PDA

View Full Version : Closet dresser caught in a natural disaster!

docrobbysherry
04-16-2010, 07:36 PM
It was ME, almost!:sad:

A few weeks ago, on a Sunday, we had a BIG earthquake close by!

I was home alone and had JUST finished getting completely dressed, (upstairs)! Corset, pads, and forms under my female silicone suit! (Which is very difficult to get out of! See my signature. That was the outfit!):doh:

I had just had finished the final touch of putting on my hose and heels. When, the whole house suddenly started rocking like it was on jello!:brolleyes:

The varied thots that ran thru my mind in the next few seconds r impossible to relate. ( Actually, it happened too fast for me to get very worried then. Later on, I nearly had a heart attack thinking of what MITE have happened!):eek:
Fortunately, it stopped after about 20 seconds. Maybe the LONGEST 20 seconds of my life!:straightface:

Any other closet dressers ever caught dressed in a natural, or unnatural, disaster?

Missy Tanya
04-16-2010, 07:51 PM
I wouldn't doubt that all the silicone was rocking like Jello!! Glad to hear your OK and still in one piece. But on the up side, all the padding and such would have helped if something did come crashing down on you. But then again the Emergency people would have thought you had died, no pulse, with you suit and mask on. Still you would have been the best looking one they worked on that day.

Tanya

sherri52
04-16-2010, 08:12 PM
Sherry I'm glad it turned out to be just a shake in your house and that You are OK. Let's hope that it was a lone quake and that you won't feel anymore

Lainie
04-16-2010, 08:19 PM
you won't have to worry about getting caught. Plus, you'll be rich and famous. Or, if you get outed by an earthquake, well it was just god's will--the god in question is Poseidon, as I recall. Either way, surviving the earthquake is definitely a good thing--keep it up!

Loni
04-16-2010, 08:40 PM
i have lived in ca for 50 years. never had a problem with the earth.

even missed lomi preita (i know misspelled), and i was only 50 miles from the point.

Loni

mapletree
04-16-2010, 09:06 PM
the closest i have come to something like this was when inspecting a fire sprinkler system in new strip mall the system flushed and all of us were drenched -- you may not know but the water that comes out is ugly, black, very dirty and everone started to peel off their wet clothes -- well that was not going to work for me so I ran out and tracked this dirty water all over carpets hallways to stairs -- keep a story short i did get to car and found some shorts but for days it flet like weeks i was teased and I think they knew something
close but not as scary as your day

Persephone
04-16-2010, 09:10 PM
Crossdressing in Iceland?
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/femalefirefighter.jpg

Angiemead12
04-16-2010, 09:26 PM
glad your ok!

joann07
04-16-2010, 10:00 PM
Wow! I've never experienced an earthquake before.
I'm glad you were ok.
Well, we'll just have to mark you as the first crossdresser to get caught in an earthquake.

Hugs!

celeste26
04-16-2010, 10:36 PM
Well doc, as someone who grew up in SoCal I've been through many quakes (probably 3 dozen). Cant recall any that occurred while I was dressed en femme though. Glad to know that there was no damage except to your emotional state.

Joanie_Shakti
04-16-2010, 11:27 PM
I'm in Arizona, close to the epicenter of that quake, which was centered in Baja, Mexico. I had also recently dressed when that happened. When the thing didn't quit, I stripped off the dress and bra in case I had to evacuate. But instead of puting on other clothes, I stood there naked as I steadied a big Ganesha statue I had on a shelf. The quake lasted at least 40 seconds in my area but it seemed like it went on for over a minute or two. It was the longest and most intense one I've ever experienced. There were four aftershocks within the next two hours and I had just dressed up again when the first one of those hit.

I was glad that I wasn't wearing makeup. I never think about being outed by an earthquake, my fear is a fire alarm at a hotel.

Joanne f
04-17-2010, 02:43 AM
Just think , you would have vanished without any trace and all they would have found was an attractive young female who must have been stying at the owners house .
I am glad that you are ok.

christinek
04-17-2010, 02:53 AM
Natural Disaster or emergency can take a closet issue public real fast! Have a heart attack wile dressed will not help things :o

Glad you are OK Doc!

So anyone else notice the earth is moving allot everywhere across the globe? Earthquake in Haiti, Chile, China, Mexico. Where next?