PDA

View Full Version : Good times

TJ Tresa
04-14-2010, 09:00 PM
I wanted to share this with all of my sisters here. I have been out of work for almost a year and have gotten to spend alot of time as TJ Tresa. Most of it 24 hours a day. My wife has always been supportive of my CDing and has even bought me several dresses. We have had some wonderful nights doing each others nails, both hands and feet. We spent last saturaday making cookies, just having a girls day at home, after we made the cookies we sat and talked and watched a couiple of movies. I have been cleaning the house and cooking so she wouldn't have to come home form work and find a dirty house, after all she kept the house clean while I worked and never complained and neither am I. Last night she came home and I had supper on teh table ready for her, while we eating she told me that I wsa good wife. I don't know about the rest of you girls out there buit that made me very happy. I just wanted to share with all of you the good times, cause we here so much of the bad times. I wish every one of my Cding sisters could have an accepting wife as I do. Thanks for listening. TJ TRESA.

Staci G
04-14-2010, 09:17 PM
OH I could only dream of days like that. I get told every time I mention I like a dress or some shoes I get the, "your a man would you please act like it". I envy you. Tell your wife I think she is a gem and should be treated as gold. Thanks for the post I hate you (kidding). I'll just keep dreaming of a better time. :daydreaming:

Persephone
04-14-2010, 11:39 PM
Sorry you're out of work TJ Tresa, but is does sound like things are working out for you as the homemaker.

Be sure to kiss your supportive spouse and tell her how wonderful she is!

Hugs,
Persephone.