PDA

View Full Version : First borrowed item once you moved out

Myopedee
04-14-2010, 06:36 PM
The first borrowed, although I did not leave with it, was a Girbaud denim skirt. My friend had me over to watch her sick cat while she went out so I wore a great girdle (an "always 21" OBG which I still have now three) and stockings then socks over the stockings so she would not see the stockings and then clogs. Back then real wood clogs that made noise when you walked. She left and I finally found the skirt. I took my glasses off and my socks and put that skirt on (folllowed by glasses back on) to find a slip (then glasses off) then just walked around with my hands in those soooo deep pockets. I loved the fact I could feel my garter tabs with my hands in the pockets. It was soooo fab followed by bummer when she returned although I now have two of those skirts from Ebay.

sherri52
04-14-2010, 06:56 PM
I used my sisters two piece skirt suit set. I took it out of her room and brought it upstairs to my room. Put it on and it was tight but felt good. All of a sudden the front door opened and my father started up stairs while I was in the hallway. We lived in brownstones in the city and had no excape route. I ran into his room and into the closet and ducked under some clothes in the closet. I heard him come in and then leave and I went to my room (which I shared with 3 other brothers), undressed and swore to myself that I wouldn't borrow her clothes again.
Yeah I know I went back on that too.

Jessy
04-14-2010, 07:56 PM
After I moved out... I think it was a pair of earrings that my roommate's gf had left in the bathroom after staying the night. Didn't have any feminine earrings at that time and always liked jewelry, so wore them when noone was at home :)