PDA

View Full Version : I took a walk..

Andria
04-16-2010, 03:20 PM
..the other day in a quiet neighborhood down the street from my friend's house that i went to visit. This is nothing compared to what most of you ladies do, but I'm taking baby steps. lol

I've had a number of walks at night, but this was my first in the day time.. around 12pm. I would have worn a workout outfit so I could "fit in" since there are a lot of walkers at that time, but I didn't have anything to wear that I was happy with. Sooo.. I wore my boots that I'm wearing in my avatar, stockings, and a semi-form fitting (around the breast area at least) redish/brown dress that went just above my knees that also covered a lot of skin except for my arms. I didn't see a soul for most of my little walk. Just my luck. lol Though a driver did pass, but a tree happened to be between us as I walked and the driver drove. lol

When I left my friend's house, I crossed the street to my car (i did the quick girlie short steps to move quickly) as a driver was coming up, then she slowed down when she didn't have to. I'm not sure if she knew what really was under my clothes (maybe my hight gave me away as i'm a bit tall especially with my boots), or she was wondering what kind of girl wears boots like that in the middle of the day. lol Who cares. I had fun.

I know this wasn't a great event for most, but it was something I enjoyed.

I'll be doing this again real soon. :)

wishing2bali
04-16-2010, 03:31 PM
Congrats on the baby steps..only wish I could attempt the same :daydreaming:

mapletree
04-16-2010, 04:03 PM
what might seem like small steps for you seem to be the greatest steps of all
i am still finding the courage to do what you did

Andria
04-16-2010, 04:06 PM
Thanks girls.

I was very nervous. lol

ClaireMarie1
04-16-2010, 04:13 PM
Wow, I know that took courage! I can only hope I don't shake and act too scared when I do get brave enought to attempt what you did.

NV Susan
04-16-2010, 04:54 PM
Oh, those little walks can be soooo much fun....:daydreaming:

hey, maybe the lady in the car was a recruiter for an all girls basketball team...wouldn't that be fun!!:heehee:

sherri52
04-16-2010, 04:59 PM
That may have been the start to going out totally enfemme. Next stop the mall.

Andria
04-16-2010, 05:04 PM
hey, maybe the lady in the car was a recruiter for an all girls basketball team...wouldn't that be fun!!:heehee:

Hey, I do like basketball. ;)

AKAMichelle
04-16-2010, 06:18 PM
We all started somewhere. I started with walks around the neighborhood and eventually progressed to driving the car.

We all have to learn how to crawl. Nice job!

jenna_woods
04-16-2010, 06:24 PM
as long as you had fun who cares hun

Sharon michelle
04-16-2010, 07:23 PM
I bet the lady that slowed down was admiring your boots. Maybe she was one of us!
She probably hoped you didn't notice. Just a thought.
Shari