PDA

View Full Version : "Lingerie" brand of Panties: Ever hear of them?

Mistress Frillee
08-15-2005, 09:04 PM
was at Winners ( TJ Max in USA) browsing ( actually i was looking at the mens shirts. I could not believe that these floral shirts were mens! Add some shoulder pads & they look just like womens, very feminine. Of course I was all over them!) ;) ....I went to the lingerie & was looking throught their selection of panties. If you have been in the store, you know they hang all their panties on these racks. Its funny how brave I have become. There were 3-4 other women looking at the panties right beside me. :eek: Plus the panty racks were right in front of the change room, which had some employees there too. No worries, I was there to check out the panties.

Anyways, I found a brand name I have never heard of. They are called "Lingerie." They are 85% nylon & 16% spandex.....they fit beautifully! Nice & stretchy & feel all soft & silky!

:thumbsup:

Anyone ever try these? I am going to have to go back & get some more......

:eyez:

Samantha Jane
08-16-2005, 06:31 AM
[QUOTE=Anyways, I found a brand name I have never heard of. They are called "Lingerie." They are 85% nylon & 15% spandex.....they fit beautifully! Nice & stretchy & feel all soft & silky! QUOTE]

Hi Mistress Frillee,

Cannot say that I have heard of that particular brand. Here in the UK I have found a brand that has the same mix of nylon and spandex, but the panties are part of a range called 'Secrets'.

And you are right, they are a lovely, soft and snug fit. I often wear these type of panties to bed, as they move with you as you sleep.