PDA

View Full Version : been awhile

Jenny G
04-16-2010, 12:14 PM
hi everyone

been awhile since i posted have been away from this site due to my wife's
negativity about my crossdressing she has sent me to counceling and really all i did was regress away into my hiding inside of myself i have lost the passion of my dressing and the passion of my mairage haven't been happy for a long time hopefully i'll come back here more often

love all of u

Jenny

kristinacd55
04-16-2010, 12:19 PM
Wow, sorry to hear Jenny. But there's a lot of listening ears around here, so it's good ur back! :)

charlie
04-16-2010, 03:02 PM
Hello Jenny!
I'm sorry to hear that everything seems to be stacking up on you. I've been getting hammered by my wife for 6 months now as well. I was found out by her and she does not like my CD at all. I get the "it is not normal", it is weird, you do not have a vagina...etc. I have to tell her again and again that what she says may be true, but it is still a part of me. You ans I are different. I don't know why I dress, but I have (with large stops and 12 year gaps) since I was 10! I may stop again, but I do not know when. Bottom line, talking helps. Talking brings out the anger and what is left is the good stuff. Keep your head up and talk to your wife. If you don't, you go into a shell, she will hammer you some more, and you will not like eachother and probably break up over this..

Kathi Lake
04-16-2010, 03:29 PM
Jenny,

It seems to me that you're going to the wrong counselor. The problem isn't necessarily you only, but the both of you. I suggest going to a couple's counselor. In many cases, a marriage is a thing to be saved. If you're giving up a marriage just for some scraps of cloth (the clothes), you have to ask yourself how much you value it. If, however, you feel that it is worth saving, then suggest to your wife that you want to make your marriage stronger, and go to couple's counseling.

Now, I have to say this; if the counselor you're going to is not drawing you out, and is not noticing you "regressing and hiding yourself" get a new counselor! They should be helping you to deal with your issues, not hide them.

Kathi

NathalieX66
04-16-2010, 03:33 PM
Now, I have to say this; if the counselor you're going to is not drawing you out, and is not noticing you "regressing and hiding yourself" get a new counselor! They should be helping you to deal with your issues, not hide them.

Kathi

Ditto.

AKAMichelle
04-16-2010, 06:32 PM
hi everyone

been awhile since i posted have been away from this site due to my wife's
negativity about my crossdressing she has sent me to counceling and really all i did was regress away into my hiding inside of myself i have lost the passion of my dressing and the passion of my mairage haven't been happy for a long time hopefully i'll come back here more often

love all of u

Jenny

You have a tough road to follow. Let us help when possible. You aren't alone. Many of us have had unaccepting wives which affects a lot of areas in a marriage resulting in the marriage pulling apart. Hopefully you find the glue to put your marriage back together.

Jenny,

It seems to me that you're going to the wrong counselor. The problem isn't necessarily you only, but the both of you. I suggest going to a couple's counselor. In many cases, a marriage is a thing to be saved. If you're giving up a marriage just for some scraps of cloth (the clothes), you have to ask yourself how much you value it. If, however, you feel that it is worth saving, then suggest to your wife that you want to make your marriage stronger, and go to couple's counseling.

Kathi

The wrong counselor is sometimes suggested because a SO wants to change you. That only causes you to go through the motions with only negative results.

sherri52
04-16-2010, 08:28 PM
Jenny it was nice to hear from you. Hope you find a true path that will make you happy.:hugs: