PDA

View Full Version : went to a dr app dress

Cindy J Angel
04-14-2010, 10:22 PM
Hi girls yesterday I had a Dr. app at the VA. for a MRI. and I decided to go fully dress make up and all. ( will get picks as soon as i fell that i can post them). I had to make sure that i would not back out. So I took as long as could to get ready. This made me late and you can not be to late at the VA . they will make you stay all day. (did that did not went to do that ). So when I got there I could not get out of it no time. First off we have valet parking . So I pull up and had to wait. Got to the office and it was full o sh-t, but that was not were i need to be. GOOD
Had to go back down to the MRI office and had to feel out some paper work and went right back ,In waiting room 10min. Was told to take off all my jewelry. when i had to lay down on the MRI the sister stood up. no hiding them now . All in all it was the the best day i can remember.
Know one said any think. would love to here from my all girlfriends. love Cindy
would like to talk to any girls from around Charlot I am from Denver NC.:love::love:

Persephone
04-14-2010, 11:35 PM
Sounds like you had a great experience, Cindy!

Can you tell us what you were wearing? Skirt? Dress? Pants?

And how did the staff treat you?

Hugs,
Persephone.

Diane Elizabeth
04-14-2010, 11:59 PM
Congrats!

I went to my VA appt the other week dressed. I didn't have your courage and chickened out. Made a quick change into jeans and flats. I did keep my breast forms in. They were hidden by my windbreaker.

Dalece
04-15-2010, 12:31 AM
CONGRATS:love: I have gone and got my MRi via a civilian one but I am retired Military and when I went they treated me as a woman it was worth it and I felt great about it and kind of proud. Just Monday I went to have two teeth pulled I know OWW. As a woman It is agreat feeling to be use who we are suppose to be.

Cindy J Angel
04-15-2010, 01:03 PM
Starla i made my self late so i could not back out. was 10 min late and had to wate for the valet parking gay. I just new they were going to make me wate but they did not. I had on flats with rockymount jeans with a black sweater hoop ear ring and a silver ankle bracelet low key. flying under the raider. Will put pick up whin i fell that i can. I did have a pic up at one time but took it down. and I think my wife saw it. well she said something like i saw your pick on the comp. I did not say any think and she let it go.at the time that was best for me. love Cindy:daydreaming::

jenna_woods
04-15-2010, 01:31 PM
that's wonderful hun, I haven't been able to do that yet