PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing season

DebbiAnne
08-15-2005, 04:20 PM
Does anyone else wait until fall, with the cooler temperatures, wearing pants to hide shaven legs to crossdress? I usually start by the end of September since the malls are empty during the day with schools back in session. Now I would like to know are there any places south of Chicago that will have Halloween parties where CD's can enjoy themselves.

Julie York
08-15-2005, 04:41 PM
I don't know yet. I only shaved my legs once and stopped for this summer. But I think it will kick in when the nights get darker. Something happens to my thinking when it gets darker and "Julie York" gets more air time.

Tristen Cox
08-15-2005, 05:03 PM
Just one season = all year long:D

StephanieCD
08-15-2005, 05:05 PM
Now I would like to know are there any places south of Chicago that will have Halloween parties where CD's can enjoy themselves.

I would love one anywhere near here... *sigh* This is my first year of seasonal shaving - think I might use Halloween as my 'season' marker.

Lisa Marie
08-15-2005, 05:16 PM
I probably will start shaving my legs in October I dread it though the first shave seems always rough on my legs. Angie :thumbsdn:

tammysuetv
08-15-2005, 06:46 PM
I usually will shave my legs around the middle of September. I would be happier to shave them year round but I do not like the cycling excuse.

Sherrie
08-15-2005, 07:04 PM
No season for me! I shave all every 2-3 days Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring. I wear shorts in the summer. Actually I wear shorts most of the year. No one has ever said a word. Besides It just feels so much better.

Melissa A.
08-15-2005, 07:18 PM
Me too. Always shaved, year round.

Would love to hear about those parties, though! (but Chicago's a bit far for me!)

Hugs,

Melissa :)

cindybarnes
08-15-2005, 07:45 PM
Sadly Im a seasonal legg shaver,, I go smooth mid September and start the ugly legg season again Easter weekend.
I have certian reasons why Im seasonal but never let it stop me from a night out when I wanted to go. Dressy slacks or tight jeans have a place too :)
At least my top half stays smooth year round *S*

Cindy

cdcheryl
08-15-2005, 11:30 PM
I dont shave my legs but I do like the fall because it is cooler out and you dont sweat and trying to pull pantyhose up sweaty legs really sucks.

Khriss
08-16-2005, 12:34 AM
shaveing aside, I like cooler weather, as dressing from skin to outerwear,offers so many intriguing options! like boots and leather, and perspiring ,as was said, kinda messes with makeup ,silk,hair,etc.. I've always luved fall, fashions and weather :) xx"K"

Debbie Kong
08-16-2005, 12:35 AM
Shaving is seasonal only for me and my season begins in mid September and ends with May. My line of work has me intereacting with guests at a vacation destination and shorts are the common form of dressing. Shaved legs would stand out and be noticed. I do keep my torso smooth though.

Anyway, the good news is that shaving season is coming up soon. Can't wait!

Debbie

experiment102
08-16-2005, 01:06 AM
Time of year doesn't really matter to me, but I don't shave my legs...I am hoping to get to next year!! So I guess I will be realy starting next fall. If you hear anything about a CD halloween party in chicago please let me know, I would be very interested!!

Adrianne
08-16-2005, 07:24 AM
All year round.

Adrianne.

Sophie_A
08-16-2005, 07:37 AM
Shave all year round. If anybody notices your legs why were they looking?

Lauren_Phillips
08-16-2005, 07:38 AM
Does anyone else wait until fall, with the cooler temperatures, wearing pants to hide shaven legs to crossdress? I usually start by the end of September since the malls are empty during the day with schools back in session. Now I would like to know are there any places south of Chicago that will have Halloween parties where CD's can enjoy themselves.
Hi Debbie Ann,

Ms lauren started this spring shaving her legs and loving it. I keep my upper body hairless too. I've been sort of working on a tan this summer so I can wear skirts and capris and have my old skinny legs looking a bit more feminine.

Huggs

Lauren

Salleee
08-16-2005, 08:11 AM
I love to feel my legs so soft and smooth all the time.... summer is just another place to feel free! :)

Wendy me
08-16-2005, 08:28 AM
i was letting them grow for the summer to make my wife happy but i had a accdent and the razor slipped and shaved my leggs now they will stay shaved all the time.....

gender_blender
08-16-2005, 08:36 AM
Nope. I shave on a regular basis and wear mostly shorts or skirts in public during the summer. Why hide?

Charlie

triciaannmarie
08-16-2005, 01:07 PM
I used to shave my legs year round but then my kids started to notice. I then decieded to not shave them but it didn't feel quite the same. Not as nice. So what I do now is run a razor over my legs very lightly with a not really sharp blade. If I find some longer hairs they definately go. My hair on my legs is light anyway so everyone thinks i shave my legs. I do, but the fine hairs on my leg are still there and if anyone says anything, I will let them feel my legs if they want to carry it further. It usually stops there.

eileen1969
08-16-2005, 01:14 PM
its all year long honey! 24-7 and 365.5 dayz a year! gotta love being a girl! :p :lol: :cheer: :evilbegon here yee here yee its just the way it is for Eileen! and ya gotta love her or hate her!

Leilani68
08-16-2005, 01:38 PM
Yes. I will be shaving all year, now that I have found a method that works
for me where I don't get those Nasty little nicks/cuts.....
Which, While I am at it, I want to Thank You Ladies for your postings on the
subject, through trial and error of your' methods I found one that works for
moi........... :)

brendalee70
08-16-2005, 01:49 PM
I shave year round, and I had some co-workers ask as to why and I just tell them that I ride my bicycle and the pro riders like Lance and all of his team shave their legs! They then say oh, ok. I also ride too but I shave not for the riding but so I can have my legs all smooth and pretty!
This excuse works very well with your significant other if you have one.

Love,
BrendaLee

jessbcuzz
08-16-2005, 02:10 PM
I started keeping them shaved through the summer. I even wear shorts at work and not one person mentioned it. I do thank everyone on here that supported me with words of encouragement to follow through with it. If you want to do it now, just do it! A few might notice, but chances are, they won't say anything....

LucyLondon
08-16-2005, 03:25 PM
I shave all year round too, anyway my Wife complains if I'm not smooth :)
"Your legs need doing" is enough to send me scampering to the bathroom :eek:

jessbcuzz
08-16-2005, 03:46 PM
Why should there be a "crossdressing season"? Just shave all the hair off. Even if one isn't dressed, one will look much younger! If anyone notices and asks, tell them that it makes you look younger!

Brittney M
08-16-2005, 04:34 PM
I've been shaving my leggs for a long time and don't like it when they are not done on regular bases. It just don't feel natural with on them anymore. The same same with my body.