it quickly, Panties, Panties, Panties, Panties, Panties X 100 :D :D

Samantha, wash your mouth out with soap. :D

We cant use that word here!

Knickers to the pantie haters!

LOL, Rachael.

Rachael Warren
08-16-2005, 06:11 PM
Sigh... :( I wish my wife was that supportive. :cry: Oh well, I really am happy for you. Enjoy those sexy new panties!

Keep working at it, I realy feel for you sister!

I didn't have an easy ride either and can only hope that you achieve what I have.

This hasn't happened overnight for me, it has taken nearly fifteen years in all.

I won't go into detail now, this is the wrong place, but if you want to chat sometime, just PM me. I am a good listener.

I wish you well, and hope you get with your wife, what I have got with mine, truley.

Hugs, Rachael. (don't give up).

Marla GG
08-16-2005, 06:59 PM
I hope you thanked her profusely for those lovely

PANTIES!

Hint: the more cuddles and kisses and footrubs she gets for buying them, the more she will buy..... :D

Tristen Cox
08-16-2005, 07:16 PM
Gawd Marla!!! :eek:

Tamara Croft
08-16-2005, 08:08 PM
Gawd Marla!!! :eek:
Just wait till she comes back online!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... she will be *bitch slapped* :eek:

Rachael Warren
08-18-2005, 01:23 PM
I hope you thanked her profusely for those lovely

PANTIES!

Hint: the more cuddles and kisses and footrubs she gets for buying them, the more she will buy..... :D

Thanks for the advice Marla, I did give her a lot of thank you's and hugs etc. I even took her to lunch.

And you were right she has bought me more! Well, more and "less" if you know what I mean, two pairs of these today!

If I carry on like this will my next present be a couple of strings and a bow? :D