PDA

View Full Version : the only wife?

donnasweetheart
04-14-2010, 10:00 AM
My husband and I are planning to go on the Dignity cruise in Oct. This will be new and exciting for us. Here is my question, what do think the statistics will be of attending wife's or S. O.? I don't want to be the only wife and I certainly don't want to miss out on all the fun.

Vieja
04-14-2010, 10:16 AM
I have never been on a cruise but from what I have read here I am sure you will not be alone. Tri-Ess often sponsors these events.

Vieja

Karren H
04-14-2010, 11:11 AM
Contact the organizers and ask them what the s/o participation was the last time they had such an event?

JulieC
04-14-2010, 11:42 AM
Oh the puns...

I am in the same 'boat' as Vieja. Never been, but I'm quite confident there will be plenty, plenty of wives in attendance.

Sarah Doepner
04-14-2010, 12:08 PM
I don't know about anyone else but if I went on a cruise for any reason and didn't take my wife along, she would immediately change from being my only wife to my ex-wife. I'd be living out of a grocery bag that would have been left on the pier awaiting my return from the ship.

Karren has the best advice. Contact the organizers and see what they have to say. And give the web a chance. Do a little surfing and see if there are stories, photos or blogs that have clues that would help you figure it out.

Tomara
04-14-2010, 02:38 PM
Contact the organizers and ask them what the s/o participation was the last time they had such an event?

That is what I would do too.
I'm sure they would be glad to give you all the information you need.
I hope you have fun !
Tomara