PDA

View Full Version : Worried?

Staci G
04-15-2010, 09:42 PM
I used to be but in the last couple of months the worry has been obliterated. I have always sat in my car when dressed thinking of all the possibilities there could be if I got out of the car. "What will they say oh my I might get my feelings hurt" Well I noticed today as I sat in the mall parking lot waiting for all the other shoppers to leave or get into a store so I can have the hallways all to myself (aint gonna happen) I thought why do I sit here in fear of what will probably not happen anyway. I know I am a big guy and I don't remember seeing any women my size, But then on the other hand why should I really care if I do get read (easy to do) I have every right to wear a dress, skirt, heels, hose anytime I please. So after thinking these things I opened the car door got out and held my head up as I made my way into the mall. It was my first mall trip by the way, I have been to other stand alone store before and not been afraid but this was the CDers ultimate shopping extravaganza, the coup de gras of shopping. I was affirmed today as WOMAN (sort of) I can now do almost anything. I can't wait until the next adventure.
I want to say thank you to the others on here that gave me the strenght to carry on like Karren, Suzanne Bender, TxKimberly, Among many more, Ya'll have been my friends whether you know it or not, I love you all and hold you in highest regard. Thanks. :hugs: :kiss:

StaceyJane
04-15-2010, 09:47 PM
Doesn't it feel wonderful?

pamela_a
04-15-2010, 09:50 PM
Welcome to the outside world Staci. I remember my first time at the mall. Looking back now I can't believe I wore the top I did, it looked horrible with that skirt....

Anyway.. Congratulations for getting out and realizing the world won't end. It's pretty out here isn't it?

Since it was a mall trip I gotta ask.. what did you buy? :hugs::love:

Michelle-Leigh
04-15-2010, 09:56 PM
Just remember dear, you look prettier than some genetic women do ! I'm not so unreadable myself, and I find that as I have gone and done more and more, my apprehensions faded away.... So this week I was out doing things in places that I wouldn't have dreamed of a year ago.

Staci G
04-15-2010, 09:57 PM
Pamela look at this post I took pics with my cell phone Also the cami under the blouse

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130281

pamela_a
04-15-2010, 10:05 PM
I wish I would have looked as good as you when I first started going out. Nice outfit and I love the shoes. You look great girl.

gabimartini
04-15-2010, 10:09 PM
Good for you, Staci! That's the spirit! The more you do it the easier it gets!

Nicole Erin
04-15-2010, 10:10 PM
Since it was a mall trip I gotta ask.. what did you buy? :hugs::love:

Is there any point more relevant? :thumbsup:

jenifer m.
04-15-2010, 10:45 PM
i do the same thing.i worry for nothing.then when im done doing what ever it is i look back and wonder what all the fuss was about.im with you girl im getting tired of worrying.

Stephenie S
04-15-2010, 10:50 PM
See?