PDA

View Full Version : am finally out again...and lovin' it

t-girlxsophie
04-14-2010, 09:23 AM
Hi everyone,just a little message,here I am finally back out on the town,Just walked the busy streets of Glasgow,And you know what the hell have I been fretting over this past week,My friend and I did not encounter any problems,we recieved barely a glance,or unwanted comment from anyone,am sitting in a nice bar reflecting and wondering where were off to next,Im sooo glad I took the plunge again,ppl are more concerned with there busy lives to worry about two TG Girls,well better be off now get some pics taken.:)
love you all Sophie xxxx :hugs:

kimdl93
04-14-2010, 02:07 PM
Congratulatons. Glad to hear your able to enjoy being out and about. Even better to have friends to share the experience!

t-girlxsophie
04-14-2010, 10:47 PM
For a start am sorry bout my blabbering when posting this thread,I wrote it whilst in Internet cafe,in the middle of great excitement at being out dressed after so long,Irene I hope to post pics once I find out how to:doh: and your so right Kim sharing this time with my best friend made it all the more special

As I said It was my first outing in over a year,And I told of my fears about being out in so long in another thread last week,but needn't have worried As soon as I stepped out of my friends car the fretting turned to a feeling of exhilaration,every step I took gave me more and more confidence,and the fact no one "had a go" at us made it even better,even got a Hello from two Police Officers.Am so glad I got back out there It was a fab day and I felt good dressed up nice,my long hair blowing gently in the wind,looking at my reflection in shop windows as I walked past them.

It wont be as long till am back out and having a lovely girly day again,So if anyone thinking of taking this step,you should just go for it,It can be a most rewarding experience,am so glad I got my courage back
Sophie xx

RachelPortugal
04-15-2010, 01:48 AM
My friend and I did not encounter any problems,we recieved barely a glance,or unwanted comment from anyone, .... ppl are more concerned with there busy lives to worry about two TG Girls, ....Sophie xxxx :hugs:

Good on you girl. It's great to get out in the world and as you say most people don't notice you. Passing is not an issue!

Rachael