PDA

View Full Version : Obsessed or Possessed ?

Dannigirl
04-15-2010, 08:51 PM
Well ever since I have started venturing out in the day that is all I want to do and think of doing. Every night I think of new places to go for the next day and push my boundaries. What a great feeling. Today I walked through 2 huge grocery stores, Wal-Mart and Sears. I have noticed that it is only the younger girls that do the old double take but other than that, nobody gave me a second look. I had such a great time and thank all the ladies on here for their words of wisdom. For those of you thinking of an outing, just go and do it. I have now graduated to the point where I don't even check the cars around me for other people and I don't sit in the car any longer to psyche myself up to go in. Now this is all I want to do, am I obsessed with or possessed by the Pink Fog !!!??? :)

Danni

gabimartini
04-15-2010, 08:55 PM
Sounds great, Danni! That's the spirit, never looking back!! Atta girl!

StaceyJane
04-15-2010, 09:04 PM
Danni, I know exactly what you mean. I've reached that point myself.
In just the last week I've gone by train to Austin and Fort Worth en femme and I love it.
And you are so right, I haven't had any problem yet. One message I have is...

Girls just do it. You will have so much fun and feel so much better about yourself.

prene
04-15-2010, 09:11 PM
Danni,

I feel possessed sometime also. At least while I dress. When I am out with friends I get to caught up in dressing/being female.

Something I have to watch for. Sometimes the males in the area don't have the best eyesight or something. They want to say "hello" if you know what I mean. But it is fun isn't it.

kellycan27
04-15-2010, 10:25 PM
I really love hearing about successful outings. It kind of dispels the rumors that everyone is out to get us. keep it up and continue to have fun! And remember it never hurts to be cautious, and aware of your surroundings.

Kelly

jenifer m.
04-15-2010, 10:32 PM
im planning an outing for next week myself.i hope i have as much fun as you do.

Kathi Lake
04-15-2010, 11:21 PM
Danni, glad you had a fun outing! I hear you on the "continual pushing of boundaries" thing. The rush is indeed fun.

Kathi

Sarah Doepner
04-15-2010, 11:25 PM
Obsessed? Possessed? Maybe merged with the Pink Fog, or as Bill Murray woujld say; "Become the Pink Fog"

Good for you, it sounds like you've jumped to the head of the class. Have fun, but remember to be careful.

t-girlxsophie
04-16-2010, 01:43 AM
Sounds as if your in the vice like grip of femininity Danni hunny,It will soon completely take over you and By god It aint half One amazing wild ride,I was out on Wednesday and I just stood straight,head up proud and went for It.And had a wonderful,hassle free girly day.I hope theres many more bounderies for you to crash through

:hugs: Sophie x