PDA

View Full Version : Neighborhood panty lines

Victoria Pink
08-15-2005, 09:19 PM
Does anyone live in a neighborhood where your neighbors hang their panties out on a clothes line line to dry? A lady in our neighborhood has had 9 pairs of panties hanging on her clothes lines for the last 6 days! And needless to say.. in plain view for the entire nighborhood to see.

Reminds me of when I was a kid. Lived in a multi-family housing area. Neighbor ladies dried everything on the lines back then. As a kid I loved to watch all the pretty panties blowing in the breezes. I probably had a pretty good handle on the entire neighborhood's lingerie drawers.

Anyone still live in this kind of an environment?

Victoria

Lindsay Marie
08-15-2005, 10:21 PM
Ya. I have a neighbor who hangs everything out on the line, shirts, skirts, panties, nylons everyhting. I especially love it when she has her garter belts out, oh they are so sexy. She has them in black, white and red. Needless to say laundry day at her house is my favorite day.

Carlacd
08-15-2005, 10:25 PM
Yes, 35 years ago everybody use to dry clothes that way. Thats sort of how i got my start with dressing, use to steal them :). When i finally threw all the stuff away , i had stolen 40 pairs of panties, 2 girdles, and pantyhose. Boy when i use to dress up i thought i was hot stuff :cool:

Tristen Cox
08-15-2005, 10:57 PM
Watch what you say Carla http://www.geocities.com/tristencx/icons/handcuffs169zb.gif

Victoria Pink
08-15-2005, 11:08 PM
Carla,
It is tempting, to go get them off the line, especially when you see only 9 pairs of pretty panties hanging in a row, day after day! 6 days now they have been out there! Nothing else, just panties!

My aunt had hers stolen when I was a kid. After that she hung her panties on a line in the basement. There was almost always a few pairs hanging on the basement line whenenver I was over. :)

Victoria

Wendy me
08-16-2005, 10:26 AM
ok i can see the rush in grabing them off the line ...please leve them and go shopping and buy your own...........

Carla_CD
08-16-2005, 11:06 AM
LOL - An older cousin of mine had his wedding in his wifes families back yard in Revere, Boston an old neigborhood.

When we where just about to eat - a neigbor next door on the top floor decided to put out the laundry..... yup you guess right garters and all.

The good old days!!!

AKA - The non-stealing Carla

Victoria Pink
08-16-2005, 04:38 PM
Oh for sure.... I'd rather have the fun of buying! :)

I think I'll go shopping.

Victoria

Samantha Jane
08-16-2005, 05:03 PM
I believe that washing lines in the UK are still widely used. My wife hangs out everything on a long line in the back garden.

If the neighbours either side strained themselves, they could probably get a good look at our washing and if they do, I wonder if they'd be confused.
The wife swears by clothing getting fresh air and yes, even the panties go out on the line. Now, as both of us wear panties there are several scenarios the neighbours could work on-

A. We both were panties, given how many are on the line at anyone time.

B. She doesn't hang out my boxers.

C. I go commando and the wife wears a heck of a lot of panties, in a very short space of time. :)

I like to think they would go for option A, only they have no proof, YET. :D

Carlacd
08-16-2005, 07:20 PM
Hey girls remember this happened 35 years ago !!!! :mad:
When your 15 and don't know any better back then, How many of you bought panties at 15 ?????. Been buying for the last 30 years :D .

By the way Tristen, i would love to be cuffed by you :p

Tamara Croft
08-16-2005, 08:21 PM
I hang out all my clothes on a washing line in the summer..... In the UK, this is a normal thing to do. Victoria..... it sounds like you think this is an old fashioned way of drying washing, so how do you dry yours?

Ashley in Virginia
08-16-2005, 08:24 PM
Welcome to the 20th century.... We have dryers. Big metal tubs that toss the clothes around and blow air on them to dry. Simply amazing stuff.... No need to be wasting your time messing with a line to dry clothes. Do you wash clothes in the stream and beat them on a rock?

Sigrid
08-16-2005, 08:27 PM
got me one of them dryer things too... but when it comes to silk, its hand wash and line dry.

Tamara Croft
08-16-2005, 08:28 PM
Welcome to the 20th century.... We have dryers. Big metal tubs that toss the clothes around and blow air on them to dry. Simply amazing stuff.... No need to be wasting your time messing with a line to dry clothes. Do you wash clothes in the stream and beat them on a rock?
Oh I have a dryer, but I also like to economise too. You have to remember the UK is a very expensive place to live and we can't afford to use dryers in the summer..... besides, I like to see my whites glowing in the sun :p BTW its the 21st century :p

Ashley in Virginia
08-16-2005, 08:36 PM
I'd figure I'd ease you into the future slowly. One century at a time. I don't think you are ready for the 21st yet. Lets get cleaning laundry out of the way and we will work on other concepts like telephones and deodorant.... :P

Billijo49504
08-16-2005, 08:44 PM
I sure do like them there drier things. We got one that sets on top of the washer. A long time ago the wife wanted a clothes line in the back yard. So being the good person, I put one up. Oh, I heard about how nice the white sheets were going to smell, being out on the line. Apparently the neighborhood birds had berries for lunch. Then for afternoon excitement, they decided to do some bombing practice, you guessed it, the white sheets. That was the last time the line was used. We now get springtime fresh from a sheet that goes into the drier.

Victoria Pink
08-17-2005, 08:17 PM
Tamara,

How do I dry my panties, you ask? Well, sad to say mostly in the electric dryer. I'd love to line dry them too, but clothes line is too obvious for my kids to see. So, no go. :(

Maybe some day. In the meanwhile, I'll enjoy the neighbors fine displays. :)

Victoria