PDA

View Full Version : best compliment

Veronica 1
04-13-2010, 11:00 PM
Tonight I got the new boots that I ordered off E-Bay. I was trying to get used to them and having troubles until I noticed that I was still walking like a guy. I straightened out my posture and found that I could walk in them better. I showed my roommate the difference and he commented that I should be on the runway. I said what so you mean? he said that he liked the way I moved the second time, while walking as a girl. It really shocked me but at the same time it felt so great. He is an understanding hetrosexual and totally not interested in men but accepts and somewhat supports me.

Suzie Q GG
04-13-2010, 11:17 PM
That is awesome! Woo hoo for great supportive friends! Strut your stuff in those boots!

Freddy12
04-14-2010, 01:31 PM
Congratulations on your newly acquired skills, and on your relationship with your roommate. It is wonderful to have someone to give you feedback.

How soon are you going to use those skills in a more public place?

I think that displaying a feminine walk while being a male takes some courage. I know that it has been said here that most folks are kind or ignore you, but I guess I'm nervous about being around those folks who are not accepting, and who will let you know how they feel.

jenna_woods
04-14-2010, 01:36 PM
that's great, we need all the souport we can get

Andy66
04-14-2010, 01:42 PM
Your roommate sounds awesome. Enjoy the boots. :)