PDA

View Full Version : Have I Ever Told You How Much I Love Being a Woman?

windycissy
04-13-2010, 11:54 PM
I asked myself this question tonight as I sat alone at my booth in a hotel restaurant, a single woman alone minding her own business, reading her business journals while she sat sipping a glass of wine after ordering her pasta and salad...I treasure these moments, being treated like a woman and enjoying the sensations of nylon on my legs, lipstick on my lips...I just love being a woman, even if it's only in the moment, and tonight I wished it could go on forever!

mapletree
04-14-2010, 12:41 AM
Its funny but until tonight i never felt this way but right noe this minute i think i sahre your feelings

t-girlxsophie
04-14-2010, 12:54 AM
Am glad you found some time for reflection,and you came to the conclusion that being a Girl is the best feeling in the World you sound so happy and content.

Today I get back out in public after a year,and although I have been ultra nervous,the nearer it has come the more I cant wait to step out in my nice skirt and sweater,my long hair falling around my shoulders and hear my heels click on the pavement,free to be the woman I love to be.

I hope you have lots more of these Special Girly moments in your life and continue to enjoy being a girl

Persephone
04-14-2010, 01:43 AM
Enjoy the moment!

Hugs,
Persephone.

StaceyJane
04-14-2010, 03:47 AM
I know how you feel :)

Phyliss
04-14-2010, 05:58 AM
To be "In The ZONE" what a wonderful feeling it is. Has happened a very few times for me, but when it does, .... wow!

sherri52
04-14-2010, 07:41 AM
Enjoy the time you have and here's:drink: to many more moments like this one

TGMarla
04-14-2010, 08:06 AM
Yes, I often feel the very same way. :battingeyelashes:

windycissy
04-14-2010, 08:09 AM
Thanks girls, I love the "in the zone" analogy, like an athlete who lets his mind take over his body...another favorite moment when I'm dressing is right now: I just selected my outfit for the day, seeing my skirt and top laid out on the bed along with my lingerie and stockings, my little shoes on the floor, fills me with excitement! Off to shave my legs in a bubble bath before I dress myself for breakfast....

diannecourtney
04-14-2010, 11:15 AM
Absolutely love to layout the lovely things. It brings such pleasure.

carhill2mn
04-14-2010, 12:39 PM
That is a feeling shared by many of us!

jenna_woods
04-14-2010, 01:20 PM
I couldn't have said it better, itrs just how i feel while out and about

Bettyann303
04-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Dear Windy,

You are just way too kewl@@

AllieSF
04-14-2010, 05:40 PM
OK Cissy, will you accept my version of that? I love being dressed and treated as a woman. It makes me feel good, happy and maybe just a tiny bit more extroverted when out on the town. LOL Yes, that occasional soft brush against my legs when wearing a flowing skirt, the feel of those silky nylons, and those rare times when out in a restaurant or bar having a quiet conversation are special moments to me.