PDA

View Full Version : Battle of the Sexes game

mjryo
04-14-2010, 08:03 PM
How often are you told you know too much about feminine/female stuff? Family and friends were together and someone brought out a the game "Battle of the Sexes", basically the male team gets asked questions which supposedly only the female team would know...I rocked it and won the game for the guys, but was told it was "suspect" I knew so much about pedicures, make-up, dress styles, bra sizes, etc. So crossdressing has more perks than just looking sexy and feeling beautiful!!!

Wishing I could shown them I could walk the walk (in heels) and not just talk the talk.

Melinda G
04-14-2010, 09:32 PM
Uh oh. You're in trouble now.:D

Staci G
04-14-2010, 09:39 PM
My wife and I were in the local mall tonight at one of the department stores she was looking at the pantyhose I told her another brand fit and felt better. She asked me how do I know and I said do you want to have this discussion right here. anyway yeah we do sometime let too much out of the bag at times but I for one can't let ignorance pass.

t-girlxsophie
04-14-2010, 11:05 PM
Once thoughtlessly told my Sister in Law at a Family get-together,that the Dress she was wearing looked "Cute on her",now commenting on her attire was bad enough,But I then thought to myself no man would EVER use the word Cute :heehee:

suchacutie
04-15-2010, 12:52 PM
Ok...we all know a pile about being feminine...granted.

But isn't it sad that a man married for, say, 20 years hasn't learned enough about his wife to be able to hold his own about feminine issues?

And if we are challenged, why not just challenge back by asking why they are so uninformed about feminine issues? :)

tina

Aubrey Green
04-15-2010, 03:15 PM
Always keep them guessing!!!

kimmy p
04-15-2010, 07:08 PM
The last time I played "Battle of the Sexes" was last year at a Halloween party, while dressed as Snow White. The discussion about what team I should be on was way more fun than the game itself.:silly::silly::silly:

ReneeT
04-15-2010, 08:05 PM
I gave myself away tonight while shopping en drab (like i really care!). I needed a strapless bra for a slinky halter top i will be wearing to a classical concert in a few weeks so I stopped by the lingerie dpt at Macy's. When I first told the SA what i was looking for she reacted like she would for the typical hubby shopping for the wife - he's clueless, doesn't know what he is looking for, etc. However, after she asked a few questions - size, color, padded/unpadded, underwire, etc, to which I had immediate, definite answers, she suspected it might be for me! She confirmed that when she said, "you'll like this one".
The only downer was shopping en drab.....
BTW, I haven't tried it out yet - how do strapless bras work with forms? I got a pair of clear straps just in case

Brooke Anderson
05-05-2010, 09:24 PM
Long Story....but I once got into a bet that I couldn't "walk a mile in her shoes" at a party. I squeezed her heels on and then quickly realized I better lose the $20 instead of give away the fact that I could walk perfectly in heels.

kimdl93
05-06-2010, 09:11 AM
My wife and I were in the local mall tonight at one of the department stores she was looking at the pantyhose I told her another brand fit and felt better. She asked me how do I know and I said do you want to have this discussion right here. anyway yeah we do sometime let too much out of the bag at times but I for one can't let ignorance pass.

Had a similar experience. I was pruchasing some thigh highs at Macy's the SA observed that "most men wouldn't know how to pick out stockings for their wives".

insearchofme
05-06-2010, 09:20 AM
Whenever I say something about women's clothing and style and someone asks me how come I know so much I typically say: "I've been married for38 years and we have been together for 42. Over that period of time I'd be a fool if I didn't pick up some knowledge about women's fashion and my wife's likes and dislikes".

That usually takes care of the question.

AKAMichelle
05-06-2010, 10:21 AM
That's funny. What fascinates me the most is that women always talk about wanting a sensitive guy and then when they find the guy is sensitive and in touch with female things some of them bolt.

ChelseaC
05-08-2010, 03:19 AM
The men specific questions are pretty much common knowlege anyways.
But man were they surprised when I knew what brand YSL was.

Frédérique
05-08-2010, 04:37 AM
I rocked it and won the game for the guys, but was told it was "suspect" I knew so much about pedicures, make-up, dress styles, bra sizes, etc. So crossdressing has more perks than just looking sexy and feeling beautiful!!!
Wishing I could shown them I could walk the walk (in heels) and not just talk the talk.

You should turn their world, and their impression of you, upside down by walking the aforementioned walk – these people who would form suspicions based on your gender-unspecific knowledge need to be confused, and you know it. I once had a couple of male friends from art school who were very sensitive individuals in most ways (well, you have to be to make artwork of any kind), yet they were quick to point out any irregularities in the gender norm. I used to play with this aspect of our friendship – I could say one little thing, such as, “This would be a great day to wear a skirt,” and they would literally shrink away from me like I was diseased. Poor boobies. They assumed I was making a joke, but I wasn’t, which was a joke in itself – they could hardly imagine that their seemingly normal friend was a crossdresser, right under their collective noses. I love making people uncomfortable in their normalcy…:battingeyelashes:

Angiemead12
05-08-2010, 05:23 AM
Its to late, they know already, They do ask me for fashion advice!

And Im starting to get into designing women'c clothes so its a great excuse to talk about it. :heehee:

AliceJaneInNewcastle
05-08-2010, 05:30 AM
The men specific questions are pretty much common knowlege anyways.
But man were they surprised when I knew what brand YSL was.
No reason why a male shouldn't know the brand YSL. I have some male YSL g-strings. :)

Annie D
05-08-2010, 06:13 AM
I use "cute" and "darling" all the time and comment that that shade of lipstick looks good with your complexion and that is a lovely color top, nice choice.

Of course, who would suspect; a married high school girl's coach couldn't be thought of being ...............? Whatever !!!!!