PDA

View Full Version : Great moments in TG history (Well Sort Of…..)

SuzanneBender
04-14-2010, 06:33 AM
My wife and I were talking about guys that we know in our personal lives that would make good TG women. I was in an extremely boring meeting today and I started looking around the room reflecting on that conversation. Somehow my mind soon wandered to the land of the irreverent and bizarre and I started thinking about historical or famous people that could be in the same boat. As I imagined those moments I couldn’t help but smile and giggle to myself. Here are some scenarios that jumped into my mind:

Meriwether Lewis jumping in the canoe with Sacagawea and thinking, “Damn that squaw. I wish I could rock a deer skin dress like her”.

Jackie O chewing out JFK for traipsing around the white house in one of her Oleg Cassini dresses and stretching it out.

Janet Reno admitting that she was really Surgeon General C. Everett Coop en femme.

Ben Franklin sliding on his powdered wig thinking, “If they only knew how good this feels”

Patton slapping the soldier with an opera glove and then mumbling, “Crap grabbed the wrong one as I was leaving the command trailer this morning. At least I wore the brown Army waist jacket instead of the sequin jacket I was wearing with that cute skirt last night”.

Feel free to add your moments that could have been in TG history?

Sara Jessica
04-14-2010, 06:42 AM
Very funny Suzanne!!!

I'm not sure if I can come up with anything remotely as creative as yours, but be assured I'll give it some thought today!

sherri52
04-14-2010, 06:47 AM
How about Paul Revere riding side saddle yelling "the redcoats are coming" "oooh I want one I want one".
Or Napoleon stating "I wish they would invent a bra strap that stayed better"
Mccarthur saying "I shall return" "as soon as I'm done shopping"

Staci G
04-14-2010, 06:51 AM
Maybe George Washington had Betsy Ross make him a dress with those great sewing skills of hers with what was left of the flag fabric, Imagine the crossing of the Potomac with that frock on. He already had the wig :heehee:

SuzanneBender
04-14-2010, 08:26 AM
I'm not sure if I can come up with anything remotely as creative as yours, but be assured I'll give it some thought today!I am looking forward to what your fab sense if humor comes up with!

How about Paul Revere riding side saddle yelling "the redcoats are coming" "oooh I want one I want one" OMG I laughed outloud at this in the middle of a seminar. My coworker asked what I was laughing at and I told him a Paul Revere joke.

Maybe George Washington had Betsy Ross make him a dress with those great sewing skills of hers with what was left of the flag fabric, Imagine the crossing of the Potomac with that frock on. He already had the wig :heehee:. Ohh think how cold the breeze must have been blowing up his skirt as they crossed the river.

Kathi Lake
04-14-2010, 10:34 AM
Let's see . . .

How about J. Edgar Hoover wearing . . . Oh. Yeah, that's right. Hmmmmm.

OK, how about Belle Starr, otherwise known as the female Jesse James (no, not the philandering motorcycle dude). You never saw them together, did you? Did you?! Coincidence? I think not! But hey, those old West gowns sure were pretty. Who wouldn't want to climb into all those frilly layers? :)

It's a little-known fact that Orville Wright was also known as Odelle Wright. Not only was she a mechanical genius (she patented the first bust-enhancing device for us trannies!), but she was also the first stewardess.

Getting closer to the present, it's also been known in certain circles that Roseanne Barr is actually a man, as no woman could actually be that uncouth. Her fascination for both bodily noises and Cheetos makes it clear just which side o the gender divide she actually sits.

:)

Kathi

Deborah Jane
04-14-2010, 10:53 AM
Or Napoleon stating "I wish they would invent a bra strap that stayed better"

Now this brings us to a little known but interesting historical fact.
Many have wondered about the fact that in many paintings done at the time, Napoleon often had his hand either inside his coat or his cloak.
By some historical accounts, it has been found that Napoleon was in fact a crossdresser and often wore specially made breastforms. These breastforms were made using goats bladders filled with lavender oil [made at that time by a company in Paris known as "Le Store De'Form"]
Unfortunately sealants at that time were not as good as they would later become and the forms were prone to seapage.
This is believed by many to be the reason Napoleon had his hand inside his cloak or coat, he was in fact trying to make sure his forms weren't leaking, thus potentially causing embarressment.

Stacy L
04-14-2010, 11:06 AM

Hillary making Bill model Monica’s blue dress! :eek:

JulieC
04-14-2010, 11:41 AM
(no slight at all intended to Princess Diana)

Prince Charles, on that wedding day back in the 80s, his internal monologue...

"Hmm. I just promised to give her all my worldly posessions. Does that include my Vera Wang collection? Well, at least she won't be able to fit my shoes"

Sarah Doepner
04-14-2010, 12:26 PM
Teddi Roosevelt was just devastated by the decision not to allow the purchase of sidesaddles for the troops. It made them all very angry and they took it out on the defenders of San Juan Hill.

It's a little known fact that all Vice Presidents have been crossdressers, that's why you rarely ever see them other than at a few official functions. I'm not sure how it would have changed Sarah Palin if she and John had won.

SuzanneBender
04-14-2010, 12:48 PM
You girls are cracking me up.:lol2:Keep them coming. Who would have ever thought there were this many great moments in TG history.

it's also been known in certain circles that Roseanne Barr is actually a man, as no woman could actually be that uncouth. Her fascination for both bodily noises and Cheetos makes it clear just which side o the gender divide she actually sits. Kathi you are so silly. Its common knowledge that Rosanne Barr was really Tom Arnold. If you notice there were very few pictures of them together (body double for the few that exist) and the divorce was conjured up when the press started getting to close for comfort to the real story.

...Napoleon often had his hand either inside his coat or his cloak.
By some historical accounts, it has been found that Napoleon was in fact a crossdresser and often wore specially made breastforms...[made at that time by a company in Paris known as "Le Store De'Form"]
This is believed by many to be the reason Napoleon had his hand inside his cloak or coat, he was in fact trying to make sure his forms weren't leaking, thus potentially causing embarressment. Wow Deborah if there is one of us deserving of the title Cliffette Clavin it is you girl. What a story! To think the whole time I just thought he had an itchy chest.

Hillary making Bill model Monica’s blue dress! Did he wear the beret with it?

Prince Charles, on that wedding day back in the 80s, his internal monologue...

"Hmm. I just promised to give her all my worldly posessions. Does that include my Vera Wang collection? Well, at least she won't be able to fit my shoes" Ohhh Prince Charles en femme. Initially to even think of him en femme is scary, but again look at Camilla and well. Hey maybe we are on to something.

I actually played sick in high school to watch that wedding. The whole time I couldn't stop thinking how wonderful it would have been to be Lady Di. Had I known about Charles' shoe collection I would have been really envious.

Teddi Roosevelt was just devastated by the decision not to allow the purchase of sidesaddles for the troops. It made them all very angry and they took it out on the defenders of San Juan Hill. Wow who would have ever thought that was our first transgendered regiment in the Army. I can't wait to see the monument.

JustWendy
04-14-2010, 12:51 PM
Wow, this group doesn't need much encouragement to rewrite history. Suzanne, did you ever think you were going to get this many good ideas when you started the thread?

I heard that Alexander Graham Bell was one of us, and it was when he was having a little trouble zipping up his LBD that he called to his friend, "Watson, come here, I need you!"

Apparently, what he said is actually in debate, because I've also heard that it was Watson who shared our interests, and it was he who was modeling the LBD, when Bell gushed, "Watson, come here, I want to see you!"

I'm sure I read this in Wikipedia.

Wendy

KandisTX
04-14-2010, 01:02 PM
Martin Luther King who had a dream of a wedding where he got to be the bride.

It wasn't so much that Hillary made Bill model Monica's dress, it was the fact that she caught him in that dress and that's where the scandal started.

Arnold Schwarzenegger calling out to Maria "Come here and see your little girlie man".

During testing at the doctor's office, it was discovered that Margaret Thatcher was in fact Winston Churchill en femme.

Kandis:love::rose2:

Frédérique
04-14-2010, 01:13 PM
Patton slapping the soldier with an opera glove and then mumbling, “Crap grabbed the wrong one as I was leaving the command trailer this morning. At least I wore the brown Army waist jacket instead of the sequin jacket I was wearing with that cute skirt last night”.

That vision requires an intense, incredible imagination, Suzanne...:heehee:

Feel free to add your moments that could have been in TG history?

Stalin in heels!

SexiBobbi
04-14-2010, 01:23 PM
"One small step for man, one giant leap in heels"--Neal Armstrong.

Deborah Jane
04-14-2010, 01:29 PM
Hmmm, further investigation has found that Al Capone was also a crossdresser. It turns out that the scar on his cheek was in fact caused by a slip while he was using an eyeliner pencil [rumour has it that someone came in and saw him using it, taking him by surprise, hence the slip.....There are no known surviving witnesses to this story]

SexiBobbi
04-14-2010, 01:33 PM
Little known fact:The Rocky Horror Picture Show is, in reality, home video of Al Gores senior prom.

JustWendy
04-14-2010, 01:36 PM
Hmmm, further investigation has found that Al Capone was also a crossdresser. It turns out that the scar on his cheek was in fact caused by a slip while he was using an eyeliner pencil [rumour has it that someone came in and saw him using it, taking him by surprise, hence the slip.....There are no known surviving witnesses to this story]

It all makes sense now. He turns to a life of crime and playing the tough mean bad guy, to suppress his feminine feelings. He ultimately loses this battle and creates another one when he tries to take his alternate wardrobe as a medical tax deduction. In the end he is convicted of violating the U.S. tax laws, and the rest is history.

Persephone
04-14-2010, 02:10 PM
Love this thread! Brilliant thought! Kudos to you and your spouse, Suzanne!

Of course, we do have some real history too . . .

Somewhere in legend at least one U.S. President was an actual crossdresser. I came across that in an ancient volume one time and, unfortunately, forgot which President it was. Have never been able to find the reference again. (And statistically, there were probably more crossdressing Presidents and Vice-Presidents, cabinet members and the like).

Lord Cornberry, the British Governor of New York from 1702-1707 was reputedly an active crossdresser, even showing up crossdressed at state functions. He reputedly was dressed en femme when he opened a session of the Assembly, explaining, "You are very stupid not to see the propriety of it. In this place and particularly on this occasion I represent a woman (Queen Anne) and ought in all respects to represent her as faithfully as I can." (Note, some recent writers have claimed that stories and paintings of his crossdressing were falsified).

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/LordCOrnbury.jpg

And we certainly seem to have Rudy Giuliani!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/rudy_giuliani_rockette.jpg

It's a little known fact that all Vice Presidents have been crossdressers, that's why you rarely ever see them other than at a few official functions.

You nailed it, Sarah! (And you did too, SexiBobbi!)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/GoreAlTipperBeautyBeast1995Disney8K.jpg

For Halloween, 1995, Al and Tipper Gore were "Beauty and the Beast." As I understand it, the original plan was Al as Beauty (seriously!), some of their handlers discouraged it, AL fought hard for it, but eventually gave in and was dressed as The Beast.

It did turn out that the costumes were custom made by Disney Inc. and originally "given" to the Gores. After that was revealed, the Disney company finally sent the Gores a bill for $8,365. I do not know if it was ever actually paid.

Kathi Lake
04-14-2010, 02:48 PM
Well, if it's trivia you want, you've come to the right place!

According to recent translation of some cuniform tablets found in the tomb of Ak'Ranh, the scribe to Akhenaten in the 18th dynasty, the commonly-known translation of Nefertiti's name is incorrect. Originally, the name Nefertiti was thought to mean "the beautiful woman has come." However, a modern translation would be closer to "he became a beautiful woman" Scholars now believe, based on these cuniform tablets, that the root of the word "nefer" actually means "not your" or "not real" and the word "titi" of course is Egyptian slang from circa 1363 BC for breasts. Obviously, like their skills in pyramid-building, early Egyptians were well-versed in the art of creating stunningly lifelike breast forms.

Scholars now believe, based on this new translation, that Nefertiti was in fact a man - a very beautiful one, as she was selected to be queen to Akhenaten. This may explain why "her" mummified body was never found in the burial mound of Akhenaten - possibly due to Akhenaten wanting to keep this relationship a secret. Who knows where Egyptian society would now be if it was known that their early kings were admirers of our gentle art?

Kathi

SuzanneBender
04-14-2010, 03:15 PM
I'm sure I read this in Wikipedia. LOL if you didn't you are going to because I think I may spend some time this evening updating it tonight to reflect your version. Its time the world knew the truth!

During testing at the doctor's office, it was discovered that Margaret Thatcher was in fact Winston Churchill en femme. Kandis now we know why the brits are such fans of crossdressed humor. Benny Hill and Monty Python were just a salute to a national hero.

Stalin in heels! Now we know why Stalin never marched in the May day parade. Its to darn tough to goose step in heels.

"One small step for man, one giant leap in heels"--Neal Armstrong. I love this one Bobbi. I think that is going to end up on my quotes on this site.

There are no known surviving witnesses to this story] Does that mean that Elliot Ness was simply a transphobe.

Little known fact:The Rocky Horror Picture Show is, in reality, home video of Al Gores senior prom. A young Bill Clinton played his science experienment.

Persephone you get the Diane Sawyer award for investigative journalism. Wow pictures even! :love:

Kathi I already gave out the Cliffette Clavin award but I think I should have waited. WOW! Such knowledge of trivia. If I am ever on who wants to be a millionaire and I get a transgendered history question I am calling you for my life life. Maybe we should just give you the Regis Philbin master of all knowledged award for your post.:hugs:

Kathi Lake
04-14-2010, 03:37 PM
I'll take the Regis Philbin award! It's only fitting as I once played Kathy Lee in a church play. (A female friend of mine played Regis). It was a woman's retreat, and the entire weekend was broken up by us doing the show as part of the theme. Getting to be fully dressed as a woman in front of lots of women for an entire weekend - priceless! :)

Kathi

JulieC
04-14-2010, 03:54 PM
Little known fact:The Rocky Horror Picture Show is, in reality, home video of Al Gores senior prom.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

StaceyJane
04-14-2010, 03:56 PM
I actually played sick in high school to watch that wedding. The whole time I couldn't stop thinking how wonderful it would have been to be Lady Di. Had I known about Charles' shoe collection I would have been really envious.

I read that Suzanne and I figured you must have been a bad girl because the wedding was on 29 July 1981 so you must must have been in Summer school.

Then I remembered that I was in summer school that same time taking my driver's ed course.

MLK Jr... I have a dream.. That all men shall be able to walk together in heels.

Lynn Marie
04-14-2010, 04:04 PM
After that thrilling account of life on de Nile given by Kathy complete with translations, transpositions, and transgenders, I lay done my pen in humble surrender to your highness.

Kathi Lake
04-14-2010, 04:05 PM
Sigh. I remember that fairytale wedding, and the gown and the carriage, and all the rest. I was about to go into the military, and had driven my motorcycle from San Diego to Stockton to visit some friends that had moved. The wedding was live at 2:00 in the morning California time, and the boys had all gone to bed. It was the mom (my second mom, and the one that taught me how to iron, etc.), her two daughters and me watching it. I was sitting on the floor and the mom said something like, "Come on up here on the couch with the rest of the girls. We promise not to do your nails, or anything." I wonder how much she knew how much I had wanted that to happen. :)

Kathi

SuzanneBender
04-14-2010, 04:14 PM
I'll take the Regis Philbin award! It's only fitting as I once played Kathy Lee in a church play. (A female friend of mine played Regis). Getting to be fully dressed as a woman in front of lots of women - priceless! Ok girl I am now emerald green tending toward kelly green with envy. Rocking tellers, a church play where you strut your stuff and an IPad. I know envy is a sin, but in this case I think it may be a little justified. :heehee:

I read that Suzanne and I figured you must have been a bad girl because the wedding was on 29 July 1981 so you must must have been in Summer school. Ahhhh Haaa! I sat glued in front of the TV watching the wedding. I remember that. I knew it was on a weekday or I would have never been allowed by my old man to spend the day watching a wedding on TV and I knew I was in high school. I was known to play sick even to watch premiers of MTV videos so I just thought that I had played sick to watch the wedding. Thanks for clearing that up in my mind. Now I don't have to feel guilty about missing Mr. McCrieghts Algebra class every time I see a picture of Lady Di.

After that thrilling account of life on de Nile given by Kathy complete with translations, transpositions, and transgenders, I lay done my pen in humble surrender to your highness. I think we should all take a moment and genuflect.

Kathi Lake
04-14-2010, 04:53 PM
I guess it's what you envy that determines the sin-level. Envying the iPad? That's just pure human nature. It's pretty! It's shiny! It works! You can surf the web on the toilet (ahem. At least, that's what I heard you could do :)).

Envying bank tellers? OK, that's getting into sin-ish territory. You can get your own, you know. Step one: Create a relationship with them. Be one of the "nice" customers. Be one of the ones that they look forward to seeing. Step two: Show up in a dress. Smile. Be the nice customer, but be the nice customer looking fabulous! Step three: Repeat. They love you no matter what you're wearing.

As for the third thing, girl, you have a church, right? Well then, it's quite simple! Start with a Sonny and Cher performance of "I got You, Babe." Get a request to do it again. Convince the woman you did it with that you should switch out and you be Cher this time. Hilarity ensues. Get requested that "the two of you "drama queens" put something together" for a weekend-long women's retreat. Realize that Regis and Kelly is hot right then. In your planning, your friend mentions that since it's a women's retreat, and you would be the only guy there, that you should be Kelly, and dress up as a woman. Although it takes a lot of arm-twisting and convincing on her part (yeah, right), you finally give in. You both go thrift-store shopping for the outfits for the entire weekend - an outfit for Friday night and two for Saturday. Through conversation with her, you make her think it's her idea that it shouldn't be treated as a total joke, and that you should really put some effort into your presentation. Make sure that you wear heels and skirts during practices to "make sure you can walk in these things" bemoaning loudly of Kathy Lee's penchant for stilettos all the while. Get really good walking in heels as your friend looks at you oddly. After the performance is done (and you've spent the entire weekend as a woman), eventually come clean to your friend on how much fun you had. Your friend will smile knowingly, and tell you that she knew all along. See? Simplicity itself!

Kathi

SuzanneBender
04-14-2010, 05:03 PM
Kathi those are three of the best moments in TG history so far. Well maybe not the IPad on the potty but..........

You are so fun! I guess I am not envious I just wish Utah and Kansas were closer.

Kathi Lake
04-14-2010, 05:04 PM
. . . I just wish Utah and Kansas were closer.If they were, do you think we'd get any work done?!

Love ya' sis!

Kathi

SuzanneBender
04-14-2010, 05:12 PM
If they were, do you think we'd get any work done? No but I bet the primary economy of Kansas would soon switch from Agriculture to a Fashion based retail economy.

Rachaelb64
04-14-2010, 05:17 PM
As Ann Boleyn lost her head, Henry VIII was heard to mutter 'That'll teach her to laugh at me in a dress'

Richard III, 'My Kingdom, my kingdom for a dress'

As Nelson lay dying 'Cashmerer Hardy, I want to wear cashmere'

As one actor said to another actor 'Why does Shakespear always take the leading lady's role?'

NV Susan
04-14-2010, 06:28 PM
Oh, I can hear him now....John Wayne "Hey pilgrim, go fetch my bra and panties"

On Married With Children.....Peg "Al, why do you have your hand in your pants?....Al "Oh gees Peg, my panties are sliding down again"

As they walk to the Ok corral......Wyatt Earp to Doc Holiday....."If this bra strap doesn't stop sliding off my shoulder I'm going to kill somebody"!!!

kimmy p
04-14-2010, 07:02 PM
Lance Armstrong thinking "Darn I wish I didn't have to ride this bike 10,000 miles a year just to have a leg shaving excuse".

SuzanneBender
04-14-2010, 08:05 PM
As Ann Boleyn lost her head, Henry VIII was heard to mutter 'That'll teach her to laugh at me in a dress'

Richard III, 'My Kingdom, my kingdom for a dress'

As Nelson lay dying 'Cashmerer Hardy, I want to wear cashmere'

As one actor said to another actor 'Why does Shakespear always take the leading lady's role?' I think Henry had her beheaded just because he wanted her wardrobe. :daydreaming:

Oh, I can hear him now....John Wayne "Hey pilgrim, go fetch my bra and panties" Too funny hey and Kate Hepburn wern't really hauling nitro down the river in Rooster Cogburn. It was breast forms in those crates.

On Married With Children.....Peg "Al, why do you have your hand in your pants?....Al "Oh gees Peg, my panties are sliding down again" Susan Great minds think alike. I don't know how many times I have watched that show and thought, "I bet his panties are riding up on him" Wouldn't that have made a great episode.:battingeyelashes:

As they walk to the Ok corral......Wyatt Earp to Doc Holiday....."If this bra strap doesn't stop sliding off my shoulder I'm going to kill somebody"!!! What really pushed them over the edge was Virgil told Wyatt that Ike Clanton had stole Wyatt's cutest wig. Doc bought that wig as a birthday present for his best friend and from that point on it was a showdown! I think I read about that somewhere in the museum in Tombstone.

Lance Armstrong thinking "Darn I wish I didn't have to ride this bike 10,000 miles a year just to have a leg shaving excuse". Kimmy I didn't see that one coming! OBTW I love the Kim Possible avitar! Cute funny and topical. It doesn't get any better than that!

Persephone
04-14-2010, 08:31 PM
According to recent translation of some cuniform tablets found in the tomb of Ak'Ranh, the scribe to Akhenaten in the 18th dynasty, the commonly-known translation of Nefertiti's name is incorrect. Originally, the name Nefertiti was thought to mean "the beautiful woman has come." However, a modern translation would be closer to "he became a beautiful woman" Scholars now believe, based on these cuniform tablets, that the root of the word "nefer" actually means "not your" or "not real" and the word "titi" of course is Egyptian slang from circa 1363 BC for breasts. Obviously, like their skills in pyramid-building, early Egyptians were well-versed in the art of creating stunningly lifelike breast forms.

By gosh, Kathi, I think you nailed it! But are you sure that Aknenaten doesn't mean something similar? He may have been one of the most blatant crossdressers, or maybe transgenders, of all time! (Or maybe not, who really knows?)

Check out HIS picture and statue:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/akhenaten4.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/Akhenaten-1.jpg

Or the portrait of the two of them together with three of their six children:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/757px-HouseAltar-AkhenatenNefertiti.png

Sara Jessica
04-14-2010, 08:32 PM
I am looking forward to what your fab sense if humor comes up with!

OK Suzanne, work kept my mind pretty busy today so I don't have anything fresh to offer so I thought I'd dig up this tidbit that I used in an old post to explain variations in heel height...

Rumour has it that Pythagoras was not only a pretty good mathmetician in his day but also had one heck of feminine side. The famous theorem was apparently discovered because Pythagoras couldn't understand why his girlfriend couldn't get about very well in 6" heels which of course were his fav. She had little size 6.5 feet and as such, that darned hypotenuse was quite steep when she teetered about in 6" heels. However, the hypotenuse for Pythagoras' size 14's (which unfortunately were only available online) was a much more gentle slope despite the same 6" heel height, thus the birth of his little theorem.

Or so the story goes.

SuzanneBender
04-14-2010, 08:41 PM
Sara I am glad you didn't think of anything new! I would have never seen that tidbit if you had. Poor Pythagoras or Pattygorous she could never take advantage of the sale racks at Macy's or Nordies.

Wow thanks to Persephone and Kathi I have a whole new appreciation of the ancient Egyptians. Too bad they didn't get to meet Pythagoras he could have worked up some form fitting and comfy yet stylish heels for them.:heehee:

Sara Jessica
04-14-2010, 08:47 PM
Sara I am glad you didn't think of anything new! I would have never seen that tidbit if you had. Poor Pathogorous or Pattygorous she could never take advantage of the sale racks at Macy's or Nordies.

No he (or she?) couldn't, but he (or she?) retired very wealthy by creating an online emporium for cheaply made overpriced stilleto heels in size 14 and up.

(And no, this is no an indictment of anyone who wears a large size. Rather, it's a comment to the sad reality that there is a market there which has yet to be tapped properly by mainstream designers.)

PretzelGirl
04-14-2010, 10:45 PM

Well, his name was Marion.....

On Married With Children.....Peg "Al, why do you have your hand in your pants?....Al "Oh gees Peg, my panties are sliding down again"

I heard he was working on his tuck job.

And we all know the Mona Lisa was a self portrait.

And what was Judge Wapner hiding under that robe? Only Rusty knows for sure!

docrobbysherry
04-14-2010, 11:52 PM
Alexander the Great conquered most of the known world. Here's how he did it.:eek:

Wherever he went, he invited all the leaders to a meet and greet mixer. After everyone was smashed, they were ALL made to wear womens clothes and went out shopping for accessories together!
As some of us know, after you've gone out with guys all dressed in ladies things, it's DIFFICULT NOT to consider them your friends!:thumbsup:
His nickname came from the GREAT number of chests filled with ladies gear he traveled with!
His FIRST stop in every town, was the biggest thrift shop!:D

Howard Hughes hid out because of botched SRS surgery! He had planned to star as lead dance queen in the strip show at the casino he owned.:battingeyelashes:
His sequined gowns were bought later by flashy dressing CD, Follies Bergere pioneer, Bugsie Seagal!

Laurel and Hardy were better known in Hollywood as Laura and Harriet! They worked as bar girls at all the important STUDIO parties there. Hardy could carry up to 15 beer steins at a time propped against his breasts, and Laurel would sit on a piano, dangling his nylon covered legs and stilettos, and sing show tunes in falsetto.:)

docrobbysherry
04-15-2010, 12:11 AM

Growing up in Newport, I was familiar with the "Duke". He would sit out on his waterfront patio. When we went by in our boat and waved, he'd take off his Stetson and show off his lovely long fem wig! He would sometimes shake his booty if u whistled the theme to High Noon loud enuff!

We visted Pilar's open house when it was for up for sale. The Duke's bedroom was by FAR the prettiest pink room in the house! And his bathroom had a HUGE ornate tub, and no shower!

( Disclaimer: I LOVED the Duke! He was caring and had a great sense of humor! I think he mite have had a laff reading such nonsense about himself!):heehee:

skylance
04-15-2010, 05:00 AM
Due to a recent article that i jsut made up:heehee: it is now believed that the viking warriors that invaded Europe in the late 8th century, actually used crossdressing as a strategy to distract their opponents and give them a tactical edge. :lol2:

Jenny Doolittle
04-15-2010, 07:40 AM
Elliot Ness let the secret slip at the morning strategy meeting after a sleep over at J. Edgar's house.

The Obama's are excited about the how large the walk in closets are at Camp David, but the secret service cant figure out why both contain gowns.

Some of the CD soldiers inside the trojan horse took things a little further then the original idea and had cute little silk costumes on just before the battle.

And the list grows........:tongueout

susan54
04-15-2010, 05:14 PM
Evening all

Imagine a historical scenario where a rebel Scottish Prince is attempting to escape from the Redcoats. He dresses as a Maid, calls himself Betty Burke, and gets someone take him in a boat "over the sea to Skye". Job Done.
No, it could never happen.

Fab Karen
04-15-2010, 06:07 PM
In Dick Cheney's man-sized safe in his office he kept his entire set of girly outfits.