PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy shopping trip

Rachael Warren
08-15-2005, 05:24 PM
Many of you girls are, like me, house bound.

Some for family reasons, some for other reasons, it doesn’t matter here.

Tell us about your shopping fantasy, where you would like to go and what you would like to do.

What would you shop for? Would you use the store attendants to assist? Remember this is fantasy!

I, personally, would love to walk into a shop dressed as a man and walk out dressed as a woman, the whole experience being done via the changing room while being attended by the store staff in front of the general public, and of course not having to whisper!

If some of you have actually done this please also post, your stories may inspire the rest of us part time girls.

The closest I have got to this so far is to try on a pair of boots in a ladies department; I hid behind a counter and just went for it, such a rush! ( I also bought them ;) )

In this fantasy money is no object, just imagine what you would do and write…………

Rachael.

Tristen Cox
08-15-2005, 05:33 PM
Fantasy?

I would like to go to the mall like the other girls in a bikini like they just came from the beach only wearing a sarong to cover their legs and sandals. Oh and also I'd like to be Shakira plz thx :D

Whenever wherever

Rachael Warren
08-15-2005, 05:42 PM
Not sure about Shakira, but the rest is definately fantasy, we can all dream, ooooohhh

Any way you wouldn't have a problem shopping, just go as you are, I doubt anyone would blink. ;)

Lots of love, Rachael.

Tristen Cox
08-15-2005, 05:47 PM
Naked??????? :eek:

Rachael Warren
08-15-2005, 05:53 PM
It's your fantasy............

I would stick to the bikini!

LOL, Rachael. :D

Layla13
08-15-2005, 06:37 PM
Everyone should note...this is my first post. I'm 25 and I live in Tennessee. This post sounded interesting to me. My fantasy shopping experience would definitly take place at a wedding boutique. I would go in and let a team of attendants fit me for a gorgeous wedding gown. I would try on everything for them in the back room. I've always been tempted to bid on a wedding gown on ebay. I get chills just thinking about it.

gennee
08-15-2005, 07:33 PM
Rachael:

An interesting +? My shopping fantasy is to shop for sweaters and skirts. I love the fall season, so boots are also in order. Scarves are in order to add some color and style to my sweaters. Olivegold, and burnt orange are great fall colors.
For formal wear, I would buy a couple of long gowns. For informal, it's a sheer negligee and slippers. :eyez:

Gennee ;)

jo_ann
08-15-2005, 08:08 PM
My fantasy is going to some spa where I get a full body massage, body wrap, facial scrub, make-up, feet scrubbed, toes painted, then an entire wardrobe is layed out for me to dress-up in.

Carlacd
08-15-2005, 10:30 PM
Fantasy: To get a full makeover and get dressed, take some glam pictures, then my wife shows up, then we go and we have a romantic dinner and evening ;)

cdcheryl
08-15-2005, 11:21 PM
I would like to get locked in the mall of america for the weekend and just go store to store all on my own and try on whatever I liked and at my own pace

Michelle I
08-16-2005, 08:59 AM
Rachael:

I have done some of your fantasy, I went for a makeup help at Merle Norman dressed as my male self. Once Debbie finished with the transformation, I could not just remove the great work and wash it down the sink. I had brought a dress and other goodies in case I looked OK. Debbie had me change in the back room, not much help from her on this. I then walked around the mall going to Lane Bryant, I was soooo nervous :nerves: that I almost ran out of the mall. It was my first time out in daylight as Melissa and it was great. The best part was at Lane Bryant where I had spent alot of money as my male self. The manager who my charge card and myself got to know real well said that she did not recognize me. She even said that I looked great :) and walked very lady like in my heels. I was able to dress a second time in Debbie store but that will be saved for another post.

Melissa

Rachael Warren
08-17-2005, 01:35 AM
Very interesting and diverse fantacys, I can't wait to hear more from Melissa!

Rachael. :)