PDA

View Full Version : Would you date a crossdresser?

prettybird1978
04-17-2010, 12:26 AM
I don't consider myself gay but I think I would date an attractive crossdresser. Maybe I'm kinky but I think their gender identity would turn me on even though I love women.

How about you?

Simply_Vanessa
04-17-2010, 12:49 AM
not for me! lol. theres only room for one crossdresser in my relationships :heehee:

Sheila
04-17-2010, 12:56 AM
Heck yes I married her last Oct :):daydreaming::love:

eluuzion
04-17-2010, 01:08 AM
Sure, if push came to shove...I would even date 2 or 3 of them!

I'm just answering this for a friend of a friend of a friend of mine, as a favor because they are sick today....lol

Yes, for whatever reasons, it is currently my primary interest.

:thumbsup::lurk::thumbsup:

Karen564
04-17-2010, 01:20 AM
As much as I would love to say yes, I gotta say no...only because I love the manly man type...:battingeyelashes:

If I found myself dating a CDer, it would mean he would have to be one heck of special guy for me to ever consider it...and he would know to dress & act as a man when he takes me out or in the bedroom..:heehee:

Deborah Jane
04-17-2010, 01:35 AM
It doesn't matter how good they looked. I just couldn't date another c/der.
Sheila would go nuts :eek: :heehee:

joannemarie barker
04-17-2010, 02:01 AM
I think I would:)

kellycan27
04-17-2010, 02:05 AM
Nope a chance! I know some really nice ones, but it just doesn't do it for me.

Engendered
04-17-2010, 02:10 AM
No, not even if they spent most of their time dressed as a woman. And of course, they wouldn't. You'd probably be dating someone presenting as a guy most of the time, and that's just not for me at all. :)

Andy66
04-17-2010, 02:39 AM
I would and have. :)

christinek
04-17-2010, 02:39 AM
Well I am happily married, that said, if my status ever changed I might consider it. Who would better understand you?

t-girlxsophie
04-17-2010, 04:32 AM
Did in the Long distant past,experimenting and all that.All part of finding oneself

Elizabeth 66
04-17-2010, 05:03 AM
Honest answer! I really don't know... but i am inclined to think not!

Natalia
04-17-2010, 05:15 AM
Let me ask my wife.....BRB.

She says no. Guess I can't...:D

katiemay34
04-17-2010, 05:19 AM
I think that would be a lot of fun!

BRANDYJ
04-17-2010, 05:26 AM
Confusing question. Do you mean date a MTF cross dresser or do you mean date a FTM cross dresser?
But since I am a MTF cross dresser, and not dating since I have a partner, the answer is no. Even if I was not attached, I'd say no to either.

Dee2U
04-17-2010, 09:32 AM
I have been married over 30 years and cant remember what dating is like. One of my daughters is in the dating scene and it is endless heartache for her. so probably no on principle for anyone....Dee

Vieja
04-17-2010, 10:29 AM
If I were of the dating age then the answer would no.

Vieja

Marjory
04-17-2010, 10:43 AM
I've had fantasies of it, but when the opportunities came up(very seldom) it was a complete turn off.

Stephenie S
04-17-2010, 10:47 AM
Nope.

Would I date a transexual? Of course. But I want my partner to be secure in his/her sexual identity. No sometimes stuff for me, thank you. Make up your mind.

Jessy
04-17-2010, 12:45 PM
No. I'm still biologically a male and I'm attracted to women (both biologically and in appearance).

Kinda wondering if I'm being fair, breaking those rules myself as a CD and looking for a girl that accepts it...

Barbara Dugan
04-17-2010, 03:26 PM
I am Gay , dating a crossdresser may sound like a win win situation for me and I've been proposed a few times but I have to admit that my only interest are masculine looking guys:hugs:

immike
04-17-2010, 03:30 PM
Barbara

I'd love to find a woman who genuinely understands&embraces my CD&will accept
the other side of me which is a good looking guy

Carol123
04-17-2010, 03:50 PM
:daydreaming:Just waiting to be asked

TxKimberly
04-17-2010, 04:12 PM
God no! She would spend half my fashion budget and I just couldn't have that! Not to mention that there is only room for one nut case in a relationship and I've got that position all sewn up thank you very much. :D

StarrOfDelite
04-17-2010, 05:00 PM
I would and have. :)

Likewise, I'm sure. To amplify, if I'm dating somebody then the quality of their mind and conversation, and their physical presence/animal magnetism is more important than their sexual presentation. I'm drawn towards interesting, sexually attractive people irrespective of whether they are male, GG, TG, straight or gay.

Katt GG
04-17-2010, 05:48 PM
Let me ask my wife.....BRB.
She says no. Guess I can't...:D

:) I totally Love it, Natalia !!!! :)

That's just what I would tell my SO.

Katt a happy GG.

Barbara_MacKenzie
04-17-2010, 06:55 PM
No attaraction to me, I likeGG's so much, men (CD or otherwise) just don't do it for me.

Barbara

Genifer Teal
04-17-2010, 07:48 PM
It is the female form that most appeals to me. How they achieve it does not matter. If I can connect with them on an emotional level, and find them attractive, it doesn't matter if they have an innie or and outie:eek:. Occasionally I come across a boy I might like and find attractive.

Gen

lawnmanmo
04-17-2010, 08:13 PM
I would date a CD in a heartbeat, BUT she would have to look the total part of a women.

charline4994
04-18-2010, 01:49 PM
I'd date a crossdresser. I'm bi and I prefer feminine guys, masculine/muscular guys aren't really my type.

Toni_Lynn
04-18-2010, 02:02 PM
Confusing question. Do you mean date a MTF cross dresser or do you mean date a FTM cross dresser?

Naturally when I first saw the thread, I assumed that the intent was 'would you as a m2f CDer date an f2m CDer'. As such, and cause I'm a trouble maker, I shall answer in that frame of reference.

First -- I am happily married to the GG of my dreams, and she does CD for me as a part of our intimate enjoyment.

However, back before I met her, that was my one intent and goal in life, to met an f2m CDer whose boy would compliment the girl of my m2f CDing. I dreamed about it, I prayed about it, I wrote fiction about it. And guess what --- it all came true!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

monalisa
04-18-2010, 02:15 PM
Yes it would be like 2 girls going out. It is only a date so it would be fun to be out and about. Good to try everything at least once.

Lover girl
04-18-2010, 04:17 PM
I love girls!!!! I hang out with guys!!!!! I don't concider myself as " gay ". Having said that, In my life I haven't dated anyone for about 23 years!!! Any attempt to do so has been met with very , very bad results. I'm not attacted to men but I have to admit that I've seen some pic's of CD's ( MTF ) That make me wonder what I would do. I don't see that I would have to face that situation since no one is pounding my door down. I'm almost 50 and not the best of health. I don't think I would know what to do if ( I use that term loosly ) any offer came my way!!!!! The CD'er would have to be just Smokin hot!!! That's my opinion!!!!!!:hugs:

Sarah Doepner
04-18-2010, 05:04 PM
Would going to a meeting or party with other crossdresser's count? I mark the date on my calendar and get all gussied up and enjoy the time we spend together. Oh, that's not a date?

Probably not then.

Crissy Kay
04-18-2010, 05:21 PM
:love:If I did not have my SO, then I am sure the answer would be yes!!! I would love to try one date, not sure what I would do after that!! I guess it all depends on how things went.

Daphne Renee
04-18-2010, 06:42 PM
well assuming you mean a MTF crossdressers then no. I dont think I would ever date one. I would love to have some crossdresser friends to hang out with but not date. Now a FtM crossdresser.. That I might consider.

ClaireMarie1
04-18-2010, 06:53 PM
This is a good concentartion of various view of dating a cross dresser. As I, myself, are a cd I wonder who would date me? My experiences has only been to past wife and she'd never date me again (I'm glad :heehee:). So next would I date a GG in girl mode? Yes if she accected it. Would I date another male in girl mode, Not sure on that one. Would I date a cd? Yes.
Now having said that there are other points that I think must come into play, Are we talking dating as in going clothes shopping and a couple of stops for coffee and munchies? Or are we talking going to the movies and kissing in the back row? A lot can change this, with a scenerio or the partner selected at the time.
Wow I wrote that??

maryannnite
04-18-2010, 07:03 PM
i would love to find a girl friend to hang out with and go shopping with if that that what you mean by date.:)

Cassandra Lynn
04-18-2010, 08:32 PM
Somebody finally asked the question, and i am an honest person so.........yes, no, not quite and maybe. I've said i'm 95% hetero and that rather large 5% is reserved for pre-op or post-op TSs. I've seen a couple of these wonderful people on videos and they are just the most beautiful people imaginable.
Of course the possibility of ever meeting one are probably only slightly worse than meeting an accepting and supporting GG. I hope i haven't offended anyone cause i've seen some guys really get hammered for admitting this on other sites. I believe the term is tranny chaser, and they can be quite offended by it, so i'm sorry, but that's my honest opinion. mj (Cassie)

leggylisa
04-18-2010, 08:38 PM
No i don't think so :) though some are attractive but thats short term :daydreaming:

CHearts
04-18-2010, 10:02 PM
I would have to decline.. I love GG;s to much.

Karen564
04-18-2010, 10:37 PM
I hope i haven't offended anyone cause i've seen some guys really getting hammered for admitting this on other sites. I believe the term is tranny chaser, and they can be quite offended by it, so i'm sorry, but that's my honest opinion. mj (Cassie)

LOL, How ironic, here you are worried about being hammered for being a tranny chaser, while I avoid the tranny chasers trying to nail me.........:lol:

Sandy Banks
04-18-2010, 10:58 PM
i would love to find a girl friend to hang out with and go shopping with if that that what you mean by date.:):iagree:

marny
04-18-2010, 11:08 PM
Not for me TY Girls only!

lee in a skirt
04-19-2010, 03:10 AM
If I was single then ye I would.

Jenniferpl
04-19-2010, 03:34 AM
It would depend on the person. I would not be opposed to it but I doubt if I persue it. I like GG's too much.

Nicola2876
04-19-2010, 03:54 AM
If I was single then yes, I would date another cder.

PrettyFlowingGown
04-19-2010, 07:37 AM
I've dated and experimented with other CD's. At the moment though, I just want freindship....

Mistybtm
04-19-2010, 07:42 AM
:battingeyelashes:Yes i would as long as they take on the dominant role.:battingeyelashes:

Nicole Erin
04-19-2010, 08:19 AM
:battingeyelashes:Yes i would as long as they take on the dominant role.:battingeyelashes:

(Gets her mean lady heels and whip ready... :devil: )

Depending on how femme an image presented, I would date an CD or TS yes.
Not like a LTR thing, but friends with benefits.

For a LTR, it would simply have to be a GG. I could not love someone who is genetically male, regardless of passability and all that.

jasmine57
04-19-2010, 08:48 AM
The simple answer for me is yes I would. I have always been more interested in the feminine image than the body parts. I am way more attracted to a woman who looks good in clothes than out of them.

Thumbelina
04-19-2010, 08:53 AM
In a New York minute!

gwen cd
04-19-2010, 08:57 AM
Nope.... strictly straight!!!

kaitlin
04-19-2010, 10:43 AM
I'm not sure about the "dating" thing but there is two girls on here I'd LOVE to spend time with!:o

Karren H
04-19-2010, 11:32 AM
I wouldn't date a crossdresser because thet are liars and cheaters and can't be trusted!! Lol.

Don't take my word for it! Just ask my wife!!

charlie
04-19-2010, 11:48 AM
I'm married and love my wife. That aside, if I was single, the time would come when everybody would have to get undressed. When that happened, we would be just two men. The fantasy would cease.

~Michelle~
04-19-2010, 11:52 AM
I'm married, but if I would be single, no.

kimdl93
04-19-2010, 12:07 PM
Hypothetically (since in in a monogamous relationship) yes.

Amanda Styles
04-21-2010, 03:46 AM
I would be inclined to say no. I agree with others about being attracted to the female form, either real or mimicked, and I have to also agree that once the clothes come off the illusion would be over.
I have only had heterosexual relationships and it will probably stay that way.
That is not to say that having a cd girlfriend would not be fun, just not on a sexual level.

MargaretJ
04-21-2010, 04:37 AM
I would spend time en femme in the company of other CD'ers, but as a date I don't think I would.

AlainaSC
04-21-2010, 05:22 AM
My personal belief is to never say never.

/stephanie
04-21-2010, 05:32 AM
i would go out as a group but prob not date as i have beern married for 14 years and if something did happen their i will stay single for the kids

suchacutie
04-21-2010, 01:58 PM
I'm very surprised to read that many who responded to this thread would date a CD because of attraction to the female form.

To me the female form is just one small aspect of being feminine. Those of us who are genetically heterosexual, it would seem to me, would require the whole feminine package in a successful date, so even if we would be willing, wouldn't we want more than the outer shell?

As for me...dating? I've been dating one woman for 38 years and I have to admit I like the rut I'm stuck in!

tina

Christinedreamer
04-21-2010, 02:15 PM
My preference is for the real GG , down to earth look. I really am turned off by makeup apllied with a spatula and bucket. If the PERSON is genuine and gentle then I am already attracted.

I am not one who feels that time in bed with someone is the first consideration. I am perfectly content to let things progress naturally and if they don't go past close frinedship I am OK with that as well.

I too must confess that I am very attracted to some on this site and I do have a weakness for the ultra femme look. French maids, negligees, evening gowns, chiffon skirts etc. Obviously there is a degree of fantasy there.

I also must say that when I date or just enjoy the company of a CD or TG I am always the gentleman and tret her as a lady. Naturally I would hope she would act as a lady at all times as well. I also do NOT act femme at all when I am with another TG- I am a gentleman at all times.

Kimmy55
04-21-2010, 02:23 PM
Most definitely.Hopefully dateing or spending time with another CD would lead to bigger things

Karren H
04-21-2010, 02:32 PM
...... dateing ....... another CD would lead to bigger things

I'll bet it would, Kimmy!! :D

Kimmy55
04-21-2010, 02:38 PM
I knew you would have something to say Karren

Katesback
04-21-2010, 02:58 PM
Would I date another transgender person?

Good question. I would not rule it out. The problem is I work with trans people as my job. I have transitioned myself. I lived that life in my personal life and still do in my professional life.

When I am not at work I am just the average girl! I am very active and enjoy spending time with people and I dont discuss trans stuff with them.

Now if I were to date another trans person there is a definit chance that I would be exposed to the trans stuff all over again in my personal life. To add to this there is a number of CDs that really are TS but not willing or able to admit this (so that adds more complexity to the potential relatioship) The trans stuff simply is not really something I yearn to partake in on a relationship level.

Now if I met a trans person that was not stuck in what I will call trannyland (or pink fog) and lived the normal life or if I met a CD that could separate the CD stuff from our relationship I would then give it some thought!

KAtie

ellenwannabe
04-21-2010, 03:11 PM
I would love to go out in public with another CDer but I don't know if it would have any sexual attraction - Ellen

countrygirl
04-21-2010, 04:01 PM
Yes, I think it would be fun to have someone with to crossdress with and I would have someone understanding about what I am.

KayC
04-21-2010, 05:05 PM
If you want to know from a GG, I already am...would I willingly go into that again? Probably not, because it's too complex and I like to be treated like a woman, I like to be valued, appreciated, loved, I like romance and feeling I'm desired...you're not likely to get that with a CDer who is basically into themselves. Does it have to do with dressing? No. It has to do with how they are and treat us. They're too often confused and not open/honest with themselves, let alone us.

lady sawdust
04-21-2010, 06:03 PM
I would. But I'm not sure if I could date someone that dressed all the time. I'm really uncomfortable with attracting attention and whatnot in crowds. I'd prefer it if people were just like "Oh, there's another one of them gay couples." Now a ftm crossdresser would be a nice little weird ass situation. I'd give it a try but I'm not sure if I'd like it, really.

Fab Karen
04-21-2010, 06:26 PM
This has been asked before. And being pansexual, not a problem for me.

Tina L.
04-21-2010, 10:39 PM
Why not ? i date one right now, she looks great in levis and a flannel shirt.

Tina L.

Emma73
04-21-2010, 10:57 PM
If she is hot and I found her attractive yes. But are you then classed as bisexual ?
Emma 73

marlene4
04-21-2010, 11:00 PM
Absolutely!

Ocean Mist
04-22-2010, 03:41 PM
I'd have to say yes. Yes I would. Rule nothing or no one out.

celeste26
04-22-2010, 03:51 PM
While my wife doesn't consider herself a cross dresser, she doesn't wear dresses, doesn't own any heels, never wears cosmetics at all, and is usually wearing jeans and a shirt only. So in a sense I have married a cross dresser even if she doesn't accept the label.

Mandy
04-22-2010, 03:56 PM
I gotta say No:tongueout, that sorta stuff doesnt float my boat, am happy with my GG

Georginamilnes
04-22-2010, 04:04 PM
Not really sure,but as a crosssdresser,I have been dated,and all I can say is,its sooo good. xx:love::love:

Mistybtm
04-22-2010, 04:06 PM
Not really sure,but as a crosssdresser,I have been dated,and all I can say is,its sooo good. xx:love::love:
I agree with you 100 %:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:

Girl
04-22-2010, 04:22 PM
Absolutely yes!:battingeyelashes:

foxsmeow
04-24-2010, 02:03 PM
Well being gay, I would have to say YESH!. hehe.
But I find it rather attractive myself.

Sheila
04-24-2010, 02:33 PM
While my wife doesn't consider herself a cross dresser, she doesn't wear dresses, doesn't own any heels, never wears cosmetics at all, and is usually wearing jeans and a shirt only. So in a sense I have married a cross dresser even if she doesn't accept the label.

I am sorry but your wife is not a crossdresser, this idea that because we do not go around in clothes that CDER's feel maketh the woman, means we are crossdressers makes me and several other GG's very angry :Angry3:

MsJanessa
04-24-2010, 02:53 PM
Yes I would and I have

Soriya
04-24-2010, 09:27 PM
I don't know....yet. I have not been around other CD's yet so I can't answer this question yet.

Emily L
04-24-2010, 10:05 PM
Of course, this is assuming that I'm no longer with my wife, but if that were the case, my best answer is "maybe". I'm pretty straight when it comes to relationships, but if it were a really cute guy who looked good both when CD'ing and in drab...well, I won't rule out the possibility 100%.

marlacd
04-25-2010, 04:25 AM
Maybe. I've not been asked yet. Could be lots of fun.

BRANDYJ
04-25-2010, 06:08 AM
I am sorry but your wife is not a crossdresser, this idea that because we do not go around in clothes that CDER's feel maketh the woman, means we are crossdressers makes me and several other GG's very angry :Angry3:

Sheila. I never gave it any thought that a GG would get angry if we called them a cross dresser for wearing anything that is meant for a male. I for one would not consider any GG a cross dresser simply because she dressed in any article of clothing meant for the male. It is an accepted norm for GG's to dress in anything they want to dress in without reproach. They are not looked down upon by anyone. The simple fact is a pretty, cute attractive woman looks good in anything she puts on. My So wears articles of male clothing from time to time and I surely do not see anything about her to suggest she is a cross dresser. She is simply being comfortable in clothes that fit whatever she might be doing at the time.
Us CD's simply have to accept the fact that a woman can wear whatever she wants , when she wants, and no one thinks badly of her. However, society frowns on a man wearing women's clothes and in most cases looks ridiculous in some, if not most clothes designed for a female. Society sets the acceptable fashion rules and we simply have to abide by them to not be ridiculed, laughed at or worse. All I can say is CD's just need to chill and deal with it. Many men love to see his wife wearing one of his dress shirts as a nightie. It makes me feel loved, closer and happy to see my SO in one of my shirts. And she is definitely not a cross dresser.
I'll admit, it would be nice if wives got the same warm feelings seeing their husband wearing something of hers to be comfortable. But it's not happening. :2c:

BRANDYJ
04-25-2010, 06:41 AM
Why is it I read a question and wonder exactly what the Op meant? Does the OP mean would a CD date another CD? Or does the OP mean would a male CD date a female CD? So confused!
Then what is a "date"? Does the OP mean a date like a non CD man and woman would go out on...dinner, dance, movie or whatever. So let me respond this way....IF I was not in a committed relationship with a GG that I love beyond words, I'd like to be around other CD's out at a Trans friendly place. But then again, my SO has no problem with me being around and socializing with other CDs.

Now comes the nitty gritty...Would I have sex with another CD? (if that is part of what the OP might include in the original question) But to me it would not be a 'date' as I view what a date is.
There would be no commitment or desire or hope of committing to a relationship beyond friendship due to our common interests. Simply put, I am not into men, and let's face it under all the glitz and glitter is a man. In my past, I have had sex with other CD's. But ONLY while I was also cross dressed. But I did not call them 'dates' It was rare and just a sexual erotic thing to do and make me feel more feminine. I do not even consider myself bisexual since I was attracted to the feminine image the other CD's presented. I viewed those few times as kind of a lesbian act.
I look at many of the CD's here and admit that under the right circumstances or setting, I could be sexual with them as well as friends. But again, that is IF I was not in a committed relationship. I simply will not cheat on my SO with anyone. But to date them as a man dates a woman? No way.

Karen Smith
04-25-2010, 02:04 PM
Definitely, if I was attracted.

LilyRobbins
04-25-2010, 03:26 PM
Most definitely I would ...

Cheryl T
04-25-2010, 03:42 PM
No way...

I wear the panties around here...LOL.

Don't need some crossdresser going through my things while I'm at work, stretching out my best sweaters and putting runs in my hose.

sherri52
04-25-2010, 03:45 PM
go out as friends while I was in drab yes. As a date no. Has to be a real gg for me

Desiree8
04-25-2010, 04:06 PM
if i weren't married, i do know a couple of FTM dressers that i would date in a heartbeat!
:HEEHEE:

laura.lapinski
04-26-2010, 03:05 AM
I would if she was cute. I'd love to.

rebecca_morris_75
04-26-2010, 11:47 PM
the thought of being intimate with another cd has crossed my mind, but, at this point in my life i have to say i would go on a shopping/drinking/clubbing date, but that's about it. mostly because the lingerie/makeup/etc would have to come off sometime, and i'm not attracted to men at all.

notthereyet
06-03-2010, 03:14 PM
I'd love to if there was some physical attraction.

DanaR
06-03-2010, 04:48 PM
No, i don't think so.

countrygirl
06-03-2010, 05:10 PM
Yes would like to find someone else who is also a crossdresser (I am gay as well).

Karen__Starr
06-03-2010, 05:56 PM
No I would not date a cross dresser. Post-op yes.

My Lady Marsea
06-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Since I am full time 24/7, yes I would as long as it's understood that I'm the female if they ever want to go out in drab and that we are both girls when we go out dressed. At any time I would prefer being on the bottom so to speak. I'm looking ( and hoping) to see if it ever happens.

missynicole
06-03-2010, 06:06 PM
Yes I most certainly would.

docrobbysherry
06-03-2010, 07:12 PM
Have dinner together? Make out? Petting? Oral? Have sex?:eek:

Unless it was a post-op TS, I'd draw the line at "casual kissing"!

( I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID THAT!:doh:)

abigail43
06-05-2010, 10:03 AM
Hello Pretty Bird I suggest that this fantasy stays in your head I have dated Trans gender people in the past and depending on their level of wanting to be a woman the bed time can be a lot like being with a man .I thought that being treated like a girl was the ultimate in x dressing I found out that women get treated like crap a lot of the time and men are generally selfish when it comes to the the bedroom ,so may I suggest that if you can't let it go then be very selective of who you date

joannemarie barker
06-05-2010, 10:06 AM
yes i would definitely

carysmarie
06-05-2010, 10:33 AM
no no no never. i love women too much and not gay at all, i'm very happy with my fiancee and can't wait to marry her next year, but have nothing against people that do :)

pamwow
06-05-2010, 08:44 PM
Sure, if push came to shove...I would even date 2 or 3 of them!

I'm just answering this for a friend of a friend of a friend of mine, as a favor because they are sick today....lol

Yes, for whatever reasons, it is currently my primary interest.

:thumbsup::lurk::thumbsup:

Yes that would be just the right amount to date at one time !

mmm

Why not? :brolleyes:

Alex!
06-05-2010, 11:29 PM
No. Never. I'm not attracted to men, regardless of what they wear or how much money they have in the bank.

nikkijo
06-06-2010, 12:34 AM
normally id say no since guys repulse me for the most part... BUT there are 2 boys who do drag id be more than happy to be partners with... but that said they are alot more on the femminine side,, and actually one looks identical to a ex girlfriend....:daydreaming::daydreaming:

Elsa Larson
06-06-2010, 12:46 AM
Yes, but mostly as a fashion accessory (a tall guy).

Kirra_Moon
06-06-2010, 12:58 AM
Negative read Ghostrider the pattern is full.

countrygirl
06-06-2010, 09:06 AM
Yes, I am gay and would like to find one day someone that is also a crossdresser.

thatcuteemochick
06-06-2010, 09:55 AM
im straight but i think id date a crossdresser or atleast try something with one out of curiousity but they'd have to be pretty damn convincing that they're a girl

Jessica Kelly
06-06-2010, 12:06 PM
I would date one but that would be as far as I'd like to go. Unless it was a FTM CDer in which case I'd go all the way :heehee:

AshCross
06-06-2010, 03:10 PM
I'm really not sure... a hot one!

Nicole Erin
06-06-2010, 03:47 PM
I know if I did, it would have to be one who does her best to pass.
OK granted that can be hard for some, I understand that, but if said CD shaved body hair, and didn't act all manly, it would be fun.

IN such a situation, I would really prefer not to meet the male side or know the male name.

giuseppina
06-06-2010, 07:52 PM
Maybe an FTM, but I'm not sure about an MTF.

LauraL
06-06-2010, 07:55 PM
Of course I would, If that person were a real person.
LauraL

Michaela42
06-06-2010, 08:02 PM
I am not sure. I am not gay, but I have been approached by guys before. I was polite and so were they and I have never really given it much thought. While in the service I danced with a CD in Singapore though I did not realize she was a CD until we got close; again nothing major, she was very polite and understanding. I would have to say . . . maybe?:straightface:

Dating has never been one of my strong suites and as for sex, well, I guess I am weird in that it has never been very important to me. I guess it would all come down to the individual and if we were compatible mentally I guess.

gwenglam
06-11-2010, 10:02 PM
i think i could definately date a crossdresser!

wetlook crossdresser
06-12-2010, 12:09 AM
As far as M to F crossdressers go my experiences with most whom I have met has been strictly hetero and introverted so I'd say no to dating one unless that person was a GG F to M crossdresser. I do, however, enjoy meeting just about any transgendered person and have taken up friendships with several when they are willing to socialize and there is strength in numbers when it comes to groups of crossdressers going out on the street together with what we feel comfortable wearing.
Cheers!
Chris

AlisonRenee
06-12-2010, 01:32 AM
Negative read Ghostrider the pattern is full.

Well said. :)

Anneliese
06-12-2010, 08:01 AM
It would totally depend upon the definition of CDer, versus pre-op TS. A man dressed like a woman who was hetero and wanted me to be the submissive bottom exclusively? No thanks. A CDer who was bisexual and experimental? It would be a huge step out, but sure, I'd be willing to try it. A full woman who just happened to have men's parts down below who passes, or is even, perhaps, beautiful? Yes!

I agree with some who ask about the definition of "date", and I think this shows our age. When I was growing up, "dating" meant going out to dinner or going to the movies which might lead to a goodnight kiss initially, and maybe something else eventually, unless your date was wild and crazy, and then who knew what might happen. Nowadays, if someone says they're "dating" someone, it's just the PC version of saying they're "****ing". I wish we could go back to the days of dating being more innocent, but it ain't going to happen.

Heidi_slave
06-12-2010, 08:17 AM
This is an interesting question that seems to raise every permutation of gender identity and association.

I'm a str8 guy, but an increasingly bi CD. Other threads have discussed the tendency is some of us to want to "experiment" when dressed. I certainly feel that. When dressed I want to be with another dressed person - it could be female (oh, please, God, are you listening?!), or a fairly passable male. The attraction to a male is increasing.

So, would I date another CD? Sure. Hell, yes! My attraction is to everything femme, and some CD's do it much better than some GG's.

My two cents,

Heidi

Janessa
06-12-2010, 10:11 AM
Of course,
I have and still would if I were single. The reasons for me are about the person I am with. Rather it be a CD, GG or Transsexual. I appreciate the underlying person I connect to more than anything else. Besides, I have great love and appreciation for all things femme.:battingeyelashes:

Debb
06-12-2010, 12:19 PM
My personal belief is to never say never.

Quoting for truth. There are so many definitions of "dating" it makes my head spin... I'd hang out with other CDers, I'd go to a movie with one, I'd go to Applebees with one... if it got more personal than that, not so sure how far I'd go. This is all hypothetical of course, I haven't been near another CDer for a long time.

GBNatarii
06-12-2010, 12:36 PM
In a bloody heartbeat. Well... maybe not, that would probably be bad and good. I mean, the heart needs to get the blood flowing, but if it was leaking then it-- Oh, stay on topic? Yeah, sure, I can do that.

A MTF crossdresser, definitely. I'd be more than okay with it. It'd be so much fun being able to do manly things like go to a football game or Hooters, and feminine things like shopping. And I'm not even going to get into all the role-play fantasies that would drive me wild.

A FTM crossdresser... That's when it gets a bit iffy. I mean, it'd still be cool, for the same reasons as above, it's just one tiny little thing that bothers me. Short hair. I have no idea why, but dating some one with short hair; I just can't do it. I love long hair, but if they can pull off being a guy with long hair, then again... yes, in a bloody heartbeat, for pretty much the same reasons as above.

The only problem I would see is suddenly bumping into another CD'er and starting an affair... Although, if I could manage a menage a trois (I know for a fact I spelled the first word wrong)... Hm... Wait what? I'm sorry, I was distracted for a second there.

The only realistic problem is... While dating a CD'er would be cool and all, there are just times in my life when I would really like to be with a person who is the same person no matter what, ya know? I'm slowly realizing that I can still be myself no matter which mode I'm in, but just having that some one who doesn't have modes would be nice at times. A stabilizer, if you will.

I sort of rambled on that last paragraph, hopefully you all understand what I'm trying to say.

FemmeElastique
06-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Nope! I'll only date a man. Even If I just know a man CD's, I am completely turned off by him sexually.

tammygirl79
06-13-2010, 01:06 AM
I dated a crossdresser...but I dated her while I was my male self...not while I was my female self. However, I would have no problem dateing a crossdresser while being my female self either!

BeHereNow
06-13-2010, 10:17 AM
No. I'm still biologically a male and I'm attracted to women (both biologically and in appearance).

Kinda wondering if I'm being fair, breaking those rules myself as a CD and looking for a girl that accepts it...

There are accepting women out there, I happen to be one myself! And yes, I would date a CDer :)

Cherie

briannad
06-13-2010, 10:32 AM
sure I would, why not?

Celeste
06-13-2010, 11:31 AM
I would and have,it's an experience I wouldn't trade. Looking back,I can't believe I'd kept the door closed on new thoughts,people and understanding for so long.I wish I wouldn't have thrown up barriers earlier in life.My wish is for everyone to learn another from the inside,then the out.

erika130
06-13-2010, 01:18 PM
I'm pretty sure I would, as others have expressed, I love and appreciate all things feminine, and a CD who looks good, and there are many here that do, seems perfectly fine for me.

Although what I'm not sure is, If I'd want to date her as another CD, that would be nice as two girls, or as a guy, or both. I guess I'll find out some day :daydreaming: :D

weekend woman
06-13-2010, 02:13 PM
Would I date a CDer? Yes, maybe and no.

Yes, if both of us were enfemme.

Maybe, if she enfemme and me in drab.

No, if both of us in drab, then it would be a guy's night out.

AriannaH
06-13-2010, 06:07 PM
I would have to say no. Attracted to the biological women. Just need to find who will let me dress.

Rebecca W.
07-18-2010, 08:04 AM
I would date a fellow CD or an understanding GG to help me grow into the woman that I desire to be. Life is a constant learning experience, so why be close minded? Dating can be "platonic" if you want it to be.:)

Bunny Girl Zoe
07-18-2010, 08:51 AM
I consider str8 but I do find myself acctracted to other transgenders so would I then posible yes.

Jennifer N J
07-23-2010, 05:56 AM
Me, no i wouldnt. It would be kindof awkward since 1st im not gay and second who would be which gender in the relationship. Im just a dresser not a practicer. but to those who would, enjoy!

Pythos
07-23-2010, 09:22 AM
I have had a friend ask me if I would date a man, and or have sex with one.
My stead fast answer has always been, yes to date, no to sex.

What I mean is if the male does a decent feminine look, or an androgynous look and wanted a date with me in my attire, I would "date" them. But when it comes to intimate relations...I could not even have that sort of thing with Mana Sama, and I find him quite appealing to look at.

Now, if it was a female that presented as a nice mix of male and female, but did not take on the attitude of a male along with other features, I would date in a heartbeat, and if things worked out go all the way. (sorry for that sports reference :))

I simply am not attracted to the male physique.

I would prefer to get hooked up with a woman that was just like me when it comes to philosophy concerning clothing and self presentation. It would be fun to do the full role reversal, but only for a short while.

In short, I would like a woman in my life that is confident enough in herself to not care what others thought about the person she dated, and defended my presentation as I would for her's.

Yea, I'm a strange one.

Elsa Larson
07-23-2010, 10:19 AM
2 years ago, while in drab, I had a very nice date with a lovely crossdresser. I hope to see her again but we live 4 hours apart and each have family obligations.

What surprised me was that I would consider being roommates with another CD. It would be handy to have a gal-pal and a buddy all in one.

As my mom said when I came out to her on my 40th birthday (she was 70), "Everyone is capable of enjoying a sexual relationship with another person, regardless of genitals".

Kari Lynn Franks
07-23-2010, 10:42 AM
God no! She would spend half my fashion budget and I just couldn't have that! Not to mention that there is only room for one nut case in a relationship and I've got that position all sewn up thank you very much. :D

I agree 100% my wife call me a clothes ***** cause I do the laundry and alot of her cute tops end up in my closet lol

RebeccaLynne
07-23-2010, 01:23 PM
As my mom said when I came out to her on my 40th birthday (she was 70), "Everyone is capable of enjoying a sexual relationship with another person, regardless of genitals".

Elsa, based on the above-referenced extremely unbiased and profound statement, your mom was a very intelligent woman.

As to the OP's question, I believe attraction, for me, is so much more than biological gender.

That being said, I really don't think I'd rule anyone out.

Caity
07-23-2010, 03:22 PM
Yes, I would....I think it would be fun.

JoannaCaroline
07-24-2010, 07:49 AM
Before I was married I did date TG's. It was harder than I thought it would be. I never really got that interested. I find many very very attractive but when it comes to dating I found it to be harder to find a compatible TG than a GG. Part of that is sheer numbers and part is all of the baggage that we all carry around.

michellebesweet
07-24-2010, 08:24 AM
We would share a common bond.

TriciaO
07-24-2010, 04:34 PM
No, I don't think that I could. Maybe I just haven't met the right one yet, but so far the Tricia side of me is only attracted to men who are men 100% of the time. The other side is only interested in women, so there are no sides of me left for dating a crossdresser. :sad:

bonnibrai
07-24-2010, 05:13 PM
a long time ago i had a relationship with a crossdresser that lasted around 8 months.it was fine

Carly D.
07-24-2010, 07:07 PM
There are some that are so attractive that I would try to date them.. I strike out with GG all the time so I'd probably do the same with cd's..

KarenS
07-24-2010, 07:18 PM
Prettybird,

I think I am a bit like you. I suppose I am kinky also but I have always had a bit of bi curiosity so yes, I would date a cross-dresser.

aprilfe
07-25-2010, 02:36 AM
I love to date a crossdresser. I always had special feeling for a crossdresser with Saree.

Angiemead12
07-25-2010, 02:48 AM
I would if I had the courage too and I was single, but Im too happy now to think about it!