PDA

View Full Version : My worst Nightmare

StephanieDragg
04-15-2010, 02:42 PM
Here's a good one for you all...About 3 weeks ago I am cooking for the family, as dinner is done I pull a tray of meat with some scalding juice in the pan, out of the oven.... as I do my son walks by and kind of stops short in my path I stop abruptly and the liquid shifts in the pan about to slide out one side towards my son, I rock it back.... then forth again and finally I just tip more my way and here it comes.... right down my leg...after a couple seconds I can't take the burning, I drop the pan back on the stove and pull my shorts down, only to reveal my black silky panties in all their glory right in front of my whole family as they all ran in to see what the fuss was about. I bet you can imagine my complete embarassment, has anyone else been busted like that...?:eek:

suzy1
04-15-2010, 02:45 PM
I had a nightmare like this. Fortunately I woke up! Poor you.

SUZY

Lynn Marie
04-15-2010, 02:55 PM
I've had a few almosts, but nothing like that. So what's happened in the ensuing 3 weeks?

Nicole Erin
04-15-2010, 02:56 PM
Man, that would be a bitch on so many levels :doh:

Also, real nice how kids love to get in the way.

When it is dangerous situation, like handling hot things, you cannot be afraid to start yelling "MOVE, MOVE, MOVE..."

Shelly Preston
04-15-2010, 03:02 PM
How is your leg ?

Did you burn it or was your quick action enough to prevent serious damage ?

gabimartini
04-15-2010, 03:14 PM
Wow... that's what I call "oops"... what happened then?

StephanieDragg
04-15-2010, 03:17 PM
well It burned enough to start blistering very bad and was pretty painful, it healed okay after a while but left a scar. The bad thing was that I was leaving for the Dunes in about 2 1/2 weeks. :doh:

~Michelle~
04-15-2010, 03:51 PM
I'm really happy to hear that you're still physically ok Stephanie, but how did your family react? I just wonder...because they had to deal with two kinds of emotions. :battingeyelashes:

gabimartini
04-15-2010, 04:19 PM
Glad to know you were alright afterwards, but I meant about the family seeing your knickers! :P

vivian fair
04-15-2010, 04:35 PM
Many years ago, when I smoked, I had just exited the main P.O. in San Jose,Ca and reached into my pocket for a match. I had a couple of packs of "gopher" matches there and I inadvertently rubbed them the wrong way. As a sailor we were not allowed to wear levi type trousers so I was wearing some type of dress trousers. As I felt the pocket ignite I begin to shuck the trousers and very quickly drew a crowd, who all saw the very feminine panties,garter belt and nylon hose I was wearing!I was able to snuff the small fire out,wave so long to my assembled audience as I quickly departed. Vivian F:eek:air

NV Susan
04-15-2010, 04:42 PM
Wow, you girls have to learn NOT to be pulling your pants down!!!:eek:

SuzanneBender
04-15-2010, 04:54 PM
OK dear thing about it. Showing your panties to your family isn't nearly as bad as what could have happened. Just thing about what would have happenend if you had splashed forward towards your little one or a little higher than your leg.

What was the families reaction!? We are all dying to hear.:hugs:

erika130
04-15-2010, 05:47 PM
And I thought I had some bad nightmares of being outed but this is bad, I mean getting burned & busted all at once! Poor You!

StephanieDragg
04-15-2010, 05:57 PM
Well my wife of coarse all ready knew, but what happened was my oldest ( 15 yr old son) yells out "my god dad are you wearing a thong or what? It really was not that bad after all....I did talk to my son about it a bit later that night and he was cool about it, he teased me a little bit the next day saying, "are you sporting those panties today? where I said well usually yeah, how long am I gonna hear about this? to which he replied ohhhh maybe just another day, lol.... and yes I was very glad not to spill it on my youngest, 11, it would have went right down his back, I was planning on telling oldest later anyways as everyone has been wondering about some stuff around here lately....whose underwear are these? lol:o

sissystephanie
04-15-2010, 06:03 PM
One thing is for sure! You will be more careful when cooking! The good thing is that being "outed" was not as bad as it could have been. The bad thing is that you have a burned leg just as you are starting a vacation! But as others have said, it could have been in a higher location!! OOOOUCH!!!

And NO, I have never had anything like that happen to me!!

StephanieDragg
04-15-2010, 07:04 PM
yes, well the "vacation" was my cd weekend at saugatuck and I was worried whether or not I could wear hoisery by then!

Angiemead12
04-15-2010, 07:23 PM
this was one of my fears when I wear my lace panties under my male clothes! Im glad your ok though.

rocketscientist
04-15-2010, 10:21 PM
:eek: Steph, I could KILL you for the title of this post! I was sooo worried when it popped up. I mean, here I am recommending the site to you and you sign up, everything is cool for a few days and then I saw this! About a million things were going through my head at that very moment, maybe you got caught looking at the site, forgot to delete the history,etc... It has happened to more than a few here. I gotta admit, I didn't feel good at all:sad:until I actually read it and found out that it all turned out well:o.

jenifer m.
04-15-2010, 10:36 PM
for gods sake woman be careful.it could have spilled on you know what.

Michelle-Leigh
04-15-2010, 11:17 PM
Did the panties have lace on them ? I'm glad that everyone in my house is privy to my dressing !

Chickhe
04-16-2010, 12:59 AM
Rule #1...one cook in the kitchen
Rule #2...see rule number 1.

mapletree
04-16-2010, 01:04 AM
yes, i was graduating with my BA and went to sleep inmy bed all pretty and woke up to a room full of people laughing at me

StephanieDragg
04-16-2010, 01:10 AM
Ohhh I didnt mean to scare you like that Tonya!!! all is fine here and Thankyou again:hugs:

StephanieDragg
04-16-2010, 01:20 AM
No lace on the panties I was wearing there, they could probably pass as skimpy mens undies except for the material, The funny thing was I knew what I was doing as it happened but the burning was just too much, I let it lay on there for as long as I could take it, I should have ran into the bathroom but again I was surrounded, I was kinda hoping my shirt would cover them. No one laughed at least or teased real bad, I feel bad for Cindy and Vivien

Genifer Teal
04-16-2010, 06:57 PM
Smartest thing to do is run cold water on the burn immediately. This could have included the spray nozzle from the sink, running for the shower, or even to the garden hose outside - whichever is fastest. It is possible to reduce the extent of the burn if you can do this soon enough for several minutes. If it is on your leg, hardly seems like your shorts would be in the way. Safety comes first - vanity later. You did what you had to. Hope the leg and your pride heal.

Gen

victoriamwilliams1
04-16-2010, 07:01 PM
First, OUCH! second oh my! I wore my panties and forgot I had them on because I dressed then changed when I got to work, and when I got home to change my wife who thought the panties where hers said... "Why are you wear my panties?" Did I mention at that time I had to get dressed in the dark! she laughed at it for weeks! Oh yeah I am not out to her:)

Dana Garrett
04-16-2010, 07:38 PM
Happy to read that you were fast enough to not burn your child gotta love those kids no matter how pesky they can be. I hope you feel better real soon.

sherri52
04-16-2010, 07:53 PM
Stephanie I'm glad your feeling better and that your 15 yo took it well. Let's hope you don't have a close one like that again

AKAMichelle
04-16-2010, 10:47 PM
I thought my nightmare last night was bad. You win!

Well look at the bright side. You are out! :D